First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
when a guy ...........
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:

Ehh??? Is he your stalker or what??? Well, I think that you should just seriously tell an adult, or go directly to his parents xD. And what do you mean when you said he would "beat you" up? I mean, really beat up? o.O As in physical fight??? Wow, what kind of mad guy is that? If that the case, go to the police, because that is considered as a threat ^^, that kind of violates the law now doesn't it?


i think so
and yes he means physical fight, hes nuts for one i whouldnt take the fight so lightly and Second i find it really creepy


Indeed, it IS creepy! And do you know why is he harassing you like that? There should be a reason, right? xD. Do you have a friend that you can talk to, and someone you trust to talk about it?
Posted 5/6/08

Lucky04 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:

Ehh??? Is he your stalker or what??? Well, I think that you should just seriously tell an adult, or go directly to his parents xD. And what do you mean when you said he would "beat you" up? I mean, really beat up? o.O As in physical fight??? Wow, what kind of mad guy is that? If that the case, go to the police, because that is considered as a threat ^^, that kind of violates the law now doesn't it?


i think so
and yes he means physical fight, hes nuts for one i whouldnt take the fight so lightly and Second i find it really creepy


Indeed, it IS creepy! And do you know why is he harassing you like that? There should be a reason, right? xD. Do you have a friend that you can talk to, and someone you trust to talk about it?


yeap i already tryed but he keeps his phone off going to try again today if he doesnt pick up then im beating the crap out of that creepy guy, and his reason is because that i said piss off to him the first time he asked for my number
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anYwhErE wiTh aNi...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
is he a stalker or something?? if not then i think you should at least give him a little chance.. if he really annoys and disturbs you that much then better tell him infront of his face for him to realize that you don't like him at all..
Posted 5/6/08

-mixmich- wrote:

is he a stalker or something?? if not then i think you should at least give him a little chance.. if he really annoys and disturbs you that much then better tell him infront of his face for him to realize that you don't like him at all..


i told him in his face that i dont like him i was nice and said sorry but i dont like u that way we can be friends, then he askes my number a few secounds later got me pissed off so i said fuck off after u tell someone u dont like them they dont trun around and say give me your number
Posted 5/6/08
girls keep buggin me for my number; how do i make dem stop?
Posted 5/6/08

Shinjy wrote:

girls keep buggin me for my number; how do i make dem stop?


say your taken if u are with someone ....... ?
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
hey u just posted the answer to ur solutions! get a boyfriend that can beat him up if he comes anywhere close to u and that u actually like otherwise if u don't like him then u may as well go with the other guy lol
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:

Ehh??? Is he your stalker or what??? Well, I think that you should just seriously tell an adult, or go directly to his parents xD. And what do you mean when you said he would "beat you" up? I mean, really beat up? o.O As in physical fight??? Wow, what kind of mad guy is that? If that the case, go to the police, because that is considered as a threat ^^, that kind of violates the law now doesn't it?


i think so
and yes he means physical fight, hes nuts for one i whouldnt take the fight so lightly and Second i find it really creepy


Indeed, it IS creepy! And do you know why is he harassing you like that? There should be a reason, right? xD. Do you have a friend that you can talk to, and someone you trust to talk about it?


yeap i already tryed but he keeps his phone off going to try again today if he doesnt pick up then im beating the crap out of that creepy guy, and his reason is because that i said piss off to him the first time he asked for my number


Wow, are you really going to do that? Good luck then! Seriously, you're a strong girl lol!!!

Posted 5/6/08

Lucky04 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


Lucky04 wrote:

Ehh??? Is he your stalker or what??? Well, I think that you should just seriously tell an adult, or go directly to his parents xD. And what do you mean when you said he would "beat you" up? I mean, really beat up? o.O As in physical fight??? Wow, what kind of mad guy is that? If that the case, go to the police, because that is considered as a threat ^^, that kind of violates the law now doesn't it?


i think so
and yes he means physical fight, hes nuts for one i whouldnt take the fight so lightly and Second i find it really creepy


Indeed, it IS creepy! And do you know why is he harassing you like that? There should be a reason, right? xD. Do you have a friend that you can talk to, and someone you trust to talk about it?


yeap i already tryed but he keeps his phone off going to try again today if he doesnt pick up then im beating the crap out of that creepy guy, and his reason is because that i said piss off to him the first time he asked for my number


Wow, are you really going to do that? Good luck then! Seriously, you're a strong girl lol!!!



yeap im going to do that, and thanks
Posted 5/6/08

Archangel768 wrote:

hey u just posted the answer to ur solutions! get a boyfriend that can beat him up if he comes anywhere close to u and that u actually like otherwise if u don't like him then u may as well go with the other guy lol


XD i do have one be he doesnt live in the same place as me but if he did his idea of fixing it he by killing him or by truning him into a girl XD XD
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anYwhErE wiTh aNi...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


-mixmich- wrote:

is he a stalker or something?? if not then i think you should at least give him a little chance.. if he really annoys and disturbs you that much then better tell him infront of his face for him to realize that you don't like him at all..


i told him in his face that i dont like him i was nice and said sorry but i dont like u that way we can be friends, then he askes my number a few secounds later got me pissed off so i said fuck off after u tell someone u dont like them they dont trun around and say give me your number


then dont be nice.. lol.. be cruel and brutal for him to realize.. just dont mind him.. if he's still bugging you just ignore even if it is hard.. he'll soon give up..
Posted 5/6/08

-mixmich- wrote:


sad120 wrote:


-mixmich- wrote:

is he a stalker or something?? if not then i think you should at least give him a little chance.. if he really annoys and disturbs you that much then better tell him infront of his face for him to realize that you don't like him at all..


i told him in his face that i dont like him i was nice and said sorry but i dont like u that way we can be friends, then he askes my number a few secounds later got me pissed off so i said fuck off after u tell someone u dont like them they dont trun around and say give me your number


then dont be nice.. lol.. be cruel and brutal for him to realize.. just dont mind him.. if he's still bugging you just ignore even if it is hard.. he'll soon give up..


Or beat the crap out of him the next time i see him XD
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


I didn't bother reading the first post but reading this... So the guy wants to bash you for not giving him your phone number... I think you should tell someone or police, because thats harassment.

Posted 5/6/08

Kisuke63 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


I didn't bother reading the first post but reading this... So the guy wants to bash you for not giving him your phone number... I think you should tell someone or police, because thats harassment.



i answerd this alrady but again then, the police will do nothing because the teachers do nothing but say leave him alone and move away when hes near me
Posted 5/6/08

sad120 wrote:


Kisuke63 wrote:


sad120 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

hm, a guy is asking you for your number? Hm. Give him a fake number or something. Give him your enemy's number...


i tryed, he called her and found out it wasnt me, and said he whould beat me up if i lie again so im thinking why not beat him up first??


I didn't bother reading the first post but reading this... So the guy wants to bash you for not giving him your phone number... I think you should tell someone or police, because thats harassment.



i answerd this alrady but again then, the police will do nothing because the teachers do nothing but say leave him alone and move away when hes near me


Hey, I remember you! You were there to witness my attempt to start the biggest flamewar on CR!

On topic: I guess you could call all you guy friends to beat him up?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.