First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:
hey i agree with you well on some terms, but the stoned thing, you do know that wouldnt happen right? christianty follows the laws and back then stoning people happened a lot. You probably know this but just pointing it out


Yeah I do know that, I've read like, eh....most parts of the bible where there was rules and commands and I've read the WHOLE book of John/Matthew/Genesis/Exodus/Leviticus/Numbers (and parts & pieces of most other books too) , even go to church (I know I know, someone gay that goes to church "OH MY GOD!!!!!" I just go for the sake of going and learning so I wouldn't be ignorant when I talk about things that are bible related - and thats' proven, I'm not ignorant =3 I hope.... )

the stoning crap was in Leviticus, read that book if you want to stare at it with your mouth opened at the crap that they did back then - it seems pretty dumb and stupid to me -_-; and horrifying on some parts. mostly unjustified.

Well, even if i DO know that - that wouldn't happen; it still happens A LOT in 3rd world countries or in developing countries like India. Basically Muslim countries (no offense to Muslims ~.~ its true) Even if its the 21st century, these kind of things happen, even WORSE things happen too. (e.g: just a while back, a girl was stoned to death because she was dating someone whose NOT Muslim and that guy is HIDING for his LIFE)


Katorulez93 wrote:
lol does internet grammar/spelling really matter? lol ROFLCOPTER


Personally I use half grammar most of the time, not that I have any spelling errors; as you can see my style is kinda weird, I sometimes capitalize things and sometimes I don't.

anyways, that aside, I think it matters - at least the spelling part, I don't mind if you use things like "u" or "y" to replace words, but OMG don't "typ like dis js cuz i can u kno?" (but its irony when someone that have HORRIBLE or BAD grammar/spelling skills pointing out that someone ELSE have horrible/bad grammar/spelling)

but as for grammar it gets SUPER annoying when you don't even know the basics that you learn in preschool; just keep the grammar you use when you're talking in RL. but don't exchange places of the words and crap -_-; then that'll become illogical. "like, do you, like, know, like, what do, like, i mean? like totaly yeahhh I'm like sure you do just cause thats' you know wronggg man!" or have complete run on sentences that it would seem that it'd KILL you just to put a "dot" or "period" here and there. -_-;
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

I don't get this whole "If everyone in the world was gay there would be no more humans."

Damn it, people aren't that stupid to go "Oh since we don't like having sex with a woman, we will just simply let the whole population of humans die out." There could be sperm donations, bone marrow can be turned into sperm cells, etc. etc. I'm sorry if you guys have been living in a closet for your whole lives, but it's time to come out of it... and start using that brain you've failed to use for the past couple of years.

Type like you have a brain, and you most likely won't look like an idiot. Sadly, even if most of you did have correct spelling/grammar.... you still would look stupid. *cough* *cough* Kenshin *cough* *cough*

Pointless topic, it'll probably never get the subject of gay marriage itself. It's basically a "Gays are wrong" and "Gays aren't wrong" thread.


lol does internet grammar/spelling really matter? lol ROFLCOPTER


Yeah, because most of you shits can't spell in real life either. Act like a cocky little bitch all you want, but look at everyone around you. They think you're a dumb ass, and you're making yourself look like a dumb ass. Hmm... is there any reason to question if you actually have any intelligence in you? I'm sure there isn't one.

You act like you're some tough little internet bad ass, but let me tell you this, you're nothing. Barely anybody likes you, and barely anybody thinks you're the least bit smart. Is there a reason behind that? Of course, and it's because you're acting like a dumb ass... which you probably are one.

Now, if you would shut up and stop posting. Which you probably will post again... to your surprise it really won't piss me off if you do. I'm just hoping you do so you don't make yourself look even worse. Go on acting like a bad ass internet freak all you want, I really wouldn't bother to care that much. There's no point in discussing any further to a person who thinks he is almighty and doesn't care to give much of a thought to different opinions.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

HokiePokie wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

I don't get this whole "If everyone in the world was gay there would be no more humans."

Damn it, people aren't that stupid to go "Oh since we don't like having sex with a woman, we will just simply let the whole population of humans die out." There could be sperm donations, bone marrow can be turned into sperm cells, etc. etc. I'm sorry if you guys have been living in a closet for your whole lives, but it's time to come out of it... and start using that brain you've failed to use for the past couple of years.

Type like you have a brain, and you most likely won't look like an idiot. Sadly, even if most of you did have correct spelling/grammar.... you still would look stupid. *cough* *cough* Kenshin *cough* *cough*

Pointless topic, it'll probably never get the subject of gay marriage itself. It's basically a "Gays are wrong" and "Gays aren't wrong" thread.


lol does internet grammar/spelling really matter? lol ROFLCOPTER


Yeah, because most of you shits can't spell in real life either. Act like a cocky little bitch all you want, but look at everyone around you. They think you're a dumb ass, and you're making yourself look like a dumb ass. Hmm... is there any reason to question if you actually have any intelligence in you? I'm sure there isn't one.

You act like you're some tough little internet bad ass, but let me tell you this, you're nothing. Barely anybody likes you, and barely anybody thinks you're the least bit smart. Is there a reason behind that? Of course, and it's because you're acting like a dumb ass... which you probably are one.

Now, if you would shut up and stop posting. Which you probably will post again... to your surprise it really won't piss me off if you do. I'm just hoping you do so you don't make yourself look even worse. Go on acting like a bad ass internet freak all you want, I really wouldn't bother to care that much. There's no point in discussing any further to a person who thinks he is almighty and doesn't care to give much of a thought to different opinions.



Yes, me asking you if using correct grammar 100% of the time on the internet is me being sooooooooooo bad @$*. you got it!!!! Its funny ho wyou say no one likes me when ive got tons of friends on here. Kenshin922 for example and tons of others. By the way im reporting you for using bad language, this is a pg-13 site, you can act kool all you want with your bad words but no one is impressed. and yes of course im gonna post again, what person wouldnt post back to a retarded post like yours. you talk abotu me being dumb bc i asked a simple question but all your doing is showing how immature you are. i didnt check your age or sex but by the avatar and the way you post im gonna say your probably some mad 14 year old girl who felt like posting stupidity to get laughs out of it. shame shame shame i feel so sorry for you. i give alot of thought in other people's opinion, in this thread there is either yes or no, i chose no and disagree with yes. i gave thought to theirs but i stick to my opinion majority of the time just like the majority of the world. go ahead and re post with immature comments. hopefully you'll grow up and talk like a normal citizen of society
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08


what are you doin that is wrong? your spreading your evilness. and yes i do agree this thread is for big people, not immature people who like the same sex


Well, even though that may not be a part of my argument, nor is it MUCH of my business, sadly, I'd have to say I agree with most of the things hokiepokie said about you. (take out the profanity - me no swear =3 me no like swearing unless me is super pissed off then me no likeie *yes I know thats' not proper grammar; it was meant to be that way*)

that line, the line of yours that I didn't put in spoiler actually deeply offends me and many others. FYI; gay people, straight people, black people, Asian people, white people, brown people, stupid people, smart people, dumb people, blind people....WE'RE ALL PEOPLE, WE'RE ALL HUMAN, WE'RE NOT MUCH DIFFERENT!!

am I immature to you? do I seem evil to you? am I small to you? (lalala i'm 5"9 if you're talking about physical small/big)

I'm sorry I find girls rule, I'm sorry I find girls rock my world; got a problem with that? suck it up, its not wrong, its not stupid, its not ugly, it is how I am - and I'm fine with it.

haven't I had similar chats/debates like this with you on other threads? How many times do I (or/and others) have to REPEAT THE THINGS WE SAID AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN in order for you to GET it? -_-; its not a CHOICE to be gay. No one WANTS or LIKES to be gay (well, I like it, but thats' just 'cause I'm gay and I've accepted it <3 girls rock <3 lol.)
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Omok wrote:



what are you doin that is wrong? your spreading your evilness. and yes i do agree this thread is for big people, not immature people who like the same sex


Well, even though that may not be a part of my argument, nor is it MUCH of my business, sadly, I'd have to say I agree with most of the things hokiepokie said about you. (take out the profanity - me no swear =3 me no like swearing unless me is super pissed off then me no likeie *yes I know thats' not proper grammar; it was meant to be that way*)

that line, the line of yours that I didn't put in spoiler actually deeply offends me and many others. FYI; gay people, straight people, black people, Asian people, white people, brown people, stupid people, smart people, dumb people, blind people....WE'RE ALL PEOPLE, WE'RE ALL HUMAN, WE'RE NOT MUCH DIFFERENT!!

am I immature to you? do I seem evil to you? am I small to you? (lalala i'm 5"9 if you're talking about physical small/big)

I'm sorry I find girls rule, I'm sorry I find girls rock my world; got a problem with that? suck it up, its not wrong, its not stupid, its not ugly, it is how I am - and I'm fine with it.

haven't I had similar chats/debates like this with you on other threads? How many times do I (or/and others) have to REPEAT THE THINGS WE SAID AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN in order for you to GET it? -_-; its not a CHOICE to be gay. No one WANTS or LIKES to be gay (well, I like it, but thats' just 'cause I'm gay and I've accepted it <3 girls rock <3 lol.)


Hey plz calm down, i understand your angre but ive apologized for those things me and my friends said. some of it was them and some was me. i know sorry isnt good enough but i said it. i said sorry to that guy and some other people i argued with. plz forgive me for my stupidity. i do however disagree with gay marriage but that doesnt give me the right to be mean to others. wat i said was wrong, i know.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/30/08

MidnightZorya wrote:

WOW! This thread has been spammed! Pages full of unecessary quotes. -___- You know people there is a button called 'edit' click on it, and delete the parts that have been already mentioned in this thread, no need to post the whole fight and use like three pages for just replying with one or two sentences.

I'd like to say to the religious people who are so strongly against homosexuality, listen to Beethoven's Mondschein Sonate and shut the fawk up already! You sound so bigoted. All you say is that the Bible says that it is immoral, but look at the Bible, the Bible is a contradiction in itself. On one page it says 'Do not kill' and on the next it already says the contrary of the previous statement. -___- I seriously think that the Bible is in case of morality a bad example or argument to use, because we all know that the Bible is full of hatred too. Everybody who read the Bible at least once, KNOWS what I am talking about.
Plus since WHEN is the Bible God? People claim that the Bible has been formed with the words of God, but where is the prove of that? There is none. You zealots tend to use God's name too much to justify your arguments or bigoted opinions, which sucks, because not everybody believes in a omniscient being up in the Heavens. Secondly WHO ARE YOU to say that YOU KNOW WHAT GOD THINKS? All you do is basing your BS on some book. And then you are forcing YOUR morals on some non-believers. Zealots! Keep your religion to yourself, and leave the others alone. Your ignorance, and brainless attitudes make me furious.
The Christians who pretend to know what God thinks based on their Bible are the worst. Trash. YOU can't KNOW what God thinks, because you are a mere human being. You never saw him, you never talked to him...Please come up with some new arguments already, instead of constantly abusing God's name for your own selfish sake.

@ Gaara429 just ignore them, it's not worth it. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Don't let them get to you. ^.^

@ Katorulez93, kenshin922, chaquina and drizza just please leave it be already, stop pushing on others your beliefs. And stop bragging around with your religious pride. (omfg I ish awesomee! I am proud to be a son of God.. blah blah) Just keep your pride to yourself, no one cares. It is sad, but because of zealots like you interesting topics get always locked. Why can't you stop making this forum worser than it already is. Just stay out of intelligent topics, or topics that require at least a brain that can think on its own without the Bible/God supporting it. You guys make me wish sometimes that Jesus was never born, so that your zealotish shit would have never been able to develop. Shame on you, for being so pretentious. Just because you are Christian/Muslim doesn't make you better than others, or without sins. Looking at the Catholic Church, it was part of the most darkest histories in human society, killing people just because they didn't conform to THEIR policies/doctrines. There is nothing to be proud about being Christian or Muslim. Just look at the history of your so 'AWESOME' religions. -___-

Floetry~


You are dumb because you cannot read and I dont care what you think of me. Reread all my posts I NEVER threw my religion in any of my opioniated arguments, not only in this thread in ANY thread on CR have I tried to push my religion or brag about it unless it was to DEFEND it nor any muslim on CR. When did I brag about my religion and show my pride plz quote me when I said , "In Islam it says blah blah about gays." (even though homosexuality isnt accepted in it) Not once did I quote any versus of my holy book to back up my claims. In my eyes somethings that humans do is just out of step and morally wrong and nothing I mean nothing will change my view about gays. Call me immature, biggot whatever I dont care but I will never accept that behavior. This has absoutly nothing doing with my religion and people reading this thread wouldnt even know I was a muslim unless they read previous threads such as yourself. (and I checked my history and I am a very proud muslim so awesome religion.) You must have me mixed up with those actors you see on TV. I have yet to get a thread locked so your arguement fails there as well. Now lets stay back on topic.

908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Omok wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

Okay~ Now that this thread has become a TOTAL FUCKING FLAME FEST, I'm angry.

I'm going to give you one sweeping FACT that will totally throw out any bible arguments.

The Bible may be "God's Word" but the being that put pen to paper was NOT God, it wasn't anything celestial. It was Man. And Man has been known to misinterpret, distort, rape, fuck up, totally destroy, trash EVERYTHING. So who's to say we didn't fuck up the word of God? I wouldn't put it past us.

Man is imperfection
The Bible was written by Man
The Bible is imperfect.


(*coughs* disclaimer: Keep in mind, I'm actually GAY(well, lesbian, but lesbian sounds bad...) so don't flame my head off - you can, but just don't think i'm some homophobic moron)

Hunny, so am I. Well, not a lesbian, I'm male, but it's the same thing.


Omok wrote:
But thats' only a theory, a theory like many, sure if you think about it - the odds of that theory is pretty high; what about the odds of it being wrong? - there is still a chance. (even if it may be something like 1:100000)

Also, your point may sound reasonable on the surface, have you actually think beyond that? bible isn't just some dumb ass religious book - yeah sure; it IS that too, but its also many other things. The bible is a BOOK made up of OTHER books/letters written in that time and is collected together to make 'the bible' its basically a record of what happened and what not. all of the people in it are real, most "seemingly impossible" things are real too (like the flood ._. we found traces of that, and some lost city, i dunno, a lot of things are found real)

there was a period where the church was everything and the head, the master, what ever you name it. (dark ages ._. i think thats' what it was called?) and it WAS highly possible that they changed the bible in order for it to "fit" their version of the world; but keep in mind, it was written in the bible that ANYONE who changes, or ADD or TAKE AWAY from the bible would be in hell, and most of the things in the bible like the historical remarks or things that are recorded down that may seem impossible (like the flood/red sea) they've actually been - in recent years - prove to be "true" by science. (google that, or if by some chance, you can see documentaries on TV about it)

even more so, as time go by, and eh, keeps going, the bible have only been proven more and more and move by science and other things; to people in the 1500s, the earth to them was the center of the universe - and that the earth was "flat"; but (some where - I dunno where =3 but its there) in the bible, it said that the earth is actually shaped like a sphere.

but on the other hand, to me it seems that if you're gona just go right ahead and say the bible is BS, or crap; without any background knowledge and the actual context that's in it; does it not seem foolish?

well, lastly, keep in mind i'm merely pointing out that the bible isn't all just crap - i'm NOT agreeing with MOST rules in the bible -_-; (for god sakes, the stupid laws are BS to me -_-; you get STONED for swearing at your parents or not obeying them...)

I'm not saying the Bible is crap, that's the last thing I would do. I said that there are VERY likely misinterpretations within the bible, and plus, the Christian Church was possibly one of the most corrupt organizations in existance. The church's history is loaded with conspiracy, black mail, cover ups, you name it, it's in the church's history.

Who's to say they wouldn't change the bible to meet their needs? Especially on an issue so "taboo" as homosexuality. Notice, that it wasn't till the "modern" religions sprung up that homosexuality started to become taboo. The Greeks and Romans encouraged it, it was in Asia too.
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:
Yes, me asking you if using correct grammar 100% of the time on the internet is me being sooooooooooo bad @$*. you got it!!!! Its funny ho wyou say no one likes me when ive got tons of friends on here. Kenshin922 for example and tons of others. By the way im reporting you for using bad language, this is a pg-13 site, you can act kool all you want with your bad words but no one is impressed. and yes of course im gonna post again, what person wouldnt post back to a retarded post like yours. you talk abotu me being dumb bc i asked a simple question but all your doing is showing how immature you are. i didnt check your age or sex but by the avatar and the way you post im gonna say your probably some mad 14 year old girl who felt like posting stupidity to get laughs out of it. shame shame shame i feel so sorry for you. i give alot of thought in other people's opinion, in this thread there is either yes or no, i chose no and disagree with yes. i gave thought to theirs but i stick to my opinion majority of the time just like the majority of the world. go ahead and re post with immature comments. hopefully you'll grow up and talk like a normal citizen of society


*sighs* oh the irony....


some mad 14 year old girl


whats' up with the girl part? and whats' up with the age part? -__-; you said you put thought in to the things you say, and they're not merely coming out of your brain (to your fingers, to your key board, to this forum) without going through it twice?

Last time I checked, my IQ was above average, and double checking right now, I'm actually pretty SANE..... I'm 14, i'm a girl, and I'm gay...

I think i fit in the PERFECT definition of yours of being "stupid, ignorant, idiotic, illogical, insane, wrong, ugly, creepy, weird, horrible, evil" don't I now? but am I any of those? sure i can be ALL of them if i CHOOSE to, but am I? no i'm not. don't stereotype.

and whats' even MORE irony is while you're reporting him for using profanity ON you, you're doing the SAME thing to HokiePokie...


what person wouldnt post back to a retarded post like yours.


posting stupidity to get laughs out of it.


and btw, I think this is the SECOND time I'm telling you...or proving your point wrong...

but i stick to my opinion majority of the time just like the majority of the world. go ahead and re post with immature comments.

1. THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD ISN'T HOMOPHOBIC!
2. The majority of the world is ALSO UNDER EDUCATED (its' a FACT...)
3. THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD DON'T MATTER! Why? 'cause North America, Parts of Asia, Europe RUNS THE WORLD =_=; most countries in the world needs help, and all of the 1st world countries (U.S.A/Canada/Japan) don't give a DIM about homosexuality and its BY LAW a GRANTED freedom!!!!! =DDDD (Cali just recently legalized homosexual marriage btw~ now homosexual married couples in Cali have the EXACT same rights as a heterosexual couple)

honestly, to be fair, you're actually the immature ones -_-; for example, telling us that you have a lot of CR friends, while "ANYONE" can get a few hundred a DAY if they WANTED to -_-; lol.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Omok wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:
Yes, me asking you if using correct grammar 100% of the time on the internet is me being sooooooooooo bad @$*. you got it!!!! Its funny ho wyou say no one likes me when ive got tons of friends on here. Kenshin922 for example and tons of others. By the way im reporting you for using bad language, this is a pg-13 site, you can act kool all you want with your bad words but no one is impressed. and yes of course im gonna post again, what person wouldnt post back to a retarded post like yours. you talk abotu me being dumb bc i asked a simple question but all your doing is showing how immature you are. i didnt check your age or sex but by the avatar and the way you post im gonna say your probably some mad 14 year old girl who felt like posting stupidity to get laughs out of it. shame shame shame i feel so sorry for you. i give alot of thought in other people's opinion, in this thread there is either yes or no, i chose no and disagree with yes. i gave thought to theirs but i stick to my opinion majority of the time just like the majority of the world. go ahead and re post with immature comments. hopefully you'll grow up and talk like a normal citizen of society


*sighs* oh the irony....


some mad 14 year old girl


whats' up with the girl part? and whats' up with the age part? -__-; you said you put thought in to the things you say, and they're not merely coming out of your brain (to your fingers, to your key board, to this forum) without going through it twice?

Last time I checked, my IQ was above average, and double checking right now, I'm actually pretty SANE
..... I'm 14, i'm a girl, and I'm gay...

I think i fit in the PERFECT definition of yours of being "stupid, ignorant, idiotic, illogical, insane, wrong, ugly, creepy, weird, horrible, evil" don't I now? but am I any of those? sure i can be ALL of them if i CHOOSE to, but am I? no i'm not. don't stereotype.

and whats' even MORE irony is while you're reporting him for using profanity ON you, you're doing the SAME thing to HokiePokie...


what person wouldnt post back to a retarded post like yours.


posting stupidity to get laughs out of it.


and btw, I think this is the SECOND time I'm telling you...or proving your point wrong...

but i stick to my opinion majority of the time just like the majority of the world. go ahead and re post with immature comments.

1. THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD ISN'T HOMOPHOBIC!
2. The majority of the world is ALSO UNDER EDUCATED (its' a FACT...)
3. THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD DON'T MATTER! Why? 'cause North America, Parts of Asia, Europe RUNS THE WORLD =_=; most countries in the world needs help, and all of the 1st world countries (U.S.A/Canada/Japan) don't give a DIM about homosexuality and its BY LAW a GRANTED freedom!!!!! =DDDD (Cali just recently legalized homosexual marriage btw~ now homosexual married couples in Cali have the EXACT same rights as a heterosexual couple)

honestly, to be fair, you're actually the immature ones -_-; for example, telling us that you have a lot of CR friends, while "ANYONE" can get a few hundred a DAY if they WANTED to -_-; lol.

lol your just like what i was talking about. i said he must of been a mad 14 year old girl, i didnt say anything cclose to 14 years old girls are all mad. obviously your trying to start somethin for no reason. its quite anoyying to be honest. If i used profanity which i dont think i did (im sure you'll come up with something tho) then idc, he did it so i reported him so thats that. you have given no proof to make me seem wrong. How do you know the majority of the world doesnt agree with homosexuality? plz provide some sort of proof.the also under eduacated part i dont even know why the irrelevant stuff is there. if the whole world turns for gays idc i still wont agree 2 it. its my opinion, you should respect it and move on instead of acting like a little kid disrespecting me for the things i believe. you dont have to agree but the fact your trying tot ell me off for it is childish. oh and it doesnt matter about people getting friends etc on here, he said i dont have any on here and i do. ones i takl to loads of times everyday. so stop being nosy and mind your own business
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
^Proof: Only 5 countries in the world have legalized gay marriage. Christianity is the major religion in the world, it is also one of the most homophobic religions. Also, people tend to fear and ostracize what they don't understand, and many people do not understand homosexuality. So therefore, they fear it, the ostracize it and then they harass it.

Also, she has every right to tell you off, she's gay, you're directly insulting her. If I insulted you, you'd be justified in telling me off, you insulted here, she's justified in telling you off.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:

^Proof: Only 5 countries in the world have legalized gay marriage. Christianity is the major religion in the world, it is also one of the most homophobic religions. Also, people tend to fear and ostracize what they don't understand, and many people do not understand homosexuality. So therefore, they fear it, the ostracize it and then they harass it.

Also, she has every right to tell you off, she's gay, you're directly insulting her. If I insulted you, you'd be justified in telling me off, you insulted here, she's justified in telling you off.


yes shez telling me off in a immature way, most of that stuff was my friends but either way it was wrong of them, and me for sayin some stuff. oh well idc
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
I just dont see why we arent trying to help these people out of this behavior rather then embrace it. Gays know what they are doing is wrong and out of place thats why it takes them awhile to come out the closet and I know some of them wish they wasnt like that. So why do we not offer any counciling classes to help them in our society or some type of therapy?
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

drizza wrote:

I just dont see why we arent trying to help these people out of this behavior rather then embrace it. Gays know what they are doing is wrong and out of place thats why it takes them awhile to come out the closet and I know some of them wish they wasnt like that. So why do we not offer any counciling classes to help them in our society or some type of therapy?


We aren't sick. We don't stay in closets because we "think what we're doing is wrong" we stay there because of bigots like you. We can't be fixed because we aren't broken. We're the way we were intended to be, and the only people who have problems with it are straight people insecure with their own sexuality.

We aren't hurting anyone, you'll still have women to bang(men), or men to bang you(women)...
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:


drizza wrote:

I just dont see why we arent trying to help these people out of this behavior rather then embrace it. Gays know what they are doing is wrong and out of place thats why it takes them awhile to come out the closet and I know some of them wish they wasnt like that. So why do we not offer any counciling classes to help them in our society or some type of therapy?


We aren't sick. We don't stay in closets because we "think what we're doing is wrong" we stay there because of bigots like you. We can't be fixed because we aren't broken. We're the way we were intended to be, and the only people who have problems with it are straight people insecure with their own sexuality.

We aren't hurting anyone, you'll still have women to bang(men), or men to bang you(women)...


You dont know if you cant be helped because there isnt any system trying to help you guys. Lol you dont have to fear me for coming out the closet the most I ever do is just limit my conversations and avoid you I dont try to cause any physical harm or say the reason why. I just cannot see myself around that type of behavior in my eyes it is abnormal I dont know about everyone else I am just stating my opinions. Some cases you are hurting people such as the little boys who get their butts taken at young ages.
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

drizza wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


drizza wrote:

I just dont see why we arent trying to help these people out of this behavior rather then embrace it. Gays know what they are doing is wrong and out of place thats why it takes them awhile to come out the closet and I know some of them wish they wasnt like that. So why do we not offer any counciling classes to help them in our society or some type of therapy?


We aren't sick. We don't stay in closets because we "think what we're doing is wrong" we stay there because of bigots like you. We can't be fixed because we aren't broken. We're the way we were intended to be, and the only people who have problems with it are straight people insecure with their own sexuality.

We aren't hurting anyone, you'll still have women to bang(men), or men to bang you(women)...


You dont know if you cant be helped because there isnt any system trying to help you guys. Lol you dont have to fear me for coming out the closet the most I ever do is just limit my conversations and avoid you I dont try to cause any physical harm or say the reason why. I just cannot see myself around that type of behavior in my eyes it is abnormal I dont know about everyone else I am just stating my opinions. Some cases you are hurting people such as the little boys who get their butts taken at young ages.


Hun, pedophiles are not all gay, most are straight and rape little girls. Second, you proved my point, that people fear what they don't understand. You obviously don't understand homosexuality, you've proven you fear it by stating you'd avoid homosexuals, you've decided to ostracize them as stated, and you come here and tell us we need therapy, harassment. You pass the homophobe test, feel honored?
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.