First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Group 1
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/7/08
Please request here if you want either of the mods Zwill or sweetgurl235 to do your requests~~
[zwill does wallpapers]

please look at the mod's pages for their examples

For Avatars do the following:
* picture
* size
* what you would like written

For Banners do the following:
> picture
> size
> what you would like written

For Presents do the following:
~ picture
~ size [banner or picture or avatar]
~ what you would like written on it
~ who its for

For Wallpapers do the following: [this is more complicated then the others....please make sure you do it properly]
⇒ Pic or pics [if you dont mind having extra stuff added please say so too]
⇒ Where you want them
⇒ What you want written [if you want something written]
⇒ What kind of background
⇒ What anime it is from and the character
⇒ Your screen size [Right click on ur desktop.. Click properties and go to display setting and it should give u a size.
OR
Use this site to find out your screen size. This is very important, because the size of the wallpaper depends on how big your screen is. D:

http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/
⇒ extras....[anything eles important you think you should add or you want for example if you want simple and clean or bright and colourful....etc.]

Please make sure you actually write if you want it as a avatar/banner/present/wallpaper and THE MODS NAME
Posted 5/8/08
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

i want u 2 make this pic look better & 2 write my name thx ^^





Posted 5/8/08

amo0o0la7 wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

i want u 2 make this pic look better & 2 write my name thx ^^







wat u want to be written?
Posted 5/8/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

i want u 2 make this pic look better & 2 write my name thx ^^







wat u want to be written?


ummm ...... write amo0o0la7 & anything u c it is good ^^
Posted 5/8/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

i want u 2 make this pic look better & 2 write my name thx ^^







wat u want to be written?


OKies sure hehe.^_^
Posted 5/8/08
thx girl
311274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
pic:

i want a twin avi..

the girl, put leilockheart on it.
the guy, put lonehunter88 on it..

i want borders,,and decorations...please decide for it...
uhmm..i dont want anything to blink..
thanks,,,
sorry if i ask too much
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08
avatars: i want u 2 write amo0o0la7 ^^i want borders & anything that make the pics better ^^ & please make them all cute ^^







i want them Separate

Posted 5/9/08

amo0o0la7 wrote:

avatars: i want u 2 write amo0o0la7 ^^i want borders & anything that make the pics better ^^ & please make them all cute ^^







i want them Separate



Can i do this??Or u want zwill to do this?
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:

avatars: i want u 2 write amo0o0la7 ^^i want borders & anything that make the pics better ^^ & please make them all cute ^^







i want them Separate



Can i do this??Or u want zwill to do this?



yeah ofcourse u can ^^ i'll be happy 4 that ^^


& oh did u make 4 me this pic ??

Posted 5/9/08

amo0o0la7 wrote:


sweetgurl235 wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:

avatars: i want u 2 write amo0o0la7 ^^i want borders & anything that make the pics better ^^ & please make them all cute ^^







i want them Separate



Can i do this??Or u want zwill to do this?



yeah ofcourse u can ^^ i'll be happy 4 that ^^


& oh did u make 4 me this pic ??



Im doing it now..
Posted 5/9/08
For Avatars do the following:
* picture

* size - any
* what you would like written- Miyuu-chan
put design pls

Posted 5/10/08

amo0o0la7 wrote:


sweetgurl235 wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:

avatars: i want u 2 write amo0o0la7 ^^i want borders & anything that make the pics better ^^ & please make them all cute ^^







i want them Separate



Can i do this??Or u want zwill to do this?



yeah ofcourse u can ^^ i'll be happy 4 that ^^


Do u want me to cropped it?
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/11/08

Miyuu-chan wrote:

For Avatars do the following:
* picture

* size - any
* what you would like written- Miyuu-chan
put design pls





i hope u will like it
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/11/08

amo0o0la7 wrote:


sweetgurl235 wrote:


amo0o0la7 wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

i want u 2 make this pic look better & 2 write my name thx ^^







wat u want to be written?


ummm ...... write amo0o0la7 & anything u c it is good ^^




i hope u will like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.