First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
when a guy ...........
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

go call kids help phone


why??

youll get the answer from them 0.0


i dont think i will, more or less they will say the same, as in dont go near him

then thats the answer 0.0 (dont go near him)

Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

hikobuf wrote:


sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

go call kids help phone


why??

youll get the answer from them 0.0


i dont think i will, more or less they will say the same, as in dont go near him

then thats the answer 0.0 (dont go near him)



alittle hard to do that, when hes in your face every single time
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


sad120 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

go call kids help phone


why??

youll get the answer from them 0.0


i dont think i will, more or less they will say the same, as in dont go near him

then thats the answer 0.0 (dont go near him)



alittle hard to do that, hwne hes in your face every single time

oooooo

7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i think you should report him. what he's doing is harassment already. i would love to kick his sorry ass though. seriously,what a sick person. (about the paper saying i will rape you)
Posted 5/6/08

megumiyukiko wrote:

i think you should report him. what he's doing is harassment already. i would love to kick his sorry ass though. seriously,what a sick person. (about the paper saying i will rape you)


telling the teachers didnt help all they said was leave him alone and move away from him, so telling the cops wont help if fucking teachers say that then cops whould say the same and he thinks hes a big smart asshole when hes just an asshole
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

i think you should report him. what he's doing is harassment already. i would love to kick his sorry ass though. seriously,what a sick person. (about the paper saying i will rape you)


telling the teachers didnt help all they said was leave him alone and move away from him, so telling the cops wont help if fucking teachers say that then cops whould say the same and he thinks hes a big smart asshole when hes just an asshole


wow what caring teachers you have. i guess there's no helping it. you have to scare him, big time.
always bring something to defend your self, just in case. he sounds like a nut case to me.

Posted 5/6/08

megumiyukiko wrote:


sad120 wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

i think you should report him. what he's doing is harassment already. i would love to kick his sorry ass though. seriously,what a sick person. (about the paper saying i will rape you)


telling the teachers didnt help all they said was leave him alone and move away from him, so telling the cops wont help if fucking teachers say that then cops whould say the same and he thinks hes a big smart asshole when hes just an asshole


wow what caring teachers you have. i guess there's no helping it. you have to scare him, big time.
always bring something to defend your self, just in case. he sounds like a nut case to me.



he is and i do i take a bat XD
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
drink his blood
Posted 5/6/08

shinn442 wrote:

drink his blood


XD XD his blood XD
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
would never beat up a guy..or would never be able to
:( i'm weak
but i'd just be like, nahh
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:


sad120 wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

i think you should report him. what he's doing is harassment already. i would love to kick his sorry ass though. seriously,what a sick person. (about the paper saying i will rape you)


telling the teachers didnt help all they said was leave him alone and move away from him, so telling the cops wont help if fucking teachers say that then cops whould say the same and he thinks hes a big smart asshole when hes just an asshole


wow what caring teachers you have. i guess there's no helping it. you have to scare him, big time.
always bring something to defend your self, just in case. he sounds like a nut case to me.



he is and i do i take a bat XD


hahaha!yeah~and hang out with your guy friends and make sure he sees it.
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

megumiyukiko wrote:


sad120 wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:


sad120 wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

i think you should report him. what he's doing is harassment already. i would love to kick his sorry ass though. seriously,what a sick person. (about the paper saying i will rape you)


telling the teachers didnt help all they said was leave him alone and move away from him, so telling the cops wont help if fucking teachers say that then cops whould say the same and he thinks hes a big smart asshole when hes just an asshole


wow what caring teachers you have. i guess there's no helping it. you have to scare him, big time.
always bring something to defend your self, just in case. he sounds like a nut case to me.



he is and i do i take a bat XD


hahaha!yeah~and hang out with your guy friends and make sure he sees it.


Only one of them is around now the rest moved away for uni
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.
Posted 5/6/08

chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?


depends... does he treats you? like telling you he`ll beat you or something like that? because if that is the case, tell your parents to go and speak with the teachers, this can be serious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.