First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
when a guy ...........
Posted 5/6/08

chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?


depends... does he treats you? like telling you he`ll beat you or something like that? because if that is the case, tell your parents to go and speak with the teachers, this can be serious.


again my parents dont care and the teachers chouldnt give a fuck when i told them before and yes he said he will beat me up if i give him a fake number again and writes on a peace of paper he will rape me hes a nut case
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
get ur family to beat the crap out of him and teach him a lesson
or tie him to a tree and let horses rape him AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
well um get a couple of friends that u know that can beat the crap out of him and that will be there to protect u when u need help.
i would teach him a lesson myself (i might be weaker but a gun beats muscle hahahah) but i guess ur probably on the other side of the world. anyway if he's threatening to rape u get him arrested lol.
seriously if he rapes u and i had the money or was capable of getting to where u live i would seriously beat the crap out of him so bad that he will find hell a holy and joyful place!!!! HAHAHHAHA
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
always carry a recorder in your pocket, use your camera phone to take pictures of him when his posting his threats then go to a police station and have him blotter and sue him for sexual harassment and grave threat.
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?


depends... does he treats you? like telling you he`ll beat you or something like that? because if that is the case, tell your parents to go and speak with the teachers, this can be serious.


again my parents dont care and the teachers chouldnt give a fuck when i told them before and yes he said he will beat me up if i give him a fake number again and writes on a peace of paper he will rape me hes a nut case


Is there any possible way you can avoid him? Keep lots of friends around you and avoid him like the plague. If he threatens you again, tell him you'll report him to the police. Does he feel you up or anything? Because if he does you can go to the police and they can charge him with sexual harrassment. If he keeps pestering you then you can also get a restraining order, but that will cost becaue of legal fees. Make sure you have proof though, as the dude above me said as well, a recording device is easier to hide because it can be in your pocket. Turn that on and see if you can record the threats and report him to police. You poor thing, this guy is wacko.
1772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / im homeless
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
you should just get his no. instead...tell him il calll u ...(in his dreams)
Posted 5/6/08

azeleghia wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?


depends... does he treats you? like telling you he`ll beat you or something like that? because if that is the case, tell your parents to go and speak with the teachers, this can be serious.


again my parents dont care and the teachers chouldnt give a fuck when i told them before and yes he said he will beat me up if i give him a fake number again and writes on a peace of paper he will rape me hes a nut case


Is there any possible way you can avoid him? Keep lots of friends around you and avoid him like the plague. If he threatens you again, tell him you'll report him to the police. Does he feel you up or anything? Because if he does you can go to the police and they can charge him with sexual harrassment. If he keeps pestering you then you can also get a restraining order, but that will cost becaue of legal fees.That guy is seriously wacko, you poor thing.


thanks i'll try that, and he doesnt feel me up, ammm what does that mean?
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
You could also try being cute and cry... Then ask him why is he doing it to you.
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


azeleghia wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?


depends... does he treats you? like telling you he`ll beat you or something like that? because if that is the case, tell your parents to go and speak with the teachers, this can be serious.


again my parents dont care and the teachers chouldnt give a fuck when i told them before and yes he said he will beat me up if i give him a fake number again and writes on a peace of paper he will rape me hes a nut case


Is there any possible way you can avoid him? Keep lots of friends around you and avoid him like the plague. If he threatens you again, tell him you'll report him to the police. Does he feel you up or anything? Because if he does you can go to the police and they can charge him with sexual harrassment. If he keeps pestering you then you can also get a restraining order, but that will cost becaue of legal fees.That guy is seriously wacko, you poor thing.


thanks i'll try that, and he doesnt feel me up, ammm what does that mean?


If he's 'feeling you up' he's touching you in places people don't usually touch and without your permission, like your butt, chest etc.
Posted 5/6/08

Seikishu wrote:

You could also try being cute and cry... Then ask him why is he doing it to you.


cute and with a nut case like him .......... and hes doing it because hes a NUT CASE!! hes done this before with 6 other girls, they got scared and went out with him and u know what he did to them? he used them had sex with them and then left them for a different girl everytime, he gets what he wants by being a nut and by scaring them by saying creepy stuff like him wanting to rape them
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Ehh??? Is he your stalker or what??? Well, I think that you should just seriously tell an adult, or go directly to his parents xD. And what do you mean when you said he would "beat you" up? I mean, really beat up? o.O As in physical fight??? Wow, what kind of mad guy is that? If that the case, go to the police, because that is considered as a threat ^^, that kind of violates the law now doesn't it?
Posted 5/6/08

azeleghia wrote:


sad120 wrote:


azeleghia wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


ignore him, when he`ll be fed up of being a nuisance he`ll stop pestering you.


how long do u think that will take?


depends... does he treats you? like telling you he`ll beat you or something like that? because if that is the case, tell your parents to go and speak with the teachers, this can be serious.


again my parents dont care and the teachers chouldnt give a fuck when i told them before and yes he said he will beat me up if i give him a fake number again and writes on a peace of paper he will rape me hes a nut case


Is there any possible way you can avoid him? Keep lots of friends around you and avoid him like the plague. If he threatens you again, tell him you'll report him to the police. Does he feel you up or anything? Because if he does you can go to the police and they can charge him with sexual harrassment. If he keeps pestering you then you can also get a restraining order, but that will cost becaue of legal fees.That guy is seriously wacko, you poor thing.


thanks i'll try that, and he doesnt feel me up, ammm what does that mean?


If he's 'feeling you up' he's touching you in places people don't usually touch and without your permission, like your butt, chest etc.


Oh no, if he did that i whould have cut is hand off and Shoved it up his ass but thanks for telling me
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
just give him a fake number
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NCR, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


Seikishu wrote:

You could also try being cute and cry... Then ask him why is he doing it to you.


cute and with a nut case like him .......... and hes doing it because hes a NUT CASE!! hes done this before with 6 other girls, they got scared and went out with him and u know what he did to them? he used them had sex with them and then left them for a different girl everytime, he gets what he wants by being a nut and by scaring them by saying creepy stuff like him wanting to rape them


buy a lot pepper spray and a zapper... again have a handy recorder and blotter him for sexual harassment , assault on a minor, acts of lasciviousness and grave threat.
Posted 5/6/08

Lucky04 wrote:

Ehh??? Is he your stalker or what??? Well, I think that you should just seriously tell an adult, or go directly to his parents xD. And what do you mean when you said he would "beat you" up? I mean, really beat up? o.O As in physical fight??? Wow, what kind of mad guy is that? If that the case, go to the police, because that is considered as a threat ^^, that kind of violates the law now doesn't it?


i think so
and yes he means physical fight, hes nuts for one i whouldnt take the fight so lightly and Second i find it really creepy
Posted 5/6/08

Seikishu wrote:


sad120 wrote:


Seikishu wrote:

You could also try being cute and cry... Then ask him why is he doing it to you.


cute and with a nut case like him .......... and hes doing it because hes a NUT CASE!! hes done this before with 6 other girls, they got scared and went out with him and u know what he did to them? he used them had sex with them and then left them for a different girl everytime, he gets what he wants by being a nut and by scaring them by saying creepy stuff like him wanting to rape them


buy a lot pepper spray and a zapper... again have a handy recorder and blotter him for sexual harassment , assault on a minor, acts of lasciviousness and grave threat.


hmmmmm why a recorder?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.