First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


wow ok see God said for us to love the oppisite sex because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!


"because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!"???? thats ur answer on why gay is wrong????to evey one thats reads what u said: yes i know its best if we act like he wast even here


if everyone was gay then there would be no humans

[/quowhat r u talking about?? no one said that there should only be gays only a foolish dum ass would say that and mean it

1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:

For the sake of keeping morality of this country I hope gay marriages will never be allowed in this country. It is just wrong and rather then us promoting it we can stop people from being gay by offering them some type of help to get through this.
What? You do not have the right to declare that people need help to stop being gay. We are guaranteed the right to privacy in the constitution, and attempting to force them to stop their sex is an invasion of it.

How do you determine homosexuality is wrong? Do you base it on the bible? You can not use that since America is not a theocracy.



Some people are attracted to young boys and some people are attracted to even animals but we have programs to help them.
Animals can not consent to sex, because they lack the power to do so, rather like a young child. So this is not a good analogy at all.



Why is there non to help gay people to cure this. I dont want to kill gays but truth be told I cannot stand to look at them, me and my friends talk badly about them and I will never accept one as a friend they are an embrassment to mankind and we shouldnt have children growing up looking at this filth as two men or women kissing each other like it is a normal thing. I dont want to my boy or girl if i ever have any kids kissing the same sex and thinking it is ok growing up in school.
You can teach them what you wish, but you have no right to take the rights of gays away because of personal dislike. You sound like a KKK member talking about black people.



Parents need to notice this problem as their child is young and correct it rather then ignore it.

im getting this from a very smart person


Being gay is not a choice buddy. Did you one day say "hey I think I will get an erection when I look at girls!" I doubt it.

Homosexuality has been observed in thousands of other species, and is perfectly natural.
12152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


wow ok see God said for us to love the oppisite sex because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!


"because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!"???? thats ur answer on why gay is wrong????to evey one thats reads what u said: yes i know its best if we act like he wast even here


if everyone was gay then there would be no humans

[/quowhat r u talking about?? no one said that there should only be gays only a foolish dum ass would say that and mean it



LOL dude dude if there shouldnt be all gays then there shouldnt be any gays!!!!!!!!! if the world were all striaght then there would be less problems.

2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


i choose to like the women i like bc they are female. bc im not a faggot. there you go


time to make u feel dum.

1. you did say i was one of the worst sinners cuz i was black, and i quote:
'"it may be a sin to be *mean* to others, but sometimes to me its neccesary. your one of the worst kinds of sinfull people. 1. your a faggot. 2. your black, and 3. your evil and against god, oh and 4. your an abomination" (note this can be found on page 4)

2. i did say any think about u being gay or any thing about u like girls vs boys, its was about why u find some girls sexy and other not so sexy.



lol dude you butt pirate fanny bandit pole smokin pickle licken chinmey cleaning flaming fudge packers are so desperate thats why you would take any guy. O and i want to to know one thing what type of people are better gays or straights



i would love to answer and its really simple, the answer is nether is better then the other and thats what we are trying to say



wow you say that beacuse you know ur wrong and gays have done nothing good in this world.


LMAO and what was it that we did so wrong? and plz if ur going to say some thing dum dont say any thing at all, this chat is for the big ppl kk

11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


wow ok see God said for us to love the oppisite sex because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!


"because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!"???? thats ur answer on why gay is wrong????to evey one thats reads what u said: yes i know its best if we act like he wast even here


if everyone was gay then there would be no humans

[/quowhat r u talking about?? no one said that there should only be gays only a foolish dum ass would say that and mean it



genius what hez saying is that if everyone were faggots then the earth and humanity would be no more. if gay marriages were aloud everywhere then mroe pl might become faggots and sinners and then the world would destroy itself
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
lol @ me sounding like a KKK member. Gays is morally wrong, haviing sex with a child is morally wrong, having sex with animals which is done is morally wrong. So if gays are able to get away with this so can people loving kids it what gets them an erection right? I am not saying take all gays to jail or kill them I am saying we need to offer them some help.
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


wow ok see God said for us to love the oppisite sex because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!


"because o i dont know WE NORMAL PEOPLE POPULTE THE WOLRD!!!"???? thats ur answer on why gay is wrong????to evey one thats reads what u said: yes i know its best if we act like he wast even here


if everyone was gay then there would be no humans

[/quowhat r u talking about?? no one said that there should only be gays only a foolish dum ass would say that and mean it



LOL dude dude if there shouldnt be all gays then there shouldnt be any gays!!!!!!!!! if the world were all striaght then there would be less problems.



plz if you going to chat with the big ppl then start acting like one
12152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germantown TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


i choose to like the women i like bc they are female. bc im not a faggot. there you go


time to make u feel dum.

1. you did say i was one of the worst sinners cuz i was black, and i quote:
'"it may be a sin to be *mean* to others, but sometimes to me its neccesary. your one of the worst kinds of sinfull people. 1. your a faggot. 2. your black, and 3. your evil and against god, oh and 4. your an abomination" (note this can be found on page 4)

2. i did say any think about u being gay or any thing about u like girls vs boys, its was about why u find some girls sexy and other not so sexy.



lol dude you butt pirate fanny bandit pole smokin pickle licken chinmey cleaning flaming fudge packers are so desperate thats why you would take any guy. O and i want to to know one thing what type of people are better gays or straights



i would love to answer and its really simple, the answer is nether is better then the other and thats what we are trying to say



wow you say that beacuse you know ur wrong and gays have done nothing good in this world.


LMAO and what was it that we did so wrong? and plz if ur going to say some thing dum dont say any thing at all, this chat is for the big ppl kk



well lets see you have done anything good so therefore gays are worthless and if the people doing somethiing like populating the world dont like you then maybe GAYS ARE WRONG!

11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

YouAreDumb wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

For the sake of keeping morality of this country I hope gay marriages will never be allowed in this country. It is just wrong and rather then us promoting it we can stop people from being gay by offering them some type of help to get through this.
What? You do not have the right to declare that people need help to stop being gay. We are guaranteed the right to privacy in the constitution, and attempting to force them to stop their sex is an invasion of it.

How do you determine homosexuality is wrong? Do you base it on the bible? You can not use that since America is not a theocracy.



Some people are attracted to young boys and some people are attracted to even animals but we have programs to help them.
Animals can not consent to sex, because they lack the power to do so, rather like a young child. So this is not a good analogy at all.



Why is there non to help gay people to cure this. I dont want to kill gays but truth be told I cannot stand to look at them, me and my friends talk badly about them and I will never accept one as a friend they are an embrassment to mankind and we shouldnt have children growing up looking at this filth as two men or women kissing each other like it is a normal thing. I dont want to my boy or girl if i ever have any kids kissing the same sex and thinking it is ok growing up in school.
You can teach them what you wish, but you have no right to take the rights of gays away because of personal dislike. You sound like a KKK member talking about black people.



Parents need to notice this problem as their child is young and correct it rather then ignore it.

im getting this from a very smart person


Being gay is not a choice buddy. Did you one day say "hey I think I will get an erection when I look at girls!" I doubt it.

Homosexuality has been observed in thousands of other species, and is perfectly natural.



how do i determine its wrong? how do you determine its right?
considering some animals are smarter than little children i believe it to e a good analogy and so do other people since people have told me they agree
Do i sound like a kkk member? thank you, i appreciate your idiotic remark. im talkin about a decision people make, not how they are born.
And yes one day i did say hey that girl is hot, i love those boobs of hers erection activate! i said that. im damn proud of it to. ive had so many from doin things with girls i can control it just as much as you control your hands, arms, and legs.
Being a faggot is most certainly a choice and until proven im sticking with my fact. Oh and lol i doubt anyone will listen to you since all the things you said in other threads were nonsense and rubbish that made you look retarded. homosexuality has been observed in other species bc animals can think to, animals have brains like us, they chose to be faggots as well.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


kenshin922 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Gaara429 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


Nessarose wrote:

^And yours is bigotry, and ours is acceptence =/

Not accepting Gays is like not accepting African Americans.


no thats not even close to being right. african americans are born that way and cant help it, being gay is a decision someone makes. dont even say they are born that way bc its not proven so just dont


I'll be frank with you, no one choses to be gay. Why would they if they'd be met with all the hate? I certainly didn't chose to be gay, and yet here I am, straight as a circle.


gays choose to be gay bc they like the same sex, like if a friend made fun of me for dating a girl i'd still date her since i like her so much


oh no not choose if there one thing we do not have free will about is who we fell in love with or like. i mean think of one girl u think is sexy then think about one u find not so hot . Now ask ur self y do u find that one sexy and not the other girl. but even if u dont think she is sexy some one out there will. you will find its just how u feel and there nothing u can do to change it


i choose to like the women i like bc they are female. bc im not a faggot. there you go


time to make u feel dum.

1. you did say i was one of the worst sinners cuz i was black, and i quote:
'"it may be a sin to be *mean* to others, but sometimes to me its neccesary. your one of the worst kinds of sinfull people. 1. your a faggot. 2. your black, and 3. your evil and against god, oh and 4. your an abomination" (note this can be found on page 4)

2. i did say any think about u being gay or any thing about u like girls vs boys, its was about why u find some girls sexy and other not so sexy.



lol dude you butt pirate fanny bandit pole smokin pickle licken chinmey cleaning flaming fudge packers are so desperate thats why you would take any guy. O and i want to to know one thing what type of people are better gays or straights



i would love to answer and its really simple, the answer is nether is better then the other and thats what we are trying to say



wow you say that beacuse you know ur wrong and gays have done nothing good in this world.


LMAO and what was it that we did so wrong? and plz if ur going to say some thing dum dont say any thing at all, this chat is for the big ppl kk



what are you doin that is wrong? your spreading your evilness. and yes i do agree this thread is for big people, not immature people who like the same sex
2881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
this is to much i cant stop LMAO, you know that feeling u get when u know ur right and other person is wrong? i love that felling, i know im right as i know the sky is blue. but i rally do feel sad that some ppl can live in such deep pointless hate.

one night as i went to sleep i asked god if he could show me a sign that gay was right and i had a dream that i got marred to a guy (true story not a lie)
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
well, like they say God created Adan and Eve not Adan and Steve
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

For the sake of keeping morality of this country I hope gay marriages will never be allowed in this country. It is just wrong and rather then us promoting it we can stop people from being gay by offering them some type of help to get through this.
What? You do not have the right to declare that people need help to stop being gay. We are guaranteed the right to privacy in the constitution, and attempting to force them to stop their sex is an invasion of it.

How do you determine homosexuality is wrong? Do you base it on the bible? You can not use that since America is not a theocracy.



Some people are attracted to young boys and some people are attracted to even animals but we have programs to help them.
Animals can not consent to sex, because they lack the power to do so, rather like a young child. So this is not a good analogy at all.



Why is there non to help gay people to cure this. I dont want to kill gays but truth be told I cannot stand to look at them, me and my friends talk badly about them and I will never accept one as a friend they are an embrassment to mankind and we shouldnt have children growing up looking at this filth as two men or women kissing each other like it is a normal thing. I dont want to my boy or girl if i ever have any kids kissing the same sex and thinking it is ok growing up in school.
You can teach them what you wish, but you have no right to take the rights of gays away because of personal dislike. You sound like a KKK member talking about black people.



Parents need to notice this problem as their child is young and correct it rather then ignore it.

im getting this from a very smart person


Being gay is not a choice buddy. Did you one day say "hey I think I will get an erection when I look at girls!" I doubt it.

Homosexuality has been observed in thousands of other species, and is perfectly natural.



how do i determine its wrong? how do you determine its right?
I don't. I just let people do what they want with who they want .



considering some animals are smarter than little children i believe it to e a good analogy and so do other people since people have told me they agree
No animal is smarter than a 10 year old child, but a 10 year old still can not give consent.



Do i sound like a kkk member? thank you, i appreciate your idiotic remark. im talkin about a decision people make, not how they are born.
And yes one day i did say hey that girl is hot, i love those boobs of hers erection activate! i said that. im damn proud of it to. ive had so many from doin things with girls i can control it just as much as you control your hands, arms, and legs.
People do not choose to be gay. Sexuality is a natural drive we have , and to claim they are choosing strains credulity

.
Being a faggot is most certainly a choice and until proven im sticking with my fact.
Argument from ignorance? Google sexuality.



Oh and lol i doubt anyone will listen to you since all the things you said in other threads were nonsense and rubbish that made you look retarded.
You were just to stupid ot understand. I think your IQ is like 50 or something.



homosexuality has been observed in other species bc animals can think to, animals have brains like us, they chose to be faggots as well.


No they can not. Their brains do not have the ability to reason like an adult human one can. If you have evidence they can then please present it. I will be there win the nobel prize.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Gaara429 wrote:

this is to much i cant stop LMAO, you know that feeling u get when u know ur right and other person is wrong? i love that felling, i know im right as i know the sky is blue. but i rally do feel sad that some ppl can live in such deep pointless hate.

one night as i went to sleep i asked god if he could show me a sign that gay was right and i had a dream that i got marred to a guy (true story not a lie)[/quote

uhh how does that make being gay right? that just shows you got F*cked up dreams LMAO. i always and i mean this for the past like 3 years i just have sex with asian women, well some nights its not an asian. either way you having gay dreams after askin god for a gay dream means nothing. ha your right as the sky is blue? to bad its not always blue. just like right now. its dark out and im right as i know the sky is dark.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

YouAreDumb wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

For the sake of keeping morality of this country I hope gay marriages will never be allowed in this country. It is just wrong and rather then us promoting it we can stop people from being gay by offering them some type of help to get through this.
What? You do not have the right to declare that people need help to stop being gay. We are guaranteed the right to privacy in the constitution, and attempting to force them to stop their sex is an invasion of it.

How do you determine homosexuality is wrong? Do you base it on the bible? You can not use that since America is not a theocracy.



Some people are attracted to young boys and some people are attracted to even animals but we have programs to help them.
Animals can not consent to sex, because they lack the power to do so, rather like a young child. So this is not a good analogy at all.



Why is there non to help gay people to cure this. I dont want to kill gays but truth be told I cannot stand to look at them, me and my friends talk badly about them and I will never accept one as a friend they are an embrassment to mankind and we shouldnt have children growing up looking at this filth as two men or women kissing each other like it is a normal thing. I dont want to my boy or girl if i ever have any kids kissing the same sex and thinking it is ok growing up in school.
You can teach them what you wish, but you have no right to take the rights of gays away because of personal dislike. You sound like a KKK member talking about black people.



Parents need to notice this problem as their child is young and correct it rather then ignore it.

im getting this from a very smart person


Being gay is not a choice buddy. Did you one day say "hey I think I will get an erection when I look at girls!" I doubt it.

Homosexuality has been observed in thousands of other species, and is perfectly natural.



how do i determine its wrong? how do you determine its right?
I don't. I just let people do what they want with who they want .



considering some animals are smarter than little children i believe it to e a good analogy and so do other people since people have told me they agree
No animal is smarter than a 10 year old child, but a 10 year old still can not give consent.



Do i sound like a kkk member? thank you, i appreciate your idiotic remark. im talkin about a decision people make, not how they are born.
And yes one day i did say hey that girl is hot, i love those boobs of hers erection activate! i said that. im damn proud of it to. ive had so many from doin things with girls i can control it just as much as you control your hands, arms, and legs.
People do not choose to be gay. Sexuality is a natural drive we have , and to claim they are choosing strains credulity

.
Being a faggot is most certainly a choice and until proven im sticking with my fact.
Argument from ignorance? Google sexuality.



Oh and lol i doubt anyone will listen to you since all the things you said in other threads were nonsense and rubbish that made you look retarded.
You were just to stupid ot understand. I think your IQ is like 50 or something.



homosexuality has been observed in other species bc animals can think to, animals have brains like us, they chose to be faggots as well.


No they can not. Their brains do not have the ability to reason like an adult human one can. If you have evidence they can then please present it. I will be there win the nobel prize.



lol liek the person above said, god created Adam and eve not adam and steve hahaha!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.