First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
Post Reply The Music HELP Thread
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

princessemiko wrote:

does anyone know where I could find cello sheet music for kanon wakeshima?


I found ''Still Doll'
Just look under ''Vampire Knight'', here
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
I have a suggestion to make

and I need help

somehow I have a fear of boybands/girlgroups

and like this whole freaking Subforum is about music but what's dominant is than 90% of the trheads are always about "your favourite member from boybands/girl groups" stuff.

I can't stand it anymore
Why don't the admins or mods create a Subforum for fangirls and fan boys ONLY?
I mean, why can't we talk more about rock music, country or about old school bands
why is everything here onyl about korean girlgroups and boy bands?

since they are so superior they should create they own subforum somewhere else
and even if we do have a sub forum they still post threads for no proper reason, it's like sleeping in the public when you have a home.

What are fan boys and fan girls? Attention seekers?
What the hell is wrong with the world? (and korean stuff)
Korean boybands/girlgroups lovers are like "HEY WORLD, CHECK THIS OUT, BOYBANDS ARE GAY!"
The world's like "yeah yeah who gives a F***"

Why so persistent?
Anyone help?
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i hope there are canadians here

http://www.mtv.ca/mtv-live/video_content.jhtml?id=1616886
its part 2
5:04


for those who watch mtv...
from the niagara falls special this week does anyone know the song when they were in the arcade?
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
thank you so much!!!!!!!
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Nation of One
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
can anyone tell me the name of the song (its a background song) that plays in zatch bell episode 45 and it starts at 6:40, and also where can i download it? please and thank you. u can watch the video here http://video.aol.com/video-detail/zatch-bell-episode-45/2970498466

and i would like to know the name of the song and where i can download it in episode 54 that starts at 7:09. the episode is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoZ-uJ41jc&feature=related
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

saekheart wrote:

can anyone tell me the name of the song (its a background song) that plays in zatch bell episode 45 and it starts at 6:40, and also where can i download it? please and thank you. u can watch the video here http://video.aol.com/video-detail/zatch-bell-episode-45/2970498466

and i would like to know the name of the song and where i can download it in episode 54 that starts at 7:09. the episode is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoZ-uJ41jc&feature=related


http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=zatch+bell
A link to Zatch Bell Original Soundtrack. I think you have to listen to all the songs to find them. If you don't find them, search for "zatch bell ost" on google or something and see if you find it.


QUESTION (K-pop song):
I heard a song in China that I've also heard before in a drama. The song is Korean, but the melody is almost just like Don't want to grow up (Bu Xiang Zhang Da) by S.H.E. But the lyrics are in Korean. Does anybody know the song name and artist name? Thanks in advance.

61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Nation of One
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

xGothGirlx wrote:


saekheart wrote:

can anyone tell me the name of the song (its a background song) that plays in zatch bell episode 45 and it starts at 6:40, and also where can i download it? please and thank you. u can watch the video here http://video.aol.com/video-detail/zatch-bell-episode-45/2970498466

and i would like to know the name of the song and where i can download it in episode 54 that starts at 7:09. the episode is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoZ-uJ41jc&feature=related


http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=zatch+bell
A link to Zatch Bell Original Soundtrack. I think you have to listen to all the songs to find them. If you don't find them, search for "zatch bell ost" on google or something and see if you find it.


QUESTION (K-pop song):
I heard a song in China that I've also heard before in a drama. The song is Korean, but the melody is almost just like Don't want to grow up (Bu Xiang Zhang Da) by S.H.E. But the lyrics are in Korean. Does anybody know the song name and artist name? Thanks in advance.



i already tried googling it and i even downloaded the ost. i listened to every song (well almost) on the ost and i still could not find the songs i am looking for. maybe i need to re listen to all the songs. anyways, thanks for your effort.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

saekheart wrote:


xGothGirlx wrote:


saekheart wrote:

can anyone tell me the name of the song (its a background song) that plays in zatch bell episode 45 and it starts at 6:40, and also where can i download it? please and thank you. u can watch the video here http://video.aol.com/video-detail/zatch-bell-episode-45/2970498466

and i would like to know the name of the song and where i can download it in episode 54 that starts at 7:09. the episode is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoZ-uJ41jc&feature=related


http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=zatch+bell
A link to Zatch Bell Original Soundtrack. I think you have to listen to all the songs to find them. If you don't find them, search for "zatch bell ost" on google or something and see if you find it.


QUESTION (K-pop song):
I heard a song in China that I've also heard before in a drama. The song is Korean, but the melody is almost just like Don't want to grow up (Bu Xiang Zhang Da) by S.H.E. But the lyrics are in Korean. Does anybody know the song name and artist name? Thanks in advance.



i already tried googling it and i even downloaded the ost. i listened to every song (well almost) on the ost and i still could not find the songs i am looking for. maybe i need to re listen to all the songs. anyways, thanks for your effort.


No problem. Good luck in finding your song. Hope you'll find it ^^
104141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 8/3/09

Katana-chan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2CXeCarIL8

At 2:45, is that part of the song? Or is it a different song? What is it called?


Baby Vox - Affection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FtFeTalH0E

Hope that helps!
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 8/5/09

xGothGirlx


QUESTION (K-pop song):
I heard a song in China that I've also heard before in a drama. The song is Korean, but the melody is almost just like Don't want to grow up (Bu Xiang Zhang Da) by S.H.E. But the lyrics are in Korean. Does anybody know the song name and artist name? Thanks in advance.



OK.
I found out that the song you are referring to is from the drama ''My Girl''
I'm not sure which song, but you can find it..I did find one though (the only one i checked :P), and it seemes familiar.
Look here
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

Lenalee1 wrote:


xGothGirlx


QUESTION (K-pop song):
I heard a song in China that I've also heard before in a drama. The song is Korean, but the melody is almost just like Don't want to grow up (Bu Xiang Zhang Da) by S.H.E. But the lyrics are in Korean. Does anybody know the song name and artist name? Thanks in advance.



OK.
I found out that the song you are referring to is from the drama ''My Girl''
I'm not sure which song, but you can find it..I did find one though (the only one i checked :P), and it seemes familiar.
Look here


Yeah, you're right! Thanks ^^
25951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 8/7/09


glad to help :]
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

slowdanse wrote:


Katana-chan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2CXeCarIL8

At 2:45, is that part of the song? Or is it a different song? What is it called?


Baby Vox - Affection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FtFeTalH0E

Hope that helps!



Aaah thank you !
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Nation of One
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
can anyone tell me the name of the song (its a background song) that plays in zatch bell episode 45 and it starts at 6:40, and also where can i download it? please and thank you. u can watch the video here http://video.aol.com/video-detail/zatch-bell-episode-45/2970498466

and i would like to know the name of the song and where i can download it in episode 54 that starts at 7:09. the episode is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyoZ-uJ41jc&feature=related
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 8/8/09 , edited 8/8/09
Since I don't want to get flamed by others for making a thread, I will post my question here. What website can I find new Korean songs that has a lot of updates and also let you download directly from the site? I only like R&B songs though, Pop is not much of my style. I would really appreciate for anyone that don't mind sharing. Thanks!
First  Prev  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.