• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
The Music HELP Thread
21197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/12/11

mystmaiden wrote:


WonBinHoLiC wrote:

hi,
can anyone tell me why mblaq's thread in music section has been locked?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-561745/mblaq?pg=11#36041455


Did you ever find an answer for that? I was wondering about that myself since the band is still active


hi there,
thanks for share my thought about mblaq, is really weird that their thread got locked so sudden!! see the below reply i got from stareye_pink, does it make any sense??




From: stareye_pink To: WonBinHoLiC

Hi,

I'm not the one who locked your thread but I probably know the reason. The OP of this thread is nuked so the mod locked it and you are welcome to recreate this thread again. Hope this clear your doubts.

regards,

Starry

19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/12/11

WonBinHoLiC wrote:



hi there,
thanks for share my thought about mblaq, is really weird that their thread got locked so sudden!! see the below reply i got from stareye_pink, does it make any sense??




From: stareye_pink To: WonBinHoLiC

Hi,

I'm not the one who locked your thread but I probably know the reason. The OP of this thread is nuked so the mod locked it and you are welcome to recreate this thread again. Hope this clear your doubts.

regards,

Starry



Sure it makes sense. The member who originally started the MBlaq thread is no longer with Crunchyroll so the post is no longer active. No biggie to start a new MBlaq thread though. Right?
21197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

mystmaiden wrote:


WonBinHoLiC wrote:



hi there,
thanks for share my thought about mblaq, is really weird that their thread got locked so sudden!! see the below reply i got from stareye_pink, does it make any sense??




From: stareye_pink To: WonBinHoLiC

Hi,

I'm not the one who locked your thread but I probably know the reason. The OP of this thread is nuked so the mod locked it and you are welcome to recreate this thread again. Hope this clear your doubts.

regards,

Starry



Sure it makes sense. The member who originally started the MBlaq thread is no longer with Crunchyroll so the post is no longer active. No biggie to start a new MBlaq thread though. Right?


in that case, would you like to a start fresh mblaq thread or i will do? decide?!
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/11 , edited 8/18/11
Hi every one
Is there eny one know the name of these song and for how?



http://www.mediafire.com/?y6nzn68yd2oklrs

http://www.mediafire.com/?yf2pazbm9q2mb22


and the song in this video it’s very imortant

http://www.mediafire.com/?cl4tzv609698f2z
19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

Science_Prisoner wrote:

Hi every one
Is there eny one know the name of these song and for how?



http://www.mediafire.com/?y6nzn68yd2oklrs

http://www.mediafire.com/?yf2pazbm9q2mb22


and the song in this video it’s very imortant

http://www.mediafire.com/?cl4tzv609698f2z


Sorry, I struck out on all three, beautiful songs though. The second one is so familiar but I can't quite place it. Someone around here should be able to recognize the drama the video came from then you could find the original soundtrack from there. I haven't seen it though

19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

Science_Prisoner wrote:

Hi every one
Is there eny one know the name of these song and for how?



http://www.mediafire.com/?y6nzn68yd2oklrs

http://www.mediafire.com/?yf2pazbm9q2mb22


and the song in this video it’s very imortant

http://www.mediafire.com/?cl4tzv609698f2z


Sorry, I struck out on all three, beautiful songs though. The second one is so familiar but I can't quite place it. Someone around here should be able to recognize the drama the video came from then you could find the original soundtrack from there. I haven't seen it though :(

37029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Heya all. This maybe a stupid question but does anyone know where I can buy and download music by bands like stereopony legally?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/11

mystmaiden wrote:

Sorry, I struck out on all three, beautiful songs though. The second one is so familiar but I can't quite place it. Someone around here should be able to recognize the drama the video came from then you could find the original soundtrack from there. I haven't seen it though :(



the drama is High Kick season 1 but it is’nt in original soundtrack
thanks eny way for traing to help me
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/11 , edited 8/23/11
how about these

http://www.mediafire.com/?4pss715zhb8d6fn

http://www.mediafire.com/?5q75roq8bksv6a2
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/11
can anyone help me? i'm searching for a japanese boy band. in the video i saw, a girl band (3 members) began to sing "the greatest love of all" by Whitney Houston and then the boy band continued singing the song (i think there were also 3 members, but i'm not so sure...). i think it was at a show to celebrate the millenium...
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
hah, i found it! ups, it was a korean band named H.O.T. that one guy has such an outstanding voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYaMN4zdEnI
70214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/11
Magia [CD+DVD Limited Edition]
http://www.play-asia.com/Magia_CDDVD...n-70-42jz.html

I bought this version of the CD by accident so if anyone is interested in buying it, PM me. Thanks.

It's like, how many limited edition cd singles can one fricken song have? I was trying to buy the one with the Magia Mix version of the song on the CD. http://www.play-asia.com/Magia_Limit...n-70-42k0.html It's not even on iTunes! Grrrrr.
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/11
Hi, I would like to know if anybody can guide me towards Japanese artist/song. I'm looking for something that is available in itunes jp and is around the same ball park as the song Aoi Shiori by Galileo Galilei. I enjoy songs by Luis Fonsi and Mana in spanish_Songs by OneRepublic, Jason Mraz, and Evanescence in english. I generally like Pop, Hip Hop, or Alternative Rock(nothing heavy). Not much to go by but thanks for any help.
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11 , edited 9/24/11
Help me indentify a theme song from the drama Xia Jia San Qian Jin?

Xia Jia San Qian Jin is a Mainland drama also known as The Xia Girls or My Daughter.

I want to know if anyone recognizes the song played in episode 37(not the opening/ending theme). It's sung by a male artist.

Link to the episode:
http://www.qiyi.com/dianshiju/20110128/480e5ef918b84296.html

The song first starts playing after the opening ends and stops at 7: 30ish
And I dunno if it's the same song but another one starts at 31:30 of the same episode.

Please tell me the name of the song(s) and the artist(s) if you can. Thank you
Posted 9/30/11
I just want to music in profile, I was able before now Im clueless!!
First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.