First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

YouAreDumb wrote:


le1chi wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


It's even harder when someone thinks you have some kind of "gay wand" that can turn people gay. wtf people.

Or when they think you have an on and off gay button somewhere....LOL

sorry.


I have a gay wand is in my pants.


I don't know whether to praise the joke, or to not praise the joke o_o
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

YouAreDumb wrote:


le1chi wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


It's even harder when someone thinks you have some kind of "gay wand" that can turn people gay. wtf people.

Or when they think you have an on and off gay button somewhere....LOL

sorry.


I have a gay wand is in my pants.


Lol true, that thing turned me gay <3333 (jk~ =3 well, its kinda true; I mean, how many lesbians do you find that LIKES it?)
1914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

YouAreDumb wrote:


le1chi wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

No one says you have to be for it. What we're saying is, if you aren't for it, suck it up. We ain't going anywhere, and hating us won't change it.


true statement but you shouldnt hate us for not liking it. ive flamed others (have apologized for it) and ive been flamed from some of the gays on here. im nto saying you in general were hating on straight people. i hope this doesnt come out like an argument statement. if it does im sorry, ill explain more if need be


True statement in theory, however, it's hard not to be pissed at someone who hates you for something you can't control.


It's even harder when someone thinks you have some kind of "gay wand" that can turn people gay. wtf people.

Or when they think you have an on and off gay button somewhere....LOL

sorry.


I have a gay wand is in my pants.


That's really gay
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Omok wrote:


Katorulez93
at least you had mroe self control this time. i did not start the flaming on hokiepokie. i simply asked him why does it matter to use correct grammar on the inernet. he was trying to insult my friend kenshin922 so i backed him up asking hokie a simple question. Hokiepokie thne responded with his immature response. i still did not flame him. r u blind or cant read everything so well? I dont ignroe annoyance, when someone annoys me i simply tell them in hope they stop. you have given no proof yet you say you have. also if the majority of the world was for gays and as you said majority of north america then how come there are so many riots on the news saying no gay marriages, california has san fransicso which is one of the most gay populated places in north america, thats why california most likely passed gay marriages acceptable. of course one city isnt the only reason tho. Anyways saying the majority is for gays is common sense is just stupid since on the news it rarely says something thats positive for gays. ive backed up my opinion plenty of times while you just write something and say yuor right. byt he way thats anoyying. my opinion and belifs might be ignorant to you but like ive said to others, they agree with me 100%. go ahead and respond with yet another immature pointless post


Note: I swear, is it that hard for you to even post an organized post?

1. Cali is not a CITY, its a STATE >__>; (that was amusing though)
2. I'm indifferent from my first post....who are you to place judgment on me that I'm less/more immature? After all, the last time I checked; since you're Christian, only the Father in heaven and Jesus have the right to judge others (this is also the same for you to judge that being gay is wrong/stupid/ugly/evil) since they're the only sinless people (heard of the first Stone story in John?)
3. Like wise that you've called me blind, I'm going to ask you the same thing - where have I lacked facts in what I said and in my responds? and if I didn't have facts or educated things to say - I would point that out; did I not?
4. Gay people are ALL AROUND, the estimated number of homosexual is 1~10%, some research have shown it to be around 8.2%. thankyouverymuch; I'm PRETTY DARN SURE there's LOTS of gays in your school - you may just not know it. Plus, Canada legalized gay marriage (five years ago?) and do we have a lot of gays here? eh..NOPE T-T (its sad...for me - *sighs* thinking i'm the only known gay person in each of my classes; ding it, why can't there be more? lol.) so does your theory make sense? nope, 'cause I'm sure every corner of the world have LGBT people around the same amount -_-; 'cause humans are ALL the same, we're ALL and STILL is HUMANS. (well, some of us can ACT inhuman and uncivilized but physically we're all humans)
5. They agree with you 100%; LOTS of people do, and what do they agree with you? They agree that homosexuality is morally wrong - okay, I accept that; now tell me why? I've asked many, i mean MANY people this question, some of them can give valid reasons and thats' okay with me. but did you? no, you didn't. read your own posts before claiming to know/said things that you have.

and like I've said, go find the meaning of immature before you actually use that word; because it didn't and it doesn't make sense, 'cause you're the ACTUAL immature one. mkay?


haha i said san francisco is a city. i then said that san francisco being a very gay populated place isnt the only reason why california allowed gay marriages. read better plz. where have you lacked facts? where have you given facts? ive asked that like the last 3 posts. ive given valid reasons in earlier posts, ,maybe not to you tho.. the reason you sound so immature is because your going off about something for no reason. u need to just calm down and give reasoning etc. not CAPS. Yes its true that there are a lot of gays around, its very true that there are way mroe straight people. you gave some scienctific study that there are alot of gays but that didnt show that there are more for gays in america/world. I know God and jesus are the only ones to *judge*
, did i say i was judging you? no never. my friends said some things last night that might've been. idk tho since i didnt read them all. plz respond with a calm tone. oh and its easy to post organized posts but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i dont organize 100% perfect? if so im sorry for this issue of yours
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Eh, then who are you to judge me, that I'm immature? who are you to say gays are wrong? did you not judge? o-o;

lemme see some facts I've given..
1. Most of the world is under educated
2. You're ignorant of your own opinion
3. Most of the world isn't against gays
4. gays are all around us
5.You don't know the meaning of 'immature'
6.You called being gay is evil.
7. Only Muslim countries have punishment for being gay
8.The Natural reaction to annoyance is ignore it, or walk away; not provoking it.
9.Most people of the world don't have the same social norms, or moral standers as the people do in first world countries - thus their opinions or whatever their belief is; is under educated thus don't/shouldn't make a connection to us - whom are in first world countries
10. You only backed up your opinion with even MORE opinion of yours, and most of your posts is about the USER you're replying to (e.g: past three? posts of yours were mostly about me being immature or how my post doesn't make sense you never say anything new that helps your opinion)
11. people don't CARE (most of the time) that you're gay -_-;
12. There are Christian groups that are FOR gay marriages
13. "14 year old girls" aren't ignorant -_-; or stupid, or insane.
14. Gays are NORMAL
15. its OKAY to be GAY =D
16. 1~10% (estimated to be 8.2%) of the TOTAL population is GAY
17. Duck heads and cow bodies don't match
18. there's lots of gays around us - you just don't know it.

mkay? those are most of the facts i've given/used. =3 Lol, you're so mature at attempting to mock me at the fact that I have a slight problem at your skills of being "unable to organize a post". =3 it was amusing, again. and I put caps and I use them for empathsis, like you have said

"oh and its easy to post organized posts but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i dont organize 100% perfect? if so im sorry for this issue of yours"

then i'll use oh and its easy to not to use caps but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i use caps often? if so im sorry for this issue of yours mkay?


you gave some scienctific study that there are alot of gays but that didnt show that there are more for gays in america/world


eh, it didn't show while the study is on "humans" in general? .....................no comment, I dunno what logic you're thinking in this one lol. its like saying "just 'cause you made some scientific studies on this apple, but does it prove that other apples in the world are apples?" >__>; lol...


I know God and jesus are the only ones to *judge*, did i say i was judging you?


so you're only judging me when you're saying something like:
I, Katorulez93, here by judge you as immature and I also judge that gays are evil

Point is: You don't have to SAY that you're judging in order to judge someone...
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Omok wrote:


Eh, then who are you to judge me, that I'm immature? who are you to say gays are wrong? did you not judge? o-o;

lemme see some facts I've given..
1. Most of the world is under educated
2. You're ignorant of your own opinion
3. Most of the world isn't against gays
4. gays are all around us
5.You don't know the meaning of 'immature'
6.You called being gay is evil.
7. Only Muslim countries have punishment for being gay
8.The Natural reaction to annoyance is ignore it, or walk away; not provoking it.
9.Most people of the world don't have the same social norms, or moral standers as the people do in first world countries - thus their opinions or whatever their belief is; is under educated thus don't/shouldn't make a connection to us - whom are in first world countries
10. You only backed up your opinion with even MORE opinion of yours, and most of your posts is about the USER you're replying to (e.g: past three? posts of yours were mostly about me being immature or how my post doesn't make sense you never say anything new that helps your opinion)
11. people don't CARE (most of the time) that you're gay -_-;
12. There are Christian groups that are FOR gay marriages
13. "14 year old girls" aren't ignorant -_-; or stupid, or insane.
14. Gays are NORMAL
15. its OKAY to be GAY =D
16. 1~10% (estimated to be 8.2%) of the TOTAL population is GAY
17. Duck heads and cow bodies don't match
18. there's lots of gays around us - you just don't know it.

mkay? those are most of the facts i've given/used. =3 Lol, you're so mature at attempting to mock me at the fact that I have a slight problem at your skills of being "unable to organize a post". =3 it was amusing, again. and I put caps and I use them for empathsis, like you have said

"oh and its easy to post organized posts but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i dont organize 100% perfect? if so im sorry for this issue of yours"

then i'll use oh and its easy to not to use caps but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i use caps often? if so im sorry for this issue of yours mkay?


you gave some scienctific study that there are alot of gays but that didnt show that there are more for gays in america/world


eh, it didn't show while the study is on "humans" in general? .....................no comment, I dunno what logic you're thinking in this one lol. its like saying "just 'cause you made some scientific studies on this apple, but does it prove that other apples in the world are apples?" >__>; lol...


I know God and jesus are the only ones to *judge*, did i say i was judging you?


so you're only judging me when you're saying something like:
I, Katorulez93, here by judge you as immature and I also judge that gays are evil

Point is: You don't have to SAY that you're judging in order to judge someone...




WOWWWWWWWW, i just posted this paragraph, but when i sent it the internet said couldnt display the page. anyways ill put it to simple terms.Everything ive said i believe to be true and idc if you disagree or call me ignorant. i believe gays to be immoral and im gonna believe it till the end.
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
you can believe it, but don't claim it to be the TRUTH. if you want you can CLAIM it to be the truth "Only to your self" maky? but then that wouldn't be TRUE; 'cause then it would be an OPINION.

the theory of "I believe to be true" doesn't make sense if you read deeper in to it, you can only KNOW the truth of something, you can't BELIEVE something to be TRUE because that'll be an OPINION; and the only truth there is, is that its TRUE that you believe it TO BE the "truth".
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Omok wrote:


Eh, then who are you to judge me, that I'm immature? who are you to say gays are wrong? did you not judge? o-o;

lemme see some facts I've given..
1. Most of the world is under educated
2. You're ignorant of your own opinion
3. Most of the world isn't against gays
4. gays are all around us
5.You don't know the meaning of 'immature'
6.You called being gay is evil.
7. Only Muslim countries have punishment for being gay
8.The Natural reaction to annoyance is ignore it, or walk away; not provoking it.
9.Most people of the world don't have the same social norms, or moral standers as the people do in first world countries - thus their opinions or whatever their belief is; is under educated thus don't/shouldn't make a connection to us - whom are in first world countries
10. You only backed up your opinion with even MORE opinion of yours, and most of your posts is about the USER you're replying to (e.g: past three? posts of yours were mostly about me being immature or how my post doesn't make sense you never say anything new that helps your opinion)
11. people don't CARE (most of the time) that you're gay -_-;
12. There are Christian groups that are FOR gay marriages
13. "14 year old girls" aren't ignorant -_-; or stupid, or insane.
14. Gays are NORMAL
15. its OKAY to be GAY =D
16. 1~10% (estimated to be 8.2%) of the TOTAL population is GAY
17. Duck heads and cow bodies don't match
18. there's lots of gays around us - you just don't know it.

mkay? those are most of the facts i've given/used. =3 Lol, you're so mature at attempting to mock me at the fact that I have a slight problem at your skills of being "unable to organize a post". =3 it was amusing, again. and I put caps and I use them for empathsis, like you have said

"oh and its easy to post organized posts but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i dont organize 100% perfect? if so im sorry for this issue of yours"

then i'll use oh and its easy to not to use caps but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i use caps often? if so im sorry for this issue of yours mkay?


you gave some scienctific study that there are alot of gays but that didnt show that there are more for gays in america/world


eh, it didn't show while the study is on "humans" in general? .....................no comment, I dunno what logic you're thinking in this one lol. its like saying "just 'cause you made some scientific studies on this apple, but does it prove that other apples in the world are apples?" >__>; lol...


I know God and jesus are the only ones to *judge*, did i say i was judging you?


so you're only judging me when you're saying something like:
I, Katorulez93, here by judge you as immature and I also judge that gays are evil

Point is: You don't have to SAY that you're judging in order to judge someone...




WOWWWWWWWW, i just posted this paragraph, but when i sent it the internet said couldnt display the page. anyways ill put it to simple terms.Everything ive said i believe to be true and idc if you disagree or call me ignorant. i believe gays to be immoral and im gonna believe it till the end.

I'd laugh if it turned out you were wrong in the end. Just saying.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Omok wrote:


Eh, then who are you to judge me, that I'm immature? who are you to say gays are wrong? did you not judge? o-o;

lemme see some facts I've given..
1. Most of the world is under educated
2. You're ignorant of your own opinion
3. Most of the world isn't against gays
4. gays are all around us
5.You don't know the meaning of 'immature'
6.You called being gay is evil.
7. Only Muslim countries have punishment for being gay
8.The Natural reaction to annoyance is ignore it, or walk away; not provoking it.
9.Most people of the world don't have the same social norms, or moral standers as the people do in first world countries - thus their opinions or whatever their belief is; is under educated thus don't/shouldn't make a connection to us - whom are in first world countries
10. You only backed up your opinion with even MORE opinion of yours, and most of your posts is about the USER you're replying to (e.g: past three? posts of yours were mostly about me being immature or how my post doesn't make sense you never say anything new that helps your opinion)
11. people don't CARE (most of the time) that you're gay -_-;
12. There are Christian groups that are FOR gay marriages
13. "14 year old girls" aren't ignorant -_-; or stupid, or insane.
14. Gays are NORMAL
15. its OKAY to be GAY =D
16. 1~10% (estimated to be 8.2%) of the TOTAL population is GAY
17. Duck heads and cow bodies don't match
18. there's lots of gays around us - you just don't know it.

mkay? those are most of the facts i've given/used. =3 Lol, you're so mature at attempting to mock me at the fact that I have a slight problem at your skills of being "unable to organize a post". =3 it was amusing, again. and I put caps and I use them for empathsis, like you have said

"oh and its easy to post organized posts but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i dont organize 100% perfect? if so im sorry for this issue of yours"

then i'll use oh and its easy to not to use caps but why bother? is it bugging you that bad that i use caps often? if so im sorry for this issue of yours mkay?


you gave some scienctific study that there are alot of gays but that didnt show that there are more for gays in america/world


eh, it didn't show while the study is on "humans" in general? .....................no comment, I dunno what logic you're thinking in this one lol. its like saying "just 'cause you made some scientific studies on this apple, but does it prove that other apples in the world are apples?" >__>; lol...


I know God and jesus are the only ones to *judge*, did i say i was judging you?


so you're only judging me when you're saying something like:
I, Katorulez93, here by judge you as immature and I also judge that gays are evil

Point is: You don't have to SAY that you're judging in order to judge someone...




WOWWWWWWWW, i just posted this paragraph, but when i sent it the internet said couldnt display the page. anyways ill put it to simple terms.Everything ive said i believe to be true and idc if you disagree or call me ignorant. i believe gays to be immoral and im gonna believe it till the end.

I'd laugh if it turned out you were wrong in the end. Just saying.


I wouldnt get punished if it was. You can only get punished if you knew you were wrong and still went with it. i believe myself to be right and as long as i dont break the comandments im not doing anything wrong.
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
i don't think that if a person wants to be gay, then let them be it.
BUT, let's think about it. we humans are supposed to be the smartest beings on the planet, yet we're the only ones that're homosexuals. i have yet to see 2 male or female couples in dogs, cats, monkeys, or any other animals. and we're supposed to better than them.
what i'm trying to say is, if we're supposed to be the dominant species, than why are we doing things that the lower species dont even do?
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Kennyb_III wrote:

i don't think that if a person wants to be gay, then let them be it.
BUT, let's think about it. we humans are supposed to be the smartest beings on the planet, yet we're the only ones that're homosexuals. i have yet to see 2 male or female couples in dogs, cats, monkeys, or any other animals. and we're supposed to better than them.
what i'm trying to say is, if we're supposed to be the dominant species, than why are we doing things that the lower species dont even do?



lol ehh in many cases animals do homosexuality type things. idk if that makes them gay or maybe they're just doing anything that looks like them. idk. but they do do that stuff
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Kennyb_III wrote:

i don't think that if a person wants to be gay, then let them be it.
BUT, let's think about it. we humans are supposed to be the smartest beings on the planet, yet we're the only ones that're homosexuals. i have yet to see 2 male or female couples in dogs, cats, monkeys, or any other animals. and we're supposed to better than them.
what i'm trying to say is, if we're supposed to be the dominant species, than why are we doing things that the lower species dont even do?



lol ehh in many cases animals do homosexuality type things. idk if that makes them gay or maybe they're just doing anything that looks like them. idk. but they do do that stuff



maybe so. but it's not as often seen as human homosexuality. and excuse the first sentence on my first post. i meant that i think that if a person chooses to be gay, then let them be. just don't start bitchin when people say something about it.
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Kennyb_III wrote:

i don't think that if a person wants to be gay, then let them be it.
BUT, let's think about it. we humans are supposed to be the smartest beings on the planet, yet we're the only ones that're homosexuals. i have yet to see 2 male or female couples in dogs, cats, monkeys, or any other animals. and we're supposed to better than them.
what i'm trying to say is, if we're supposed to be the dominant species, than why are we doing things that the lower species dont even do?


There IS homosexuality in nature. Don't make yourself look like an idiot by not doing the research before you claim such things.
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Kennyb_III wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Kennyb_III wrote:

i don't think that if a person wants to be gay, then let them be it.
BUT, let's think about it. we humans are supposed to be the smartest beings on the planet, yet we're the only ones that're homosexuals. i have yet to see 2 male or female couples in dogs, cats, monkeys, or any other animals. and we're supposed to better than them.
what i'm trying to say is, if we're supposed to be the dominant species, than why are we doing things that the lower species dont even do?



lol ehh in many cases animals do homosexuality type things. idk if that makes them gay or maybe they're just doing anything that looks like them. idk. but they do do that stuff



maybe so. but it's not as often seen as human homosexuality. and excuse the first sentence on my first post. i meant that i think that if a person chooses to be gay, then let them be.


Uh yeah it is, see post above. Stop being an idiot and do some research.
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Nessarose wrote:

Okay~ Now that this thread has become a TOTAL FUCKING FLAME FEST, I'm angry.

I'm going to give you one sweeping FACT that will totally throw out any bible arguments.

The Bible may be "God's Word" but the being that put pen to paper was NOT God, it wasn't anything celestial. It was Man. And Man has been known to misinterpret, distort, rape, fuck up, totally destroy, trash EVERYTHING. So who's to say we didn't fuck up the word of God? I wouldn't put it past us.

Man is imperfection
The Bible was written by Man
The Bible is imperfect.


thanx you i so agree

First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.