First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
Post Reply The Music HELP Thread
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
Here if anyone needs the top 10 songs on Much atm http://hotfile.com/list/161208/21967d8
26788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1,127 years wiser.
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Anyone know the name of the song being played and the language?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCofSQiA_4
26037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

Serados wrote:

Anyone know the name of the song being played and the language?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCofSQiA_4


ragonrider by Jay Zhou .. Chinese/mandarin .. i can't hear the difference..
26037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EUROPE
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

syrish_06 wrote:

hi! do you guys know where to download FULL songs of CN BLUE?!? all i can find are cuts of their songs..i want to hear Yong Hwa more! ^_^



youtube has the majority of songs.. then either go to mediaconverter or zamzar to rip the audio sound..
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Geneseo, NY
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what you would classify this music as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqCr9lARoNQ
(재주소년 - 마자막 춤은 나와 함께 ... Jeju Boys - Save the Last Dance for Me)

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lDgtc4Bs8
(方大同 - 小小蟲 ... Khalil Fong - Small Insect)

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUOLJ1xOIn4
(方大同 - 愛愛愛 - Khalil Fong - Love Love Love)

Can you guys also recommend some songs of the similar genre? ... Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Filipino
Thanks [:
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

epikian21 wrote:

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what you would classify this music as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqCr9lARoNQ
(재주소년 - 마자막 춤은 나와 함께 ... Jeju Boys - Save the Last Dance for Me)

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lDgtc4Bs8
(方大同 - 小小蟲 ... Khalil Fong - Small Insect)

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUOLJ1xOIn4
(方大同 - 愛愛愛 - Khalil Fong - Love Love Love)

Can you guys also recommend some songs of the similar genre? ... Korean/Japanese/Chinese/Filipino
Thanks [:


Sounds like RNB to me.

I can't recommend any artists, though, because I'm not very into Asian music. Sorry@
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Would some one kindly tell me how to put an imeem playlist on my CR profile please? lol ive been trying to find out for a while now, lol.
Thankss
Posted 12/5/09 , edited 12/5/09

VerenityBlood wrote:

Would some one kindly tell me how to put an imeem playlist on my CR profile please? lol ive been trying to find out for a while now, lol.
Thankss


u go to the song or playlist on Imeem, u will see Embed: just below the playlist. Beside Embed there's a box , Click it & copy.
go to CR , Edit Profile & scroll down & u will see Embed Music! paste it on the box . And U're Done![:
If someone told you oreadi den just Ignore this ._.
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Oz
Offline
Posted 12/10/09
I'm looking for a good place to find alot of kpop videos translated to english. I'm looking for more then just mv's. Something along the lines of Variety/Game/Talk Show videos. Mainly Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, SNSD etc.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
can you tell me who sings this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPoAAnl3jkg&feature=related
please
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
Hi,

Can someone tell me the name of the background music that was playing when:

i) Shikamaru was sitting by Asuma's graveside talking to Kurenai in episode 89? Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-515648/naruto-shippuden-89/
ii) Jiraiya was talking to Tsunade in episode 126, right b4 he left Konoha to fight Pain? Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-533258/naruto-shippuden-126/

I really love it and I have been searching for it for months with no luck.

Thanks
Posted 12/16/09

Fistacon wrote:

I'm looking for a good place to find alot of kpop videos translated to english. I'm looking for more then just mv's. Something along the lines of Variety/Game/Talk Show videos. Mainly Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, SNSD etc.


you can just search it at youtube.com
btw, are you looking for Variety show they go on to with eng subs?
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Oz
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
ty, i already found alot, but finding them on youtube is hard because people are always disguising the titles so they wont get taken down.
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In your sushi...O.o
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Ok I'm a HUGE fan of techno, I listen to almost nothing but techno, tho on occasion I do listen to rock sometimes (Disturbed being my favorite but I like 1 or 2 songs by Sum41, Linkin Park, The Rasmus, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Eve6...and a fair amount of J-Rock) Recently on Grooveshark.com I found a really awesome techno remix of Numb by Linkin Park (A song/band I don't generally enjoy a lot) and it was great. Here's the link:
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Numb+RainDropz+Bootleg+Mix/2687432
My problem is: I LOVE that, but I cant find anymore similar songs, so if anybody knows of any songs like this or bands that have songs like this (especially the bands listed above, but anything similar will do) PLEASE tell me. Thanks in Advance! =D
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/27/09
Are there any great online shopping sites where I can buy artists like Rain, Se7en, Big Bang, etc without breaking my bank? I've tried amazon, but they want $50-$60 for a single and the albums cost even more. Please help me, I really want to purchase some music.
First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.