First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Does anyone play Dungeons and Dragons or other RPGs
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
I am looking to make a group for RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons or Star Wars RPG.

Does anyone play these games?
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
dude, wrong section... anyhoo... boggieman this guy plays D&D..


27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Yeah, wrong section.
Other than that, I don't play DnD cause It's kinda expensive here in the Philippines. Actually, I don't see anyone playing DnD here.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
What section does this belong in?
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-11/Games.html

@the kid from cavite: just draw your characters, creatures and maps on bond paper and cut them out or print them out.. very stone age but it works.. you still have to buy the manual and the dice though...
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
wrong section...
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Sulla wrote:

What section does this belong in?


dude, she just called you a nerd...! *hands sulla bottle of firewater* flame away...

5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

music190 wrote:

No i'm not a nerd.


Thanks Manzi (Takes bottle)


Music you Emo Dog. Emos either play Dungeons or Dragons or look Metasexual.
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
anyone remember 'the wizard of firetop mountain'?
(RPBook)

used to play that with my dad
i start drawing my pension next week...
Posted 5/6/08
I love the Final Fantasy Series. I 've played Blue Dragon which was alright and I love Boulders Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2. But I haven't looked into playing D&D or Star wars yet...
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

snottyenglishgirl wrote:

anyone remember 'the wizard of firetop mountain'?
(RPBook)

used to play that with my dad
i start drawing my pension next week...



You are Old.
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Sulla wrote:


snottyenglishgirl wrote:

anyone remember 'the wizard of firetop mountain'?
(RPBook)

used to play that with my dad
i start drawing my pension next week...



You are Old.


Ancient...

5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

I love the Final Fantasy Series. I 've played Blue Dragon which was alright and I love Boulders Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2. But I haven't looked into playing D&D or Star wars yet...


The Games that you play with human beings. Its like acting or what would you do if.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

manzi wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-11/Games.html

@the kid from cavite: just draw your characters, creatures and maps on bond paper and cut them out or print them out.. very stone age but it works.. you still have to buy the manual and the dice though...


Oh Sh--- that kind of game? Holy crap.
LOL.... me and my cousins do that all the time when I was still 12. I didn't know that they based that on Dnd and now, I know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.