First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Moderator
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~somewhere else~
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
pls. follow up the forum:

username:
name:
character
age:

guys!!!..i don't need ur pictures anymore...arigato!!!

this will be the membership card of this group..(world of shugo chara)

Posted 5/5/08
username:animeprince04
name:dennis
character:ikuto
age:14
Posted 5/5/08

animeprince04 wrote:

username:animeprince04
name:dennis
character:ikuto
age:14


this is ur membership card....



Member
28872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

username: animaelovvahjene
name: jenevieve
character: nadeshiko
age: 14
Moderator
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SOmewhere Out there
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
username: zol23
name: zo-chan
character: miki
age: 14
Posted 5/6/08

animaelovvahjene wrote:


username: animaelovvahjene
name: jenevieve
character: nadeshiko
age: 14


this is ur membership card...

Member
28872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

miyu_kanata wrote:


animaelovvahjene wrote:


username: animaelovvahjene
name: jenevieve
character: nadeshiko
age: 14


this is ur membership card...



arigatou!
Posted 5/6/08

zol23 wrote:

username: zol23
name: zo-chan
character: miki
age: 14



this is ur membership card...^_^

Posted 5/7/08

username: natskaito
name: melriza-chan
character: temari
age: 13
Posted 5/7/08

natskaito wrote:


username: natskaito
name: melriza-chan
character: temari
age: 13


this is ur membership card...^_^



Posted 5/7/08

miyu_kanata wrote:


natskaito wrote:


username: natskaito
name: melriza-chan
character: temari
age: 13


this is ur membership card...^_^





thanks ^___^
Posted 5/7/08

Katryna_28 wrote:

username: Katryna_28
name:Nina-chan
character: Suu!!!
age:13...^-^

arigatou...^-^



this is ur membership card^_^


726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / F / Bacolod
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
username:lads8675
name:Hannah
character:kiseki
age:13
Posted 5/7/08

lads8675 wrote:

username:lads8675
name:Hannah
character:kiseki
age:13


hi this is ur membership card...^_^



Moderator
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

animelover_princess wrote:

pls. follow up the forum:

username:
name:
character
age:

guys!!!..i don't need ur pictures anymore...arigato!!!

this will be the membership card of this group..(world of shugo chara)



username:mariebern
name:marie
character:yaya yuiki
age: 13
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.