• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  Next  Last
The Music HELP Thread
26826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

WonBinHoLiC wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:


WonBinHoLiC wrote:

how can i upload a song into my profile?? thanx in advance...


imeem.com > fidn the song > copy the code under the player > edit profile > paste the code to where it says "embed music" or something like that


thank u sooooooo much ,, it is working. does it also work with other sites that have the same function?!


im not sure, since it says " (Copy and paste in the embed code from imeem! Currently supports music and playlists)
PG-13 Only! (no explicit lyrics)"

but it doesnt hurt to try
21227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

Lenalee1 wrote:


WonBinHoLiC wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:


WonBinHoLiC wrote:

how can i upload a song into my profile?? thanx in advance...


imeem.com > fidn the song > copy the code under the player > edit profile > paste the code to where it says "embed music" or something like that


thank u sooooooo much ,, it is working. does it also work with other sites that have the same function?!


im not sure, since it says " (Copy and paste in the embed code from imeem! Currently supports music and playlists)
PG-13 Only! (no explicit lyrics)"

but it doesnt hurt to try :)


ok then, i will try.... thanx again
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

Lenalee1 wrote:


qwertyuiopz wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:


qwertyuiopz wrote:


Lenalee1 wrote:


qwertyuiopz wrote:

theres a rock version of rihannas disturbia

if someone could help me find it plz :D?
btw: rihanna does not sing at all in this cover


i cant find it.. but where did you hear it?
it may help >_>


it was during music class
we have a stereo and speakers and usually blast music at the end of the day since i have it P4
so someone usually plugs their ipod in and plays music and that started playing and ive been wanting it ever since :|



i looked at youtube.. was it something like this?
other versions:
01


i seriously cant help you. why dont you ask the people at your school !? :]
good luck ~


o well thanks anyway
i checked wiki and looked at the people that did covers
i couldnt find it but found a version that i like just as much (:



well thats good. did u manage to download it ^^ ?


its my profile music if u wanna listen to it :D
7269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / south east asia..^^
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
uhhm~..
does anyone have a list of all NewS' songs??

or the discography rather...

thanks.!!!

:]
26826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

animefanatic1995 wrote:

uhhm~..
does anyone have a list of all NewS' songs??

or the discography rather...

thanks.!!!

:]


NEWS discography
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

JEpop_Love wrote:

Does anyone know who this guy is..?



if you look closely at the first picture, on the right side, it said "Photographed by KIM TAE IL"
so he's probably a Korean (he even looks like one)

So whoever knows this guy please tell me :)


God damn it, now it's gonna bug me!
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
Overnight it seems that Imeen have now only allowed short excerpts from our playlists when they are downloaded onto our profiles.I wouldn't have known about Imeen-let alone use it-if I hadn't been on Crunchyroll Website-I'm not happy with having my playlist limited to short snippets of music.
Is it possible to embed playlists from other sites?-If not,given the current situation-I would certainly like to have that facility.
26826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

KoichiPrincess wrote:

Overnight it seems that Imeen have now only allowed short excerpts from our playlists when they are downloaded onto our profiles.I wouldn't have known about Imeen-let alone use it-if I hadn't been on Crunchyroll Website-I'm not happy with having my playlist limited to short snippets of music.
Is it possible to embed playlists from other sites?-If not,given the current situation-I would certainly like to have that facility.


Only imeem works. It says so when you edit your profile..
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
I'm desperately looking for a song. When i asked who sings it i just got a piece of paper with group and the title. Everything would be great if i could read Chinese :(
Please if anybody can help me? X'(
I'll be really greateful for the help.
Here is the paper i got
Thank You!
2082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed XD
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09
y isnt there anymore music on crunchyroll?
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dont stalk me plz...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
I am really irritated with the stupid 30 sec long songs now, I mean sure before if you used a song directly from an artist's music profile and posted it here it would do that (I think it was meant to be like a preview to the song) but now like every song does it. I feel the same way as KoichiPrincess does, I never knew of Imeem till Crunchyroll and now Im disappointed with it. Just about my whole play list wont work now and it took a while to collect all the songs, is there any possible way Shinji could allow other sites' music to be able to be embedded here as well? I would appreciate it so much...
26826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

jessica102256 wrote:

y isnt there anymore music on crunchyroll?


No, hopefully it'll be back in no time.
26826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Peaches_n_Cream wrote:

I am really irritated with the stupid 30 sec long songs now, I mean sure before if you used a song directly from an artist's music profile and posted it here it would do that (I think it was meant to be like a preview to the song) but now like every song does it. I feel the same way as KoichiPrincess does, I never knew of Imeem till Crunchyroll and now Im disappointed with it. Just about my whole play list wont work now and it took a while to collect all the songs, is there any possible way Shinji could allow other sites' music to be able to be embedded here as well? I would appreciate it so much...


I'm not sure why this changed all of a sudden, but try contacting CR, or send a PM to BasouKazuma. Other than that; there's nothing else to do
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
If you join Youtube (it's free, by the way) you can download ten videos every month (also free.) They have a lot of Korean artists and groups from which to choose. A little browsing around is all it takes. Personally, I like Ko yu-jin and his (former) group Flower, but there are many others as well. Have fun and happy hunting!
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / エデルガーデン
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

karina-j-rock wrote:

I'm desperately looking for a song. When i asked who sings it i just got a piece of paper with group and the title. Everything would be great if i could read Chinese :(
Please if anybody can help me? X'(
I'll be really greateful for the help.
Here is the paper i got
Thank You!


Singer: 零点乐队 (LingDian YueDui)
Song: 《让我们荡起双桨》 (Rang WoMen DangQi ShuangJiang)

Try Google it, or copy and paste the Chinese that I typed for you. "mp3.gougou.com" is a great source of Chinese music; although the website is in Chinese, it's kinda hard for you to screw up since on top there's a search box and then next to it there's 1 button (obviously the search button)...

Also, whoever wrote you that piece of paper miswritten 桨. There's a 木 on the bottom part, not 水.
First  Prev  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.