First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Banner Contest
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/7/08
Our very first contest! We're having a banner contest. Please join. The rules are below.

Banner Contest Rules:
1. It should have an ice cream theme.
2. All CR rules apply to this contest (PG-13 images and all that)
3. The size should be bigger than an avatar and smaller than a desktop wallpaper. Preferably banner width must be 450 px, height does not matter.
4. It should contain the words Welcome to I Love Ice Cream
5. It should be creative.
6. You can use any software to make it
7. You can decorate in anyway you want like make it move or put glitters... or anything like that
8. Do not copy somebody else's work.
9. Deadline would be June 17, 2008.
10. We will choose the top 5 banners and conduct a vote for winners which will be from June 18, 2008 until June30, 2008. Winner would be announced on June 30, 2008.
11. The banner that wins will be posted in the group profile until we have another banner contest.

Judging/ Rubrics:
creativity 35%
design 40%
originality 25%

For any another questions, please put them in this forum as well.
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
GooD lUCK EveryonE!!!
Ice Cream Lover
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i want to join this contest but i don't have a photo shop so its gonna be hard for me
but still, i'll do my best
Ice Cream Lover
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i don't have photoshop too but i'll do what i can... where do we submit the banners? here?
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

ktaelya wrote:

i don't have photoshop too but i'll do what i can... where do we submit the banners? here?


yeA.. Submit it here..
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/15/08

observantzani wrote:

Our very first contest! We're having a banner contest. Please join. The rules are below.

Banner Contest Rules:
1. It should have an ice cream theme.
2. All CR rules apply to this contest (PG-13 images and all that)
3. The size should be bigger than an avatar and smaller than a desktop wallpaper. Preferably banner width must be 450 px, height does not matter.
4. It should contain the words Welcome to I Love Ice Cream
5. It should be creative.
6. You can use any software to make it
7. You can decorate in anyway you want like make it move or put glitters... or anything like that
8. Do not copy somebody else's work.
9. Deadline would be June 17, 2008.
10. We will choose the top 5 banners and conduct a vote for winners which will be from June 17, 2008 until June31, 2008. Winner would be announced on June 31, 2008.
11. The banner that wins will be posted in the group profile until we have another banner contest.

Judging/ Rubrics:
creativity 35%
design 40%
originality 25%

For any another questions, please put them in this forum as well.


Ice Cream Lover
1735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Mid-Childa, or th...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I wish I could make one too, but I don't have a software that can make one and don't even know how to make one when I get such a software. T_T
Ice Cream Lover
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
wah just when i just removed my photoshop
Ice Cream Lover
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08


first time making a banner ~_~
Ice Cream Lover
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/8/08


also my first time making a banner... hope its alright..
Posted 5/10/08

ktaelya wrote:



also my first time making a banner... hope its alright..


thats cool if it was my frist time i would proly done alot bader but i dont have the software to make a banner
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
We have some really nice banners that were submitted. good work everyone!

abt the banners, there are crunchyroll groups that make banners, you're allowed to ask them to make it for you but make sure to credit those groups. so those people who don't have softwares, you can ask these groups to make it for you.

you can also send more than 1 entry. so try to make some more if you can.


Ice Cream Lover
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
WE DONT HAVE A PHOTOSHOP!!!!!
Ice Cream Lover
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
Posted 5/14/08

this is my other one teehee
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.