First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:
I'm not saying the Bible is crap, that's the last thing I would do. I said that there are VERY likely misinterpretations within the bible, and plus, the Christian Church was possibly one of the most corrupt organizations in existance. The church's history is loaded with conspiracy, black mail, cover ups, you name it, it's in the church's history.

Who's to say they wouldn't change the bible to meet their needs? Especially on an issue so "taboo" as homosexuality. Notice, that it wasn't till the "modern" religions sprung up that homosexuality started to become taboo. The Greeks and Romans encouraged it, it was in Asia too.


well, better question yet, which organizations or groups of people have a "clean/perfect/wonderful/pure" history? humans are corrupted in general...

it started to be a taboo roughly around 2K years ago...it was then were "Jesus" came and started Chrisitanity.

Well, greeks and romans did promote it - only gay (not lesbian >_>; damn them Lol) as for Asia, they didn't promote it, they never had a say on it, it wasn't until 1800s or early 1900s were most of Asia against it -'cause that's when Christianity came in, but in general, I'm chinese so - I'll talk about that mainly - its a HUGE shame to the family (in the old days) if you're with a gay person (for sure) like, they have arrange marriages for girls/guys, there's no choice, and no matter what for the guys its only normal if you have a heir (a son in other words)

well, basically, in china (not that this was proven but its just a theory of mine backed up with the chinese back ground which I have) its only "okay" to be "gay" (no lesbians -_-; since - women don't have rights) once you have a wife and a few dozen kids and the "partner" of yours cannot go public >_<;;;
____________________________________________________________________

Omok wrote:




Katorulez93 wrote:
lol your just like what i was talking about. i said he must of been a mad 14 year old girl, i didnt say anything cclose to 14 years old girls are all mad. obviously your trying to start somethin for no reason. its quite anoyying to be honest. If i used profanity which i dont think i did (im sure you'll come up with something tho) then idc, he did it so i reported him so thats that. you have given no proof to make me seem wrong. How do you know the majority of the world doesnt agree with homosexuality? plz provide some sort of proof.the also under eduacated part i dont even know why the irrelevant stuff is there. if the whole world turns for gays idc i still wont agree 2 it. its my opinion, you should respect it and move on instead of acting like a little kid disrespecting me for the things i believe. you dont have to agree but the fact your trying tot ell me off for it is childish. oh and it doesnt matter about people getting friends etc on here, he said i dont have any on here and i do. ones i takl to loads of times everyday. so stop being nosy and mind your own business


I say this with all due respect: You're stupid. -_-;

1. I'm not trying to start something, you started it with flaming him and including idiotic examples or calling him names that doesn't make sense - even more so offend people in the process of it.

If you think I'm annoying - whats' the first natural reaction? Oh right, to ignore. 'cause thats' what people do -_-; when you think someone is annoying or something is annoying, you move away from it or ignore it; Not keep on replying the person with things that which the person think is idiocy thus provoking a debate and/or a flame war.

and I know the majority of the world isn't against homosexuality with simply my common sense. the majority of people in North America isn't against it because its North America, its by law that we have freedom, its by law that we're allowed. -_-; but that aside, not everyone is brain washed in to different religions, most of us don't even have a religion to begin with (if you google this, majority of people is atheist or claim to believe but doesn't care much)

I included the under education part to let you know - those people (sad to say) can't and aren't living up to our moral standers, they don't have the basic fundamental social norms that we have, or the same belief system/view of life that we have. So there fore, you can't really argue for what they believe in or don't, or say that their view of the upper society matters - 'cause sadly, it doesn't. Also, even if those people ARE against homosexuality; for varies reasons, their believe or opinion is invalid because they don't have facts, reasons, or statistics to make them "not ignorant" of this topic

"he who is ignorant of mathematics do not enter" - Some Greek philosopher. (I know its mathematics, its the same meaning)

basically, what i'm saying is, opinions, reasons - whatever you want to call them; that isn't valid cannot be USED as a valid argument. its basically matching a ducks' head to a cows' body; it doesn't match -_-; or make sense. -_-;

its the same case for you, while one hand someone (in this case me) is telling you facts, or educated opinions ----- while you, is telling us your belief and how wonderful it is, and how "great" "perfect" "correct" it is. ------- its stupid, and yet you get the chance (by your own judgment) to call us foolish, wrong, evil, stupid and/or retarded.......


its my opinion, you should respect it and move on instead of acting like a little kid disrespecting me for the things i believe.


its' your opinion, but its ignorant, I do respect it? when have I not? I'm not acting like a little kid trying to provoke something unneeded or stupid. Matter of fact, I'm trying to let some sense into your mind, to show you, or tell you, what the "truth" is, and even if you're going to stand by your opinion AT THE VERY LEAST, DO RESEARCH, DON'T BE IGNORANT so people wouldn't call you stupid or say you're pointless and/or saying BS -_-; look at what you typed, look at the facts you MAY have said -- I highly doubt there's any facts being used/said by you - to back up what you believe.

You learn this in English class - in Canada, we learn this in grade six - if you're going to say something, let it make sense, and if you're gona back up your belief or opinion - back it up with facts or valid reasons. Why do you think i keep proving you wrong? why do you think I keep posting back? why do you think I waste my time here trying to knock sense into your head for the 3rd(or 4th?) time?
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:


drizza wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


drizza wrote:

I just dont see why we arent trying to help these people out of this behavior rather then embrace it. Gays know what they are doing is wrong and out of place thats why it takes them awhile to come out the closet and I know some of them wish they wasnt like that. So why do we not offer any counciling classes to help them in our society or some type of therapy?


We aren't sick. We don't stay in closets because we "think what we're doing is wrong" we stay there because of bigots like you. We can't be fixed because we aren't broken. We're the way we were intended to be, and the only people who have problems with it are straight people insecure with their own sexuality.

We aren't hurting anyone, you'll still have women to bang(men), or men to bang you(women)...


You dont know if you cant be helped because there isnt any system trying to help you guys. Lol you dont have to fear me for coming out the closet the most I ever do is just limit my conversations and avoid you I dont try to cause any physical harm or say the reason why. I just cannot see myself around that type of behavior in my eyes it is abnormal I dont know about everyone else I am just stating my opinions. Some cases you are hurting people such as the little boys who get their butts taken at young ages.


Hun, pedophiles are not all gay, most are straight and rape little girls. Second, you proved my point, that people fear what they don't understand. You obviously don't understand homosexuality, you've proven you fear it by stating you'd avoid homosexuals, you've decided to ostracize them as stated, and you come here and tell us we need therapy, harassment. You pass the homophobe test, feel honored?


Hey call me what you like I wil never change my view. There are some cases when little boys get played with at young ages turn gay. They could have been straight but who knows but do we have a system to help these little boys.. NOPE so they just stay gay for the rest of their lives. I am not calling you dumb or anything you are intelligent I am just saying that as I stated before I dont want to have any kids growing up in a society who embraces this behavior. I dont want my little boy come home from school and saying, "Look daddy I want you to meet my boyfriend." No way sir.
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

drizza wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


drizza wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


drizza wrote:

I just dont see why we arent trying to help these people out of this behavior rather then embrace it. Gays know what they are doing is wrong and out of place thats why it takes them awhile to come out the closet and I know some of them wish they wasnt like that. So why do we not offer any counciling classes to help them in our society or some type of therapy?


We aren't sick. We don't stay in closets because we "think what we're doing is wrong" we stay there because of bigots like you. We can't be fixed because we aren't broken. We're the way we were intended to be, and the only people who have problems with it are straight people insecure with their own sexuality.

We aren't hurting anyone, you'll still have women to bang(men), or men to bang you(women)...


You dont know if you cant be helped because there isnt any system trying to help you guys. Lol you dont have to fear me for coming out the closet the most I ever do is just limit my conversations and avoid you I dont try to cause any physical harm or say the reason why. I just cannot see myself around that type of behavior in my eyes it is abnormal I dont know about everyone else I am just stating my opinions. Some cases you are hurting people such as the little boys who get their butts taken at young ages.


Hun, pedophiles are not all gay, most are straight and rape little girls. Second, you proved my point, that people fear what they don't understand. You obviously don't understand homosexuality, you've proven you fear it by stating you'd avoid homosexuals, you've decided to ostracize them as stated, and you come here and tell us we need therapy, harassment. You pass the homophobe test, feel honored?


Hey call me what you like I wil never change my view. There are some cases when little boys get played with at young ages turn gay. They could have been straight but who knows but do we have a system to help these little boys.. NOPE so they just stay gay for the rest of their lives. I am not calling you dumb or anything you are intelligent I am just saying that as I stated before I dont want to have any kids growing up in a society who embraces this behavior. I dont want my little boy come home from school and saying, "Look daddy I want you to meet my boyfriend." No way sir.


I hope you don't have kids. If you'd hate your kid for being gay, you deserve to have no children, seriously, you're supposed to love your child unconditionally. If you do have kids, than I pity them.

Those boys would have been gay to begin with. It's not something that can just happen, one can't just DECIDE to be gay. It's not like picking out a shirt, we don't have control over it. Last I checked, we can't chose what arouses us. We don't have that ability. Our body decides that, it's unconscious, therefore we have no control.
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^Proof: Only 5 countries in the world have legalized gay marriage. Christianity is the major religion in the world, it is also one of the most homophobic religions. Also, people tend to fear and ostracize what they don't understand, and many people do not understand homosexuality. So therefore, they fear it, the ostracize it and then they harass it.

Also, she has every right to tell you off, she's gay, you're directly insulting her. If I insulted you, you'd be justified in telling me off, you insulted here, she's justified in telling you off.


yes shez telling me off in a immature way, most of that stuff was my friends but either way it was wrong of them, and me for sayin some stuff. oh well idc


I know all the facts Nessarose does -_-; (or pointed out) Mr.katorulez, don't be so happy just 'cause someone said something on your side because you're not knowledge enough in the first place to point it out.

Only 5 countries in the world legalized gay marriage, but also only a HANDFUL of countries have gay marriage UNLEGALIZED (edit: correction, most Muslim country is against it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:World_homosexuality_laws.svg )

i'm not telling you off in a immature way, go get a dictionary and find the meaning of immature FIRST before telling me i'm immature...mkay? normally I would get you the meaning off it; but I think it'd be an educational trip for you to find it yourself.

Christianity is the major religion of the world, but there are also Christian groups who are NOT against homosexuality AND/OR have no opinion on it.

but people also tent to "not care". if you have a gay friend, and you never knew, and once they tell you most people's reaction would be "ohs...maky lets move on in our lives now" (the things remain the same)
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08



Katorulez93 wrote:
lol your just like what i was talking about. i said he must of been a mad 14 year old girl, i didnt say anything cclose to 14 years old girls are all mad. obviously your trying to start somethin for no reason. its quite anoyying to be honest. If i used profanity which i dont think i did (im sure you'll come up with something tho) then idc, he did it so i reported him so thats that. you have given no proof to make me seem wrong. How do you know the majority of the world doesnt agree with homosexuality? plz provide some sort of proof.the also under eduacated part i dont even know why the irrelevant stuff is there. if the whole world turns for gays idc i still wont agree 2 it. its my opinion, you should respect it and move on instead of acting like a little kid disrespecting me for the things i believe. you dont have to agree but the fact your trying tot ell me off for it is childish. oh and it doesnt matter about people getting friends etc on here, he said i dont have any on here and i do. ones i takl to loads of times everyday. so stop being nosy and mind your own business


I say this with all due respect: You're stupid. -_-;

1. I'm not trying to start something, you started it with flaming him and including idiotic examples or calling him names that doesn't make sense - even more so offend people in the process of it.

If you think I'm annoying - whats' the first natural reaction? Oh right, to ignore. 'cause thats' what people do -_-; when you think someone is annoying or something is annoying, you move away from it or ignore it; Not keep on replying the person with things that which the person think is idiocy thus provoking a debate and/or a flame war.

and I know the majority of the world isn't against homosexuality with simply my common sense. the majority of people in North America isn't against it because its North America, its by law that we have freedom, its by law that we're allowed. -_-; but that aside, not everyone is brain washed in to different religions, most of us don't even have a religion to begin with (if you google this, majority of people is atheist or claim to believe but doesn't care much)

I included the under education part to let you know - those people (sad to say) can't and aren't living up to our moral standers, they don't have the basic fundamental social norms that we have, or the same belief system/view of life that we have. So there fore, you can't really argue for what they believe in or don't, or say that their view of the upper society matters - 'cause sadly, it doesn't. Also, even if those people ARE against homosexuality; for varies reasons, their believe or opinion is invalid because they don't have facts, reasons, or statistics to make them "not ignorant" of this topic

"he who is ignorant of mathematics do not enter" - Some Greek philosopher. (I know its mathematics, its the same meaning)

basically, what i'm saying is, opinions, reasons - whatever you want to call them; that isn't valid cannot be USED as a valid argument. its basically matching a ducks' head to a cows' body; it doesn't match -_-; or make sense. -_-;

its the same case for you, while one hand someone (in this case me) is telling you facts, or educated opinions ----- while you, is telling us your belief and how wonderful it is, and how "great" "perfect" "correct" it is. ------- its stupid, and yet you get the chance (by your own judgment) to call us foolish, wrong, evil, stupid and/or retarded.......


its my opinion, you should respect it and move on instead of acting like a little kid disrespecting me for the things i believe.


its' your opinion, but its ignorant, I do respect it? when have I not? I'm not acting like a little kid trying to provoke something unneeded or stupid. Matter of fact, I'm trying to let some sense into your mind, to show you, or tell you, what the "truth" is, and even if you're going to stand by your opinion AT THE VERY LEAST, DO RESEARCH, DON'T BE IGNORANT so people wouldn't call you stupid or say you're pointless and/or saying BS -_-; look at what you typed, look at the facts you MAY have said -- I highly doubt there's any facts being used/said by you - to back up what you believe.

You learn this in English class - in Canada, we learn this in grade six - if you're going to say something, let it make sense, and if you're gona back up your belief or opinion - back it up with facts or valid reasons. Why do you think i keep proving you wrong? why do you think I keep posting back? why do you think I waste my time here trying to knock sense into your head for the 3rd(or 4th?) time?


at least you had mroe self control this time. i did not start the flaming on hokiepokie. i simply asked him why does it matter to use correct grammar on the inernet. he was trying to insult my friend kenshin922 so i backed him up asking hokie a simple question. Hokiepokie thne responded with his immature response. i still did not flame him. r u blind or cant read everything so well? I dont ignroe annoyance, when someone annoys me i simply tell them in hope they stop. you have given no proof yet you say you have. also if the majority of the world was for gays and as you said majority of north america then how come there are so many riots on the news saying no gay marriages, california has san fransicso which is one of the most gay populated places in north america, thats why california most likely passed gay marriages acceptable. of course one city isnt the only reason tho. Anyways saying the majority is for gays is common sense is just stupid since on the news it rarely says something thats positive for gays. ive backed up my opinion plenty of times while you just write something and say yuor right. byt he way thats anoyying. my opinion and belifs might be ignorant to you but like ive said to others, they agree with me 100%. go ahead and respond with yet another immature pointless post
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Omok wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^Proof: Only 5 countries in the world have legalized gay marriage. Christianity is the major religion in the world, it is also one of the most homophobic religions. Also, people tend to fear and ostracize what they don't understand, and many people do not understand homosexuality. So therefore, they fear it, the ostracize it and then they harass it.

Also, she has every right to tell you off, she's gay, you're directly insulting her. If I insulted you, you'd be justified in telling me off, you insulted here, she's justified in telling you off.


yes shez telling me off in a immature way, most of that stuff was my friends but either way it was wrong of them, and me for sayin some stuff. oh well idc


I know all the facts Nessarose does -_-; (or pointed out) Mr.katorulez, don't be so happy just 'cause someone said something on your side because you're not knowledge enough in the first place to point it out.

Only 5 countries in the world legalized gay marriage, but also only a HANDFUL of countries have gay marriage UNLEGALIZED

i'm not telling you off in a immature way, go get a dictionary and find the meaning of immature FIRST before telling me i'm immature...mkay? normally I would get you the meaning off it; but I think it'd be an educational trip for you to find it yourself.

Christianity is the major religion of the world, but there are also Christian groups who are NOT against homosexuality AND/OR have no opinion on it.

but people also tent to "not care". if you have a gay friend, and you never knew, and once they tell you most people's reaction would be "ohs...maky lets move on in our lives now" (the things remain the same)



this response isnt immature, however to me if they were true christians they wouldnt be for gays. this is my beliefs and it wont change. call me ignorant but i stand for it. ^_^
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


yeah but most people who arent gay thinks gays can control it. Also ive heard from a lot of gays they werent born that way, that they chose. and no they werent just saying that. they meant it
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 港区
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
Eh, honestly, I believe every one should just keep their opinions to themselves. We are who we are; straight people are straight and gay people are gay, nothings going to change by arguing, and we certainly aren't going to just stop being gay. Its ok to freaking debate things, but when it comes down to blatantly flaming others and just being ignorant, that's where it HAS to stop.

Saying things like 'being gay is wrong' or 'its against my religion' are argumentative statements, and if any of you had the least bit of intelligence in your heads, you wouldn't say things like that.
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


It's even harder when someone thinks you have some kind of "gay wand" that can turn people gay. wtf people.

Or when they think you have an on and off gay button somewhere....LOL

sorry.
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


yeah but most people who arent gay thinks gays can control it. Also ive heard from a lot of gays they werent born that way, that they chose. and no they werent just saying that. they meant it


Those are usually called "bisexuals who prefer their gender."
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Katorulez93
at least you had mroe self control this time. i did not start the flaming on hokiepokie. i simply asked him why does it matter to use correct grammar on the inernet. he was trying to insult my friend kenshin922 so i backed him up asking hokie a simple question. Hokiepokie thne responded with his immature response. i still did not flame him. r u blind or cant read everything so well? I dont ignroe annoyance, when someone annoys me i simply tell them in hope they stop. you have given no proof yet you say you have. also if the majority of the world was for gays and as you said majority of north america then how come there are so many riots on the news saying no gay marriages, california has san fransicso which is one of the most gay populated places in north america, thats why california most likely passed gay marriages acceptable. of course one city isnt the only reason tho. Anyways saying the majority is for gays is common sense is just stupid since on the news it rarely says something thats positive for gays. ive backed up my opinion plenty of times while you just write something and say yuor right. byt he way thats anoyying. my opinion and belifs might be ignorant to you but like ive said to others, they agree with me 100%. go ahead and respond with yet another immature pointless post


Note: I swear, is it that hard for you to even post an organized post?

1. Cali is not a CITY, its a STATE >__>; (that was amusing though)
2. I'm indifferent from my first post....who are you to place judgment on me that I'm less/more immature? After all, the last time I checked; since you're Christian, only the Father in heaven and Jesus have the right to judge others (this is also the same for you to judge that being gay is wrong/stupid/ugly/evil) since they're the only sinless people (heard of the first Stone story in John?)
3. Like wise that you've called me blind, I'm going to ask you the same thing - where have I lacked facts in what I said and in my responds? and if I didn't have facts or educated things to say - I would point that out; did I not?
4. Gay people are ALL AROUND, the estimated number of homosexual is 1~10%, some research have shown it to be around 8.2%. thankyouverymuch; I'm PRETTY DARN SURE there's LOTS of gays in your school - you may just not know it. Plus, Canada legalized gay marriage (five years ago?) and do we have a lot of gays here? eh..NOPE T-T (its sad...for me - *sighs* thinking i'm the only known gay person in each of my classes; ding it, why can't there be more? lol.) so does your theory make sense? nope, 'cause I'm sure every corner of the world have LGBT people around the same amount -_-; 'cause humans are ALL the same, we're ALL and STILL is HUMANS. (well, some of us can ACT inhuman and uncivilized but physically we're all humans)
5. They agree with you 100%; LOTS of people do, and what do they agree with you? They agree that homosexuality is morally wrong - okay, I accept that; now tell me why? I've asked many, i mean MANY people this question, some of them can give valid reasons and thats' okay with me. but did you? no, you didn't. read your own posts before claiming to know/said things that you have.

and like I've said, go find the meaning of immature before you actually use that word; because it didn't and it doesn't make sense the way you've used it, 'cause you're the ACTUAL immature one. mkay?
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

le1chi wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


It's even harder when someone thinks you have some kind of "gay wand" that can turn people gay. wtf people.

Or when they think you have an on and off gay button somewhere....LOL

sorry.


I have a gay wand in my pants.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.