First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply host: Kaname
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
welcome my prestigious guests.
i am ur host kaname
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Is this where i can talk to you? soorrie.. I'm real blur..
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

PrincessAmandaLaurenLee wrote:

Is this where i can talk to you? soorrie.. I'm real blur..


welcome my beloved princess. yes this is our room..... we can chat all we want here.
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Awwwzz~ Hehehe!! But.... Wont other people like come in here?
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

PrincessAmandaLaurenLee wrote:

Awwwzz~ Hehehe!! But.... Wont other people like come in here?


everyone is welcome here. but for now you are my top priority. would you like to sit beside me? *smiles gently*
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
awwwz! I'm kaname-sama's top priority.. =] Surez.. I'll always sit next to you..
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
* sits closer*

so.... how was ur day?

*looks into eyes and smiles gently*
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
*smiles*

Well.. I havent been online much.. Gotta study real hard for my midterms.. =[

*sniff sniff*
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

ayase14 wrote:

* sits closer*

so.... how was ur day?

*looks into eyes and smiles gently*


I'm back! miss me? =p
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i was sooo lonely.......

but now dat ur here, i'll be fine! *grabs hand*

how r u? i was so worried dat u might have forgotten me... *looks into eyes*
Member
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / in Parakiss
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hello...Kaname-sama....can i be one of your client?
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

ayase14 wrote:

i was sooo lonely.......

but now dat ur here, i'll be fine! *grabs hand*

how r u? i was so worried dat u might have forgotten me... *looks into eyes*


Kaname sama!!

So sorrie!! *hugz* I didnt know that u replied!!
Member
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Scxrlet_Heart wrote:

hello...Kaname-sama....can i be one of your client?


of course my princess..... *kisses hand*

everyone is welcome here..... *smiles*
Member
5595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / DreamLand~
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Kaname sama

Are u mad that i didnt reply u? =[ I'm sorrie!!
Member
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / in Parakiss
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

ayase14 wrote:


Scxrlet_Heart wrote:

hello...Kaname-sama....can i be one of your client?


of course my princess..... *kisses hand*

everyone is welcome here..... *smiles*


thank you...Kaname-sama....i'm really happy.....*blush*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.