First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply The Music HELP Thread
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Diiego
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
i'm trying to find any english song that was converted into another language

like Son of Fours Purest of Pain
and Coco Lee's Baby i'm Sorry

any song would help

q_h
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

SuZi_ReY wrote:

i'm trying to find any english song that was converted into another language

like Son of Fours Purest of Pain
and Coco Lee's Baby i'm Sorry

any song would help



um.. this requires some thinking and researching... ^^ 'cause i don't particularly memorize them..
i have to go pretty soon, but to just throw out what i know..

SHE has many songs like that, you probably can google a list of them up...
I know that Josh Groban's song has been made to chinese too.. but i can't really remember..

the song "You Raise Me Up" has certainly been made to Japanese at least..

sorry, i can't really do much researching now, i'll respond later.. if you still need help..

199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Diiego
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

q_h wrote:


SuZi_ReY wrote:

i'm trying to find any english song that was converted into another language

like Son of Fours Purest of Pain
and Coco Lee's Baby i'm Sorry

any song would help



um.. this requires some thinking and researching... ^^ 'cause i don't particularly memorize them..
i have to go pretty soon, but to just throw out what i know..

SHE has many songs like that, you probably can google a list of them up...
I know that Josh Groban's song has been made to chinese too.. but i can't really remember..

the song "You Raise Me Up" has certainly been made to Japanese at least..

sorry, i can't really do much researching now, i'll respond later.. if you still need help..



yea thank you, i would really appreciate that
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
ok there is this song i'm looking for
i heard it a really long time ago and it's a love song
i don't remember the words but i remember the music video if that helps
it was about a guy and a girl that are hella young and the girl(??) give the dude a glass vase thingy full of these little paper star thingies...or it's the guy gives the girl, iono
and they grow up
and the guy kept the glass fully of paper thingies
and the girl dies
and then the dude finally looks inside the paper thingies and all inside them they say i love you
sorry for being so vague xD


oh and they had like a surprise bday party thing inside the hospital xDDD
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

SuZi_ReY wrote:

i'm trying to find any english song that was converted into another language

like Son of Fours Purest of Pain
and Coco Lee's Baby i'm Sorry

any song would help



Celine Dion x Yuna Ito
A World to Believe In

It's a song that Celine Dion had in her album, and this version has Yuna Ito singing with Japanese in it.
q_h
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/08


SuZi_ReY wrote:

i'm trying to find any english song that was converted into another language

like Son of Fours Purest of Pain
and Coco Lee's Baby i'm Sorry

any song would help



You Raise Me Up
Japanese: Inori~You Raise Me Up~ by Lena Park (Romeo x Juliet - anime op song)

Timeless by Kelly Clarkson & Justin Guarini
Korean & Chinese: Timeless by Jang Ri & Xiah Junsu (in both languages)


... seriously... S.H.E. has many... you can search them up...


^^
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Vweeenus
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
ah! timeless yes that is a pretty great song. i prefer the chinese and korean versions though.
but kelly clarkson is great.
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Konnichiwa! I'm trying to make a Jpop CD for my flight to Japan! I'm afraid I am out of the loop when it comes to Jpop! I'm still listening to Do As Infinities Raven and Dragon Ashes My Friends Anthem, good songs but a tad older I need some recent Jpop!! Anything popular that sounds kewl! I can understand a little Japanese! So it can be about pretty pretty princesses for all I care I just love the sound/singing ^^ Thanks!!
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California-Pacifi...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Im looking for Grand Slam-Inside Or Outside and it is a album. I cant find it so can you please help me out? the genre is japanese metal not pop

Can anyone help me find Dead End-All In One it is an album and it the genre is Japanese metal/Hard Rock. So can you please try to upload it through megaupload or sendspace or mediafire for me if any of you have it or found it. Thank you for reading this

Can you upload A song by Dead End called"Good Morning Sattlelight" it is a song i am looking for and if you want an idea on what the song is like go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq8tK6jQsw&feature=related
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I like Tommy Heavenly6, February6 and Garden Sister (Ni Feng) kind of songs.

Can someone recommend me any artiste or band that are their genre song something like that I mention above.

Thanks!
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
I'd like someone to help me find the lyrics for the following song:

What's so strange about me
by the group Eight Days A Week

The problem is that when I try to find the lyrics I get the song Eight Days A Week by The Beatles :(

And if not that, then it's some magazine about something random
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

AHTL wrote:

I'd like someone to help me find the lyrics for the following song:

What's so strange about me
by the group Eight Days A Week

The problem is that when I try to find the lyrics I get the song Eight Days A Week by The Beatles :(

And if not that, then it's some magazine about something random


Try looking up Eight Dayz instead.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

lokita wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I'd like someone to help me find the lyrics for the following song:

What's so strange about me
by the group Eight Days A Week

The problem is that when I try to find the lyrics I get the song Eight Days A Week by The Beatles :(

And if not that, then it's some magazine about something random


Try looking up Eight Dayz instead.


Still ain't finding anything
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

illivatur wrote:

Konnichiwa! I'm trying to make a Jpop CD for my flight to Japan! I'm afraid I am out of the loop when it comes to Jpop! I'm still listening to Do As Infinities Raven and Dragon Ashes My Friends Anthem, good songs but a tad older I need some recent Jpop!! Anything popular that sounds kewl! I can understand a little Japanese! So it can be about pretty pretty princesses for all I care I just love the sound/singing ^^ Thanks!!


Lips- KATTUN
talking 2 myself- Ayumi Hamasaki
Weeeeek- NewS
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

AHTL wrote:


lokita wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I'd like someone to help me find the lyrics for the following song:

What's so strange about me
by the group Eight Days A Week

The problem is that when I try to find the lyrics I get the song Eight Days A Week by The Beatles :(

And if not that, then it's some magazine about something random


Try looking up Eight Dayz instead.


Still ain't finding anything :(


http://www.dubster.com/p/?p=97

:/ I'm sorry. That's the best I could find. I suppose it's better than nothing, right?
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.