Created by SailormoonGurl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your favorite couple?
6875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Shade and Fine make the best couple in the show
Member
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Bethany97 wrote:

Shade+Fine

Bright likes Fine
Fine likes Shade
Rein likes Bright
Love rectangle Image Image Image



yea your right definite love triangle. everybody likes somebody now we just need to know who shade likes. if he likes fine that would be totally perfect.


shade has a crush on rein
rein is me fav char
fav couple idk
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own world
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

lilazyngrl wrote:


Bethany97 wrote:

Shade+Fine

Bright likes Fine
Fine likes Shade
Rein likes Bright
Love rectangle Image Image Image



yea your right definite love triangle. everybody likes somebody now we just need to know who shade likes. if he likes fine that would be totally perfect.


shade has a crush on rein
rein is me fav char
fav couple idk


Shade does not like Rein it seems like it but he doesn't. Later on he has a crush on Fine!
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
I like Fine and Shade

I was just wondering why does everybody hate Rein so much?
Doesn't it look like Shade already show feeling for Fine because he always save her, and also in eps18 Shade and Bright did stop their fight to help Rein. Maybe Fine and Rein's parents are foreshadow for Shade and Fine as a couple. ^^
Posted 6/14/08
Shade x Fine
Posted 6/18/08
Eclipse *Shade* and Fine 4eva!
Member
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Right... Behind you!
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
well... i think... shade and fine.... then i think bright and rein... then i go.... doesn't bright like fine and fine likes shade and rein likes bright? O-O love triangle dudes!!
Member
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Right... Behind you!
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

vanessa26578 wrote:

reinXshade!!!


how could you say that? haz~ most r fineXshade anyways^^ XP
Posted 6/18/08

melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

reinXshade!!!


how could you say that? haz~ most r fineXshade anyways^^ XP


i say that becuz i read the manga.. but i watch the anime too
Member
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Right... Behind you!
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

vanessa26578 wrote:


melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

reinXshade!!!


how could you say that? haz~ most r fineXshade anyways^^ XP


i say that becuz i read the manga.. but i watch the anime too


manga? did sth like that happen in the manga??
Posted 6/18/08

melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:


melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

reinXshade!!!


how could you say that? haz~ most r fineXshade anyways^^ XP


i say that becuz i read the manga.. but i watch the anime too


manga? did sth like that happen in the manga??


umm.. wat do u mean??
Member
4049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Right... Behind you!
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

vanessa26578 wrote:


melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:


melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

reinXshade!!!


how could you say that? haz~ most r fineXshade anyways^^ XP


i say that becuz i read the manga.. but i watch the anime too


manga? did sth like that happen in the manga??


umm.. wat do u mean??


what happened in the manga for you to say that?
Posted 6/19/08

melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:


melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:


melon_peach wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

reinXshade!!!


how could you say that? haz~ most r fineXshade anyways^^ XP


i say that becuz i read the manga.. but i watch the anime too


manga? did sth like that happen in the manga??


umm.. wat do u mean??


what happened in the manga for you to say that?


in the end of the manga shade try to kiss rein and some other reinXshade monment happen
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In your closet......
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I don't hate Rein, but I'm Shade x Fine. I don't like the idea of two people with the same hair color getting together. Their poor offspring would have to have either a) random ungodly weird hair or b) the same hair color as their parents.

I'm also fond of the idea of Tio and Milky getting together once Milky-chan is older.
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hm..over the rain...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i say Shade and Fine but Rein is ok too it's just I think Rein doesn't suit Shade.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.