First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Nessarose wrote:

^However, in your religion killing is wrong and you already admitted you would gladly preform hate crimes and kill homosexuals, so you sort of contradict yourself.

Christianity also says we should keep slaves, shall we do that too because our religion tells us too?


ive already stated that i wouldnt kill them that i was joking, not a funny joke but a joke nonetheless. in my christian religion we follow the laws of the land and the laws of the land doesnt agree to slavery so there ya go. i dont believe in slavery and neither does my religion
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 港区
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:
alright ill be serious i wont joke around, this is a discussion that religion has to be brought up in. therez no avoiding bringin up religion in here. in my religion homosexuality is wrong. therefore i disagree with it. it just my beliefs and its ok that you dont believe the same things. i do apologize for all the bad and mean things ive said.

I'm not saying that I don't accept your views. I realize that you have a different religion, and those are your beliefs. So be it, but most of the things that you have posted show nothing but immaturity and pure hatred. Its very offending to everyone, obviously, and especially people like me who are gay.
You just need to not be so rude and untactful in your discussions. All you're doing is turning this thread into a flame war, when it is supposed to be a decent discussion on gay marriage.

Not to mention, if you're so hateful towards people like us, why are you even participating in this discussion in the first place?
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


Did you chose to like her because she has boobs and a vagina?


ya pretty much, if she didnt then i wouldnt date her
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^However, in your religion killing is wrong and you already admitted you would gladly preform hate crimes and kill homosexuals, so you sort of contradict yourself.

Christianity also says we should keep slaves, shall we do that too because our religion tells us too?


ive already stated that i wouldnt kill them that i was joking, not a funny joke but a joke nonetheless. in my christian religion we follow the laws of the land and the laws of the land doesnt agree to slavery so there ya go. i dont believe in slavery and neither does my religion


Re-read the Old Testament
908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


Did you chose to like her because she has boobs and a vagina?


ya pretty much, if she didnt then i wouldnt date her


If said girl existed, I'd hope she'd break your heart, because THAT is shallow.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

rokujinshou wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:
alright ill be serious i wont joke around, this is a discussion that religion has to be brought up in. therez no avoiding bringin up religion in here. in my religion homosexuality is wrong. therefore i disagree with it. it just my beliefs and its ok that you dont believe the same things. i do apologize for all the bad and mean things ive said.

I'm not saying that I don't accept your views. I realize that you have a different religion, and those are your beliefs. So be it, but most of the things that you have posted show nothing but immaturity and pure hatred. Its very offending to everyone, obviously, and especially people like me who are gay.
You just need to not be so rude and untactful in your discussions. All you're doing is turning this thread into a flame war, when it is supposed to be a decent discussion on gay marriage.


ive already aplogized and said itwas a joke. not a good joke tho i understand. but yes i know i said some immature things
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 港区
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


rokujinshou wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:
alright ill be serious i wont joke around, this is a discussion that religion has to be brought up in. therez no avoiding bringin up religion in here. in my religion homosexuality is wrong. therefore i disagree with it. it just my beliefs and its ok that you dont believe the same things. i do apologize for all the bad and mean things ive said.

I'm not saying that I don't accept your views. I realize that you have a different religion, and those are your beliefs. So be it, but most of the things that you have posted show nothing but immaturity and pure hatred. Its very offending to everyone, obviously, and especially people like me who are gay.
You just need to not be so rude and untactful in your discussions. All you're doing is turning this thread into a flame war, when it is supposed to be a decent discussion on gay marriage.


ive already aplogized and said itwas a joke. not a good joke tho i understand. but yes i know i said some immature things


Just be more careful in the future. Forums are not places to joke around like that, its so easy to start flame and hate wars over the internet. I hate seeing that, otherwise I would've ignored you entirely.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


Did you chose to like her because she has boobs and a vagina?


ya pretty much, if she didnt then i wouldnt date her


If said girl existed, I'd hope she'd break your heart, because THAT is shallow.


its not shallow that i wouldnt date someone if they were deformed. i would be friends with her but i wouldnt date her. not one shallow thing about that. and who are you to judge me for the things i like/dislike? just stop posting to me bc now you are being idiotic and ive said my sorries for the things ive said. sure sorry isnt enough but why bring it up?

908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I think I shall stop with my off-topic-esque rant with Katorulez93. However, I will say I'm not surprised how easy an immature mind falls into the trap of a priori.

Anyway, California is leading the way in the US, I really hope that everyone begins to follow it's example. All that's different about us is that we don't reproduce. Which we technically could try now, eggs can be made of male bone marrow and sperm can be made from female bone marrow. The wonders of modern science and all that jazz. We didn't do anything wrong because we didn't chose to be this way, and the ONLY ones who said we did are straight people.

Homosexuality has existed through the entirety of human history and it's present in nature, it's not something that wasn't meant to be there, so people need to grow up and accept the fact that we're different, and we're here and we ain't goin anywhere.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
For the sake of keeping morality of this country I hope gay marriages will never be allowed in this country. It is just wrong and rather then us promoting it we can stop people from being gay by offering them some type of help to get through this. Some people are attracted to young boys and some people are attracted to even animals but we have programs to help them. Why is there non to help gay people to cure this. I dont want to kill gays but truth be told I cannot stand to look at them, me and my friends talk badly about them and I will never accept one as a friend they are an embrassment to mankind and we shouldnt have children growing up looking at this filth as two men or women kissing each other like it is a normal thing. I dont want to my boy or girl if i ever have any kids kissing the same sex and thinking it is ok growing up in school. Parents need to notice this problem as their child is young and correct it rather then ignore it.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

drizza wrote:

For the sake of keeping morality of this country I hope gay marriages will never be allowed in this country. It is just wrong and rather then us promoting it we can stop people from being gay by offering them some type of help to get through this. Some people are attracted to young boys and some people are attracted to even animals but we have programs to help them. Why is there non to help gay people to cure this. I dont want to kill gays but truth be told I cannot stand to look at them, me and my friends talk badly about them and I will never accept one as a friend they are an embrassment to mankind and we shouldnt have children growing up looking at this filth as two men or women kissing each other like it is a normal thing. I dont want to my boy or girl if i ever have any kids kissing the same sex and thinking it is ok growing up in school. Parents need to notice this problem as their child is young and correct it rather then ignore it.


d this same exact thing and some gays and gay lovers came at me trying to say im wrong and they feel sorry for me, they said i was immature and they said i wasnt open minded. so be prepared for it. im 100% with you and if you need back up if you get into arguments just let me know. i wont be saying anything bad tho, i said enough of it earlier. ill just help ya in a repectful tone..... i said some really bad things. i regret it in a way
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


sorry ppl but yet again im right he does say random shit! now u say that "african americans are born that way and cant help it" yet last night one of the reason im one of the worst kinda of sinner is cuz iam black (so u said). sorry but i just cant help but point this out ppl
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Nessarose wrote:

^However, in your religion killing is wrong and you already admitted you would gladly preform hate crimes and kill homosexuals, so you sort of contradict yourself.

Christianity also says we should keep slaves, shall we do that too because our religion tells us too?


oh yes and did god not save his ppl from slavery in Egypt? another reason that the bible not all true. the world is not black and white its very gray


11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


sorry ppl but yet again im right he does say random shit! now u say that "african americans are born that way and cant help it" yet last night one of the reason im one of the worst kinda of sinner is cuz iam black (so u said). sorry but i just cant help but point this out ppl


oh wow your so retarded, i even said last night that you missunderstood what i said. i didnt say being black was a sin. i said you were sinning for things and then after that i stated you were black, i never said you being black is a sin. and no i dont say random things. i said that being gay is a choice and being born into a certain race isnt.
12156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^However, in your religion killing is wrong and you already admitted you would gladly preform hate crimes and kill homosexuals, so you sort of contradict yourself.

Christianity also says we should keep slaves, shall we do that too because our religion tells us too?


oh yes and did god not save his ppl from slavery in Egypt? another reason that the bible not all true. the world is not black and white its very gray




there you go! YOU SAY THE BIBLE IS WRONG THEREFORE YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF SINNER CUZ UR SAYING GOD IS WRONG! O AND ""READ"" THIS.

In Revelations it names ALL who will end up in the Lake of Fire, it included Homosexuals that never repented and turned to the truth (God). And I dont care who gets offended by this, God says its wrong and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God! Its still your choice only, if you wanna remain engaging in homosexuality, gay people that turn to Jesus for help will be saved and enter Heaven, those who think they can do it themselves or continue their acts, will make their beds in hell by their own decisions!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.