First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Which is Better??? Rumbling Hearts or School Days???
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Inner Core
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
kimi ga nozomu eien is not yet finished..

can't decide..
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

jhontz wrote:


macphapie wrote:


jhontz wrote:


macphapie wrote:

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien >>>> school days


please kindly explain/elaborate/relate to us your post about the said topic and its necessary point to this thread.



Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien==realistic emotions...
emotional effect is much more overwhelming comparing to School days...




so what is the point of "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien" in this thread about School Days and Rumbling Hearts?
please state the facts that you have


uhm...Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien a.k.a. Rumbling hearts...
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

jhontz wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jhontz wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jhontz wrote:


macphapie wrote:

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien >>>> school days


please kindly explain/elaborate/relate to us your post about the said topic and its necessary point to this thread.


its a less then sign 4 of them

and kimi ga nozomu eien owns school days by alot :D


please kindly add more intellectual info regarding the facts of your quote


its a less then sign self explanatory school days is less then kimi ga nozomu meaning that its not as good


so regarding your facts about the topic you presume that machapie is comparing the certain two anime?


yea ill get back to u on that one i have school now
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Haha. Yes, they're the same.
But I hate both anime since the ending killed me. They suck, big time.

But if you're going to rate the two anime, I'm going for Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien.
They are more attractive girls in that anime, I tell you.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Of course Rumbling Heart is better for serious watchers
In RH the whole atmosphere is usually sad
2686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Under the Blue Sky
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien for me ^^

Posted 5/6/08

frozenwar95 wrote:

school days cuz its so random
starts off : Guy likes girl #1
Girl # 1 likes Guy
Girl # 2 likes guy(but doesnt show him that she likes him)

In the End :One guy without a body
one girl whu is dead with a open stomach
one crazy girl with guy's head O.o


nicely put
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

poginggwapo wrote:

kimi ga nozomu eien is not yet finished..

can't decide..


kimi ga nozomu eien is already finish. if your talking about the kimi ga nozomu eien ~second season~ its just a OVA not even a continuation of the original kimi ga nozomu eien its just a alternate ending the original ending is 1000% much more better.

people tend to judge kimi ga nozomu eien by its couple pairing i think those people that judge the series by that are natural idiots. they don't care about the story they are just after at the couple pairing.
.
@topic
Kimi ga nozomu eien hands down school days has no chance of winning.
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Inner Core
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

-Athrine- wrote:


poginggwapo wrote:

kimi ga nozomu eien is not yet finished..

can't decide..


kimi ga nozomu eien is already finish. if your talking about the kimi ga nozomu eien ~second season~ its just a OVA not even a continuation of the original kimi ga nozomu eien its just a alternate ending the original ending is 1000% much more better.

@topic
Kimi ga nozomu eien hands down school days has no chance of winning.


oh i see...

I thought there might be a second season.. sorry for that..

you're right... kimi ga nozomu eien is more dramatic than school days..

hands down too..
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

jhontz wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jhontz wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


jhontz wrote:


macphapie wrote:

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien >>>> school days


please kindly explain/elaborate/relate to us your post about the said topic and its necessary point to this thread.


its a less then sign 4 of them

and kimi ga nozomu eien owns school days by alot :D


please kindly add more intellectual info regarding the facts of your quote


its a less then sign self explanatory school days is less then kimi ga nozomu meaning that its not as good


so regarding your facts about the topic you presume that machapie is comparing the certain two anime?


question y r u making the person u quoted into such a complicated matter??
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
School Days
Posted 7/4/08
Posted 7/4/08
rumbling hearts..

coz school days' ending sucked..

big time..
123611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Rumbling Hearts...
54070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
School Days
1530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / windsor, ontario,...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08
hmm i kinda hate when someone says that something is better without makign valid points but for me its was more or less a tie with school days inching forward a little more. and if peopel would look at KGNE and school days they would realize that both started out excataly the same: girl helps guy get other girl while having feelings for him. ok now lets look at them both. KGNE: after the the whole super depressing episode 2 (first/only time anime brought some tears to my eyes) they are adults they have careers and they have grown up. School days they are teenagers they are stupid and reckless and act mostly on impulse. KGNE captures the most raw emotion and portrays an adult relationship perfectly while school days does the same thing for teenage relationships. so they are both the best at what they do. sure school days final episode was a bit unrealistic in the final few minutes when kotonoha snapped. but that doesnt mean that the ending sucked or that the anime was inferior in any way.; to summerize: KGNE:job-portray raw emotions and relationships between adults-did perfectly. SD-job: portray raw emotion and teenage relationships while exploring the effects of various actions on a persons mental state. -did job nearly perfect(baby check was not needed). there sorry for the long post there are my two cents
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.