Created by gorbal
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Pairings (who do you ship)
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
BUT I LIKE MIHARU AND RAIMEI....EVEN THOUGH THIS ANIME HAS NO LOVE....
Member
xWingx 
10599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Yaoi land :D
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Haha, anything with Miha-uke, I'd ship. Cx

I'm drawing a ThobarixMiharu doujinshi right now~~ <3

YoitexMiharu doesn't seem that bad, either. I have to check out the manga, though.
Member
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the clouds
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

chong9489 wrote:

WHO IS Yoite??? WHY I DONT KNOW???


he's the kira user
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08

hoangle2207 wrote:

u guys sure like shounen ai but this one doesn't have it in its genres so that pair is good for nothing



True, it isn't shonen ai, but their friendship is just as touching as any romance.
Member
97564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

gorbal wrote:


hoangle2207 wrote:

u guys sure like shounen ai but this one doesn't have it in its genres so that pair is good for nothing



True, it isn't shonen ai, but their friendship is just as touching as any romance.


Believe what u think is right, so will I
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Um,...okay
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

chong9489 wrote:

WHO IS Yoite??? WHY I DONT KNOW???


Watch it dammit!
Yoite is that guy in the black coat that appears on ep 3.
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
Episode 6 is floating around the internet and full of Yoite badness....(or so I have been told)

Edit: Just saw a chinese version from the Nabari Community....I don't think you would appreciated it without a sub because their is only one fight scene. (unless you are like me and just want to look at Yoite)
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08
*cocks head to the side* nothing to deep, im here cause i enjoy it (plus the main guy is a Ritsuka clone.)

hoangle2207: You actually dont think before you speak do you? this aint got shojou or romance listed in it eithier.

Stop bashing opinions especially from a anime that will more than likely have no real shipping couples in it, like i said before its full of fanservice so expect all kinds of shippings such as BL, and hetero and maybe even yuri to.

Also from experience, shounen are good sources to have lots of BL ships to seeing as its almsot filled with guys all the time.

ringoiero360: i totally agree with you all of them are nice really.



Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
I kinda get the feeling this isn't your average anime though, and you really don't know what is going to happen so be prepared for anything.
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

xWingx wrote:

Haha, anything with Miha-uke, I'd ship. Cx

I'm drawing a ThobarixMiharu doujinshi right now~~ <3

YoitexMiharu doesn't seem that bad, either. I have to check out the manga, though.



OHMIGAWD. You HAVE to show me!! -Adores the Miha-ukeness and Thobari is her favorite character-
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

KuramasLolita wrote:


xWingx wrote:

Haha, anything with Miha-uke, I'd ship. Cx

I'm drawing a ThobarixMiharu doujinshi right now~~ <3

YoitexMiharu doesn't seem that bad, either. I have to check out the manga, though.



OHMIGAWD. You HAVE to show me!! -Adores the Miha-ukeness and Thobari is her favorite character-


Me too, me too!

Plus, I give you all.......this.
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


xWingx wrote:

Haha, anything with Miha-uke, I'd ship. Cx

I'm drawing a ThobarixMiharu doujinshi right now~~ <3

YoitexMiharu doesn't seem that bad, either. I have to check out the manga, though.



OHMIGAWD. You HAVE to show me!! -Adores the Miha-ukeness and Thobari is her favorite character-


Me too, me too!

Plus, I give you all.......this.



OHBABY! ;D <33333333 That was some hot stuffffff. 8D -Wants to see more-
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

KuramasLolita wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


xWingx wrote:

Haha, anything with Miha-uke, I'd ship. Cx

I'm drawing a ThobarixMiharu doujinshi right now~~ <3

YoitexMiharu doesn't seem that bad, either. I have to check out the manga, though.



OHMIGAWD. You HAVE to show me!! -Adores the Miha-ukeness and Thobari is her favorite character-


Me too, me too!

Plus, I give you all.......this.



OHBABY! ;D <33333333 That was some hot stuffffff. 8D -Wants to see more-


I just found that somewhere.But I'm pretty sure it's from the manga
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South!
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


KuramasLolita wrote:


xWingx wrote:

Haha, anything with Miha-uke, I'd ship. Cx

I'm drawing a ThobarixMiharu doujinshi right now~~ <3

YoitexMiharu doesn't seem that bad, either. I have to check out the manga, though.



OHMIGAWD. You HAVE to show me!! -Adores the Miha-ukeness and Thobari is her favorite character-


Me too, me too!

Plus, I give you all.......this.



OHBABY! ;D <33333333 That was some hot stuffffff. 8D -Wants to see more-


I just found that somewhere.But I'm pretty sure it's from the manga


-Spazzfoam- . . . You made me want to find doujinshi. THOBARI-SENSEI~!!! -Loves the sensei- I should lurk in the pictures of this forum. xD I could find me some good ones of Sensei!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.