First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
First Kiss
Posted 1/28/07
I feel like we need to state the terms for this. Because a kiss can mean different things.

In my book, first kiss means human beings, lips to lips and non-blood related (no doggie kisses, no grandma kisses, no fly-by cheek pecking)

Because when I was five, I saved my neighbor from a bazillion crickets and she gave me some sugar afterwards, but cheeks don't count.
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / US
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
Forget kisses, the age I first whipped it out...around 10 I'm guessing. I'm only half joking. And no, don't ask for details.
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sexy Land
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
ok, my first real kiss was in 7th grade. The caption of the football team kissed me on the lips in front of the whole school
Posted 1/28/07

Eros wrote:

Forget kisses, the age I first whipped it out...around 10 I'm guessing. I'm only half joking. And no, don't ask for details.




So that's why Shinji doesn't want you to be a moderator...
1546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Martian / Estonia
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

gopherthegold wrote:


Eros wrote:
Forget kisses, the age I first whipped it out...around 10 I'm guessing. I'm only half joking. And no, don't ask for details.


So that's why Shinji doesn't want you to be a moderator...

Ohh Eros gave Shinji some childhood trauma?
i thought it was because they only needed one "eye man" on the mods forum.

Where did the term: "Giving sugar" come from anyway?
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
Some girl stole my virgin kiss when i was 5
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

KuRRopT wrote:

Some girl stole my virgin kiss when i was 8


super interesting, so how did it happened(question no. 3)
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

johnn wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

Some girl stole my virgin kiss when i was 8


super interesting, so how did it happened(question no. 3)


Sorry when i was 5.
Well we were friends at the time and she fancied me, so she kinda forced a kiss on me.
And coz i was lil then i was like "Noooooo~~~ nobody kisses me except mommy!!"
Posted 1/28/07

KuRRopT wrote:


johnn wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

Some girl stole my virgin kiss when i was 8


super interesting, so how did it happened(question no. 3)


Sorry when i was 5.
Well we were friends at the time and she fancied me, so she kinda forced a kiss on me.
And coz i was lil then i was like "Noooooo~~~ nobody kisses me except mommy!!"




That is an awfully cute story KuRRopt.....i was 10 in a chucky cheese's for a birthday party!


Trevor (OP)
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
i was 15 it was a month in to my first relationship. i was walking her home. we were talking and then we just stopped (walking and talking) and looked at each other for a long time and then kissed
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
Hmm first kiss? Around kindergarten @[email protected]
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

naruto9817 wrote:

Hmm first kiss? Around kindergarten @[email protected]


how did it happened
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
Hmm.... the details are vague but basically i had a friend who was a girl and she must have liked me or something. So on the bus she sat next to me and kissed me @[email protected] Lol getting your first kiss in kindergarten sounds lame Dang I miss her now
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

johnn wrote:


bluewolf0510 wrote:

i was 15 it was a month in to my first relationship. i was walking her home. we were talking and then we just stopped (walking and talking) and looked at each other for a long time and then kissed

NICE NICE YOU GO DOG

lol
i did have to say that not may favorite kiss. she was too experienced for me. i was not expecting open mouth
lol
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

bluewolf0510 wrote:

sorry


quote like this is ok
but that last one is like long as hell
lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.