First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Group 1
Member
1122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / right...behind......
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hi again

avatar:

pic:

girl: princes_mononoke
boy: drtoffeejr
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/20/08
..::WallPaper Request::..

XD i just got my comp fixed but they deleted all the stuff i had put into it lol including the wallpaper lol

..::Pictures::..

Pic or pics [if you dont mind having extra stuff added please say so too]



can u add some extra stuff for me and combine the pics into 1 wallpaper? please and thank you XD

..::Where I want them::..

do anything u feel will make it look pretty XD

..::Background::..

a black background with designs or a little yellow would be nice XD or do i post a pic here?

..::Anime Character::..

kururu from keroro gunso XD

..::Written::..

Kururu [big letters]

kukukukukuku [smaller letters may be used repetitively]

okays so i know it sounds like a random bunch of words i typed but its his laugh lol,

..::Screen Size::..

1280 x 800

..::Extras::..

[anything eles important you think you should add or you want for example if you want simple and clean or bright and colourful....etc.]

don't make it bright my eyes r bad enough lol, maybe make it look like the characters are glowing

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ XD
2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
for al of the dark chi can u put animeluver_123 and the light chi lina209 and can u make the writing look puffy??

pichas:












Posted 5/19/08
wallpaper made by Zwill

Pic or pics [if you dont mind having extra stuff added please say so too]





⇒ Where you want them~ umm in the middle? or wherever its supposed to be
⇒ What you want written [if you want something written]~ kawaii~!
⇒ What kind of background~ any type or if u can maybe something metalic..
⇒ What anime it is from and the character ~ i dont noe! so dont write anything there lol
⇒ Your screen size [Right click on ur desktop.. Click properties and go to display setting and it should give u a size.~1024 X 768
⇒ extras....[anything eles important you think you should add or you want for example if you want simple and clean or bright and colourful....etc.] add enything as long its cute!!!
Member
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in thiz...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08






put there mysarah95..^___^
Member
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
hey can u write, HIMITSU GAKUEN. for a group avatar,

Member
58035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

joyostwa wrote:

wallpaper made by Zwill

Pic or pics [if you dont mind having extra stuff added please say so too]





⇒ Where you want them~ umm in the middle? or wherever its supposed to be
⇒ What you want written [if you want something written]~ kawaii~!
⇒ What kind of background~ any type or if u can maybe something metalic..
⇒ What anime it is from and the character ~ i dont noe! so dont write anything there lol
⇒ Your screen size [Right click on ur desktop.. Click properties and go to display setting and it should give u a size.~1024 X 768
⇒ extras....[anything eles important you think you should add or you want for example if you want simple and clean or bright and colourful....etc.] add enything as long its cute!!!


k ill get to this.. lemme finish the vector im working on..
Member
58035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

..::WallPaper Request::..

XD i just got my comp fixed but they deleted all the stuff i had put into it lol including the wallpaper lol

..::Pictures::..

Pic or pics [if you dont mind having extra stuff added please say so too]



can u add some extra stuff for me and combine the pics into 1 wallpaper? please and thank you XD

..::Where I want them::..

do anything u feel will make it look pretty XD

..::Background::..

a black background with designs or a little yellow would be nice XD or do i post a pic here?

..::Anime Character::..

kururu from keroro gunso XD

..::Written::..

Kururu [big letters]

kukukukukuku [smaller letters may be used repetitively]

okays so i know it sounds like a random bunch of words i typed but its his laugh lol,

..::Screen Size::..

1280 x 800

..::Extras::..

[anything eles important you think you should add or you want for example if you want simple and clean or bright and colourful....etc.]

don't make it bright my eyes r bad enough lol, maybe make it look like the characters are glowing

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ XD



k ill get to this.. lemme finish the vector im working on..
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Zwill wrote:

k ill get to this.. lemme finish the vector im working on..


sure take ur time =D
Member
1932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Sky Sleeping in c...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

unknownblue wrote:

hey can u write, HIMITSU GAKUEN. for a group avatar,




Posted 5/21/08
i want to request an avatar please
pic:

what will be written: liletoile
size: same as my avatar now
* i want a cute border please
* i wanthearts and stuff to make it look kawaii
p.s.
if u can, please make it animated, if u cant, its okay
Member
1932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Sky Sleeping in c...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

liletoile wrote:

i want to request an avatar please
pic:

what will be written: liletoile
size: same as my avatar now
* i want a cute border please
* i wanthearts and stuff to make it look kawaii
p.s.
if u can, please make it animated, if u cant, its okay


tell me if you like it.

Posted 5/21/08

nyaa-chan wrote:


liletoile wrote:

i want to request an avatar please
pic:

what will be written: liletoile
size: same as my avatar now
* i want a cute border please
* i wanthearts and stuff to make it look kawaii
p.s.
if u can, please make it animated, if u cant, its okay


tell me if you like it.


omg! i love it!

Member
47979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

nyaa-chan wrote:


unknownblue wrote:

hey can u write, HIMITSU GAKUEN. for a group avatar,






thanks.
Posted 5/22/08
Sorry guys I'm busy lately with my problems
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.