First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Book of Revelations
Posted 5/10/08

JpAnim4 wrote:

Well, I have to say first. I don't believe in any religion. I'm not going to purposely bash anyone here, but just say my opinion.
Well...pretty much every single religion everywhere; including (And especially) Christianity, are simply slightly re-worded ancient Egyptian myths surrounding the way the stars and solar system. They all have the same similarities, and therefore are (Or were) the same exact thing. Myths. Untrue stories that people believe to help them cope with things they don't fully understand.
The Bible itself, is simply re-written Egyptian myth, with side notes from various Christians. Who, might I add, knew their religions similarity and sameness to all other major religions of the time. Then the government of the time (Cannot for the life of me remember the name at the time.) came. Used religion as a means of controlling the people for their own gain. That's what it is today as well. And it's working pretty well, they make quite a profit.
Also, the 'End of the World' that so many are so afraid of was written in the Bible, true. But it's not read as it should be. What it meant was the end of the age. The year 2150 AD is what it is referring to.

So, long post short: I don't believe in religion itself. And whether the end of the world is coming or not, it most certainly will not be because of some 'Apocalypse'. If the end of the world does come, it will likely be at the hands of humankind's stupidity, and not some ancient myth.
Oh, and I am enjoying my life to it's fullest while I'm living it. Tried to squeeze that in, but it didn't fit anywhere.


LOL!!!!! you got all that info from the Zeitguist movie. I watched that too...but I dont believe that the christian religion or other religions being paired up to the egyptian myths is true. they still havent proven all the other stories in the bible to the egypt myths...they are still missing pieces and date information in which these events happened. something in their conspiracy of all this seems to not be right still. but the rest of the movie is accurate and I can see many things happening. but as far as religion part goes in that movie, Im not buying it. Im not understanding their logic still.
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
GMA is the Devil....... oh yeah.... I dont care about religion.... just live your life on Earth.... thats it!
Posted 5/10/08

JpAnim4 wrote:


AkaeoNatsu wrote:


wall_flower wrote:


AkaeoNatsu wrote:

The world isnt ending, the symptoms are only coincidences, don't put to much stock in the book, get on with life and living it. <_<; Have a nice day.


do you even read the bible...everything that's in the bible will happen


The bible is quite frankly only the worlds largest work of fiction. I'd rather live life according to my rules than according to a book written and changed over the years by people just wanting blind followers. Christianity and anything like it is nothing but a waste-of-time cult in my opinion. And thats my opinion, I am not changing it, and I'd appreciate it if you dont try to recruit me or give me another damn "Jesus" lecture, because in all honesty they are dull, and not worth my time. Thank you.


Wanting blind followers and power, money and control of the masses. Yes, even back then people were pretty power crazy.

I forgot to mention in my post my thoughts about the whole microchip situation. I really wish I hadn't heard of it, like when I read the stupid '2012' crap the first time. Honestly, the thought scares me. I would really rather not have some microchip stuck in me, I can hardly stand ticks. =P
Plus I read something about them just being able to 'turn them off' if you did something they didn't like. I'm not sure if that means that it would disable you or anything, but the thought still scares me.
I think what bothers me the most id that they will track every movement you make with them, and the thought that it will probably be painful. (I'm also afraid of doctors, nurses, hospitals, and all that. ESPECIALLY surgery.)


I agree with you on that microchip thing, it's like if you agree to take the chip, it like saying "Im giving up my freedom and identity and purpose to the controllers, I belong to them now, they own me." If you did something that they didn't like they can turn the chip off which means that you dont exist in the world....your identity in the computer systems will show that you never existed or dont exist anymore (when actually you do)...that's what that meant. You'll just be a useless body wondering around in the world without a name identity or anything. Sorry if there are any typos.
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
i think its fake. nothings gonna happen. at least not in maybe 500 yrs
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Next to the Idea...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
I have nothing against it, but I don't really care about religion and the afterlife...... I will go to hell if it exists...... I have sinned, and I am not going to get on my knee's and beg for forgiveness...... I have enjoyed sinning and will continue to do so...... I personally find it selfish to think a simple sorry will make up for something bad I have done..... But, I respect what you all believe..... This is all simply my opinion......

Edit: Everybody saying we must wait for a savior....... I will not depend on your "savior"..... I will do things my way......
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

wall_flower wrote:


and the most famous: the mark of the beast, they implant a special kind of microchip in you that lets you buy anything you want, but after you die you go straight to hell but if you refuse to put the microchip they'll cut your head off[they first started it in dogs, the tracking device, and the FamilyKard, the one you need to buy rice here.]



Please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6rxPp5CeqY&feature=related#, it will only take about 3 minutes, and might save you from going to hell.


Basically, we will all get microchips implanted in our right hand. And there's nothing we can do to stop it. And it's in the Bible: Revelation 13:16 and 13:17:
[The beast] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This is exactly what's gonna happen. Just Google it: 'Verichip' or 'Mondex Smartcard'.

2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
THE END ITS NEAR.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
There are triple sixes on my head... thats normal right?
Posted 5/10/08

DRO1 wrote:

There are triple sixes on my head... thats normal right?


what?
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

ang_paglaum_ni_caro wrote:


isha-chan wrote:


ang_paglaum_ni_caro wrote:

Do you really believe in GOD?

Do you really believe in SATAN?

Do you really believe in HEAVEN?

Do you really believe in HELL?

ARE THEY REALLY REAL?




yes i do.

all we need to do is to accept Jesus Christ as our savior and we will be saved.


Are you a catholic?


no i'm not.
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Hitoli wrote:


wall_flower wrote:


and the most famous: the mark of the beast, they implant a special kind of microchip in you that lets you buy anything you want, but after you die you go straight to hell but if you refuse to put the microchip they'll cut your head off[they first started it in dogs, the tracking device, and the FamilyKard, the one you need to buy rice here.]



Please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6rxPp5CeqY&feature=related#, it will only take about 3 minutes, and might save you from going to hell.


Basically, we will all get microchips implanted in our right hand. And there's nothing we can do to stop it. And it's in the Bible: Revelation 13:16 and 13:17:
[The beast] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This is exactly what's gonna happen. Just Google it: 'Verichip' or 'Mondex Smartcard'.



yah.....take a look at this......

My Faith- Jesus
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
Then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
“If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
52638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Wow, not only is the book of revelations a blatant hoax- it also causes side effects such as: ignorance, close mindedness, stupidity, predetermined destiny, commonly accepted fallacy, and conspiracy. Lets go back through and see if we can't find some things about Revelations to see if it is disproved before we all freak out again...

In the book, the end times are to start after the 1,000 year long rule of peace started by the Messiah. And it is to be his second coming.

People also thought that the End Times were taking place in the 1st century

This is part of the New Testament.

In the 4th century, St. John Chrysostom and other bishops argued against including this book in the New Testament canon, chiefly because of the difficulties of interpreting it and the danger for abuse.
1474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Why Would You Wan...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
WOW bit scary if you think about it
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

CrimsonEnds wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


wall_flower wrote:


and the most famous: the mark of the beast, they implant a special kind of microchip in you that lets you buy anything you want, but after you die you go straight to hell but if you refuse to put the microchip they'll cut your head off[they first started it in dogs, the tracking device, and the FamilyKard, the one you need to buy rice here.]



Please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6rxPp5CeqY&feature=related#, it will only take about 3 minutes, and might save you from going to hell.


Basically, we will all get microchips implanted in our right hand. And there's nothing we can do to stop it. And it's in the Bible: Revelation 13:16 and 13:17:
[The beast] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This is exactly what's gonna happen. Just Google it: 'Verichip' or 'Mondex Smartcard'.



looks like a left hand to me...


Uhmm.. Why? It could as well be a left hand, but there is no reason to assume it isn't a right hand.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.