First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Twisted Personality?
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Do you think you have a twisted personality? I think i do sometimes, like i`m different when i`m alone than when i`m around with my friends. Like having 2 different characters.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/6/08
Welcome to my world.

I call it putting on my mask when being with other people.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

chibichan80 wrote:

Do you think you have a twisted personality? I think i do sometimes, like i`m different when i`m alone than when i`m around with my friends. Like having 2 different characters.


wow...you should see a doctor...

Edit: thought about it...maybe i am...sometimes
12287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Of course, even I do have split personality.
Wen I'm alone, I'm like a cold person. Wen I'm wit frienz, I become friendlier.....But there are times where I become cold wit my friendz suddenly.
94801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Well my personality depends on my mood..
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

carmensakura07 wrote:

Of course, even I do have split personality.
Wen I'm alone, I'm like a cold person. Wen I'm wit frienz, I become friendlier.....But there are times where I become cold wit my friendz suddenly.


That happens to me too often, like i work in a reception where there are a lot of people, i love to be helpful, but sometimes i feel like being too cold. Especially if i do wish to be alone to think at that particular moment.
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
im twisted when i watch hentai.. its all i know
9703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Clamp Land
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

macphapie wrote:


chibichan80 wrote:

Do you think you have a twisted personality? I think i do sometimes, like i`m different when i`m alone than when i`m around with my friends. Like having 2 different characters.


wow...you should see a doctor...

Edit: thought about it...maybe i am...sometimes


lol good answer

117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anytown, USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i think we're all a little bit twisted in our own unique ways...
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere In My Mind
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
it all depends to what music i'm hearing.
no music.
I'm normal self.
12287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

chibichan80 wrote:

That happens to me too often, like i work in a reception where there are a lot of people, i love to be helpful, but sometimes i feel like being too cold. Especially if i do wish to be alone to think at that particular moment.



I see. Yea, bein alone really turns into a whole different person. But sometimes, I think bein alone lets you appreciate and learn about urself and nature.
Posted 5/6/08
yeap when im pissed off and when im not, when im not im happy when im pissed off im pissed off alot XD and beat up the person who got me that pissed
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Yeah. Isnt it natural? You're someone else when your with someone else. You're only your true self when you're alone.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
i dont have a true self.... i switch from introvert to extrovert,risk taker to over-cautious,loud and funny to quiet and moody
even i dont know what my true self is
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
If I'm kinda bored with something, then I'd be changing me self.
That's how life goes for me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.