First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
YOUR FAV. TV DRAMA
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

coolgurlz_1909 wrote:

mine are..
hana kimi japan version

nodame cantabile

hana yori dango

gokusen I & II


prince of tennis live action

proposal daisakusen

1 litre of tears

nobuta wo produce

devil beside you

my girl

coffee prince

princess hours

hello! miss


& etc....


did you know where can i watch the complete episode of prince of tennis?? i really want to watched it but i really don't know where can i watch it.and thank u for posting..

301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Batangas City, Ph...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
wahahaha! all of my fav. dramas were already told. hahaha! i can't add more. XD
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Bump Off Lover

Pride

Sweet Relationship

Hong Gil Dong

Hana Yori Dango

Devil Beside You

Tokyo Friends+movie

gachibaka!

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

Hanoi Bride

vampire host



and alot more
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

izaluna wrote:


coolgurlz_1909 wrote:

mine are..

prince of tennis live action


& etc....


did you know where can i watch the complete episode of prince of tennis?? i really want to watched it but i really don't know where can i watch it.and thank u for posting..



live action or anime?
you can watch the complete live action here in cr or in youtube, while the anime is in youtube and veoh
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / infRont Of yOu!!!
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
korean:
goong
lovers in paris
princess lulu
my girl
fullhouse

taiwanese:
it started with a kiss 1&2
hana kimi
romantic princess
meteor garden
smiling pasta
my lucky star
fated to love you

japanese:
one litre of tears


1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

hikarujean wrote:


izaluna wrote:


coolgurlz_1909 wrote:

mine are..

prince of tennis live action


& etc....


did you know where can i watch the complete episode of prince of tennis?? i really want to watched it but i really don't know where can i watch it.and thank u for posting..



live action or anime?
you can watch the complete live action here in cr or in youtube, while the anime is in youtube and veoh


thank you so much!!!!
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Dau MAbalacat Pam...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
princess hours.
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I like a lot of dramas, but then, my all time favourite one is It Started With A Kiss, I have watched it for like 20 times haha!!! Still moves me to tears everytime xD
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

izaluna wrote:


hikarujean wrote:


izaluna wrote:


coolgurlz_1909 wrote:

mine are..

prince of tennis live action


& etc....


did you know where can i watch the complete episode of prince of tennis?? i really want to watched it but i really don't know where can i watch it.and thank u for posting..



live action or anime?
you can watch the complete live action here in cr or in youtube, while the anime is in youtube and veoh


thank you so much!!!!


you're welcome
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Hongkong
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
korean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Goong
My lovely sam soon
My girl
Full House
Autumn tale
A love to kill
Hong gil dong
Snow Queen
she s 9teen
Tree of heaven


Japanese

1 litres of tree
Hana yori dango 1&2
Gokusen 1&2
Nobuta Wo Produce
My boss my hero
Tata Hitotsu no koi
Yukan Club
Proposal daisakusen
1 pound gospel
Kurosagi
Hana kimi
Dragon Zakura
Stand up!

Taiwanese
Devil Bside you
It started with a kiss
They Kiss again
Mars
Silence
so manyyyy
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
mine is
1. devil beside you (starrin mike he n rainie)
2. bull fighting *(starrin mike he and hebe)
3. why why love (mike n rainie)
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

cloudy2008 wrote:

mine is
1. devil beside you (starrin mike he n rainie)
2. bull fighting *(starrin mike he and hebe)
3. why why love (mike n rainie)


no wonder,,you like mike he? am i right??ehehe
12674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kou-chan's ♡ || B...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Hana Yori Dango


Hana Kimi (Jap. Version)


Dal Ja's Spring


Goong


Full House


Sang-Doo, Let's Go to School


Detective Conan (Live)


and many many many many many more.........
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Lucky04 wrote:

I like a lot of dramas, but then, my all time favourite one is It Started With A Kiss, I have watched it for like 20 times haha!!! Still moves me to tears everytime xD


i really like it,too..at first when it is aired at ABS-CBN i didn't watch bec. i feel that it is not good..but when my classmate borrow me ISWAK,,i watched it and after that..i say that it is a good drama..
1428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

mao-chan_warrior wrote:

Hana Yori Dango


Hana Kimi (Jap. Version)


Dal Ja's Spring


Goong


Full House


Sang-Doo, Let's Go to School


Detective Conan (Live)


and many many many many many more.........


i really like detective conan..oguri shun is so handsome..ehehe..hope that there is another special movie of it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.