First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
whats the most romantic thing you can say to someone??
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:

@J1nn

see that ^..its proof most users dont understand your thread..


nah its just proof that they didnt read before they posted ... ... retards


yeah..and your the only one not retarted here...

congratulations buddy!..


wow awesome and mature comeback
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:

@J1nn

see that ^..its proof most users dont understand your thread..


nah its just proof that they didnt read before they posted ... ... retards


yeah..and your the only one not retarted here...

congratulations buddy!..


wow awesome and mature comeback


yeah...i just figured this would be the most appropriate for someone as yourself


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


J1nn wrote:

not movie ... XD if u offed some chick for real what would you say just before the final blow .... has to be romantic


LMAO ! Where did it even say you were killing them that's why I was confused. Doesn't say that in your title or what you wrote. Hmm Let's see !...

Here in my arms you will remain even when you decompose and decay. *That would be if he's obsessed about her*


title was ... whats the most romantic thing you can say to someone .... BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!!

lol nice one

oh and be sure to check out my other one ... whats the coolest thing you can say to a religious person ... BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!!


it doesnt say that...edit your post...stop quoting me


that is what it sais .... its that bit of text under the title itself


*says*

edit your first post so people can understand your insensible thread


sais ... im british ..... anyway get a sense of humor ... soon or you'll end up in a warm bathtub with open wrists


humor is different from stupidity...youll end up in a mental facility...


nah anything you label as stupidity is just not your type of humor ... there is no such thing as normal in the world .... there is only group opinionism


then its settled..you admit to everything ive just said...now stop quoting me!


actually quite the opposite, im saying your ignorant

and i'll stop quoting you if u stop quoting me


whos the ignorant one that starts an insensible thread...post something just for attention...hears complains from users then starts flaming them?...know something called understanding buddy...instead of going the trouble arguing with others just accept your mistakes and clear the misconceptions!


you're proving me right by calling this an insensible thread lol and also by saying i posted this for attention

i flame for a reason ... and you're the only one i really recall flaming, im doing that but they keep quoting with silly little arguments like you do, the writings there for a reson ... read it

know something called understanding?? you know something called read the damn title ... and understanding ... damn you're such a hypocrite


argument summary
-

you're proving me right by calling this an insensible thread lol and also by saying i posted this for attention

-you flame...unethical
-title is different from subject...
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:

@J1nn

see that ^..its proof most users dont understand your thread..


nah its just proof that they didnt read before they posted ... ... retards


yeah..and your the only one not retarted here...

congratulations buddy!..


wow awesome and mature comeback


yeah...i just figured this would be the most appropriate for someone as yourself


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


macphapie wrote:


J1nn wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


J1nn wrote:

not movie ... XD if u offed some chick for real what would you say just before the final blow .... has to be romantic


LMAO ! Where did it even say you were killing them that's why I was confused. Doesn't say that in your title or what you wrote. Hmm Let's see !...

Here in my arms you will remain even when you decompose and decay. *That would be if he's obsessed about her*


title was ... whats the most romantic thing you can say to someone .... BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!!

lol nice one

oh and be sure to check out my other one ... whats the coolest thing you can say to a religious person ... BEFORE YOU KILL THEM!!


it doesnt say that...edit your post...stop quoting me


that is what it sais .... its that bit of text under the title itself


*says*

edit your first post so people can understand your insensible thread


sais ... im british ..... anyway get a sense of humor ... soon or you'll end up in a warm bathtub with open wrists


humor is different from stupidity...youll end up in a mental facility...


nah anything you label as stupidity is just not your type of humor ... there is no such thing as normal in the world .... there is only group opinionism


then its settled..you admit to everything ive just said...now stop quoting me!


actually quite the opposite, im saying your ignorant

and i'll stop quoting you if u stop quoting me


whos the ignorant one that starts an insensible thread...post something just for attention...hears complains from users then starts flaming them?...know something called understanding buddy...instead of going the trouble arguing with others just accept your mistakes and clear the misconceptions!


you're proving me right by calling this an insensible thread lol and also by saying i posted this for attention

i flame for a reason ... and you're the only one i really recall flaming, im doing that but they keep quoting with silly little arguments like you do, the writings there for a reson ... read it

know something called understanding?? you know something called read the damn title ... and understanding ... damn you're such a hypocrite


argument summary
-

you're proving me right by calling this an insensible thread lol and also by saying i posted this for attention

-you flame...unethical
-title is different from subject...


faming unethical HAHAHAHAHA you know what you know what ... i just realised something, at first i thought you would be able to hold a decent argument ... but now i just realized, you're not smart, you're just an idiot with a wide vocabulary

im not even going to bother explaining how you are wrong, dont quote because you wont get a reply back

think what you want, this meaningless conversation you seem to want to take in circles is over
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Too much mess in this thread... stop creating hideous quote trees and cut the flaming. Just recreate this thread (if you want) and make everything clear from the start. I'm in no mood to try and rectify this thread from it's off-topic course.




~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.