First  Prev  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage
Posted 3/21/12

LalaSatalin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

I didn't just tried calling you a bully, when I managed to prove that you are bullying homosexuals with insufficient justification.

And he did know my real name after all, he assumed that my name was "John" because that's how other CR users address me on my guest book as "Johnny". But either he'll had to be stalking my CR profile to even make that kind of mistake, or he has this tendency to refer people he doesn't know as "John".


What does Lala being a bully have to do with anything???
Well the fact that gay bullying is a hate crime punishable by laws, means that your openly discouraging/bullying homosexuals is a criminal offence.
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

amersfoort wrote:

Why are you so sure you know what is best for society? Are you the ultimate authority? What source of knowledge do you have that I do not?
Accepting homosexual behaviour is something different than promoting it, in my country we accept smoking weed, but we do not promote it, there is a difference.
In my eyes a better society is a society where everyone can feel happy, this is for homosexuals, straight people, transgenders, hermaphrodites and many others.
Now you claim that homosexuality is unhealthy in a socially, mentally and physically way, please show me proof of that, and unhealthy for who?
As far as I know, we accept drinking alcohol and smoking tabacco, those things are unhealthy, but we accept them, why? If homosexuality is unhealthy, should we not accept that as we do with alcohol?
Now I understand you prison argument, but in prison it is a little different. Men do have sexual urges, and being locked away for 10 years means supressing those urges, some can, some cannot. Too release pressure they will engage in homosexuality, it's understandable in my eyes, but this is not done because it is accepted, but it is done because of lust.
In society people don't have to opress their sexual urges for 10 years or longer, so homosexuality is not done out of nessecity, but because it is the persons sexual preference.
Now you say something vague like the element that distinguishes the quality of man and woman, would you mind further explaining this?
Identity crises are already at hand, many homosexuals get oppressed in their youth, and cannot accept they are gay, this in the past has resulted in many suiciceds, and will so in the future if we not accept homosexuality as a perfectly okay thing.

Now I must say I am dissapointed, you didn't bother to try why we should not compare humans to animals, nor have you actually attempted to proof why homosexuality is bad with statistics or any other form of proof. You have not explained what the hiarchy in the equality in relations is, nor have you told why you are the authority that knows what is best.


#1: Lala already explained why it is bad for society. Lala is not the ultimate authority. Lala simply knows what is good and bad for society.

#2: Accepting homosexual behavior is obviously promoting homosexual behavior. In the future there will be increased homosexual role-models (celebrities, parents, teachers, etc.) and homosexual advertisements. How is that not promoting homosexuality. This topic is about gay marriage. Marriage is obviously promoting homosexuality.

#3: Lala knows that it's impossible for everyone to be happy. But everyone would be happy if no one was a homosexual, so why not start now with preventing promotion of homosexuality to society. It's selfish for homosexuals to protest to encourage homosexuality when they can simply do their homosexual acts in their private time. More people would be unhappy in the future where everyone is sick and unhealthy from homosexual acts. Society has to look at the end results. But why did you ask Lala what's best for society when you know that the best one is where everyone is happy.

#4: Unhealthy for homosexuals (physical). Diseases, etc. Unhealthy for peers (social). Conformity, etc. Unhealthy for identity (mental). A boy and girl won't know what is a male's social attributes and female's social attributes.

#5: Lala did not say Tobacco and Alcohol is good for society. But it is too late to reverse the decision. That does not mean society should encourage a new dangerous activity. As far as Lala knows many countries are making promoting and advertising Tobacco illegal.

#6: Lala was showing that everyone can commit homosexual acts regardless of being inherently homosexual. Prisoners don't only do it to release sexual urges, they do it to show dominance. Otherwise they would just be masturbating. Why don't homosexuals just do it on their own private time, instead of forcing society to promote it.

#7: If it is their sexual preference why must they force society to encourage it. It's like a group of cocaine addicts forcing society to encourage it.

#8: Male and female hold different qualities. Lala would like to know if you are homosexual or heterosexual. If you are heterosexual you should know the difference.

#9: Do pedophiles commit suicide because pedophilia is illegal? If they did, should society accept pedophilia because they commit suicide?

#10:

Lala thinks you're lying to yourself. If society were to condone human behavior based on other animals' behavior, then society is opening gates for many other unacceptable actions. Lala has seen a dog eat its own poop, an Lala has also witnessed a cat attacking a person.



amersfoort wrote:

You claim that we should respect our heritage, our process of being born, and proceed to live that way and our offspring as well.
You also claim that dignity (something very dynamical in human society) and heritage (something that is forced upon you when you are born) are things we need to respect and love and live to those standards.

I say we should not, our lives should not be valued through what our parents did, our lives should be valued through who we are, and what we do.
Dignity is a concept that always changes, and is different in every culture. Where homosexuality is shunned today in large parts of Italy, it was quite accepted in roman times, in those times, it was not undignified to commit homosexual acts.

Fact is, and yes this is truly a fact. Homosexuality has no bad influences on humanity, it is not immoral, and it is perfectly okay.
The reason why I say that is simple, people benefit from having a homosexual relationship, because it is their sexual preference and they do not have to supress that anymore. And no one is hurt, when 2 gays are having sex, you don't get hurt in any way shape or form.
To condone it, want to prevent it, is a bad thing however, this is because you supress peoples freedom to engage in relationships with eachother, this causes stress on society and will slow down humanities progress quite severely.


#11: Lala believes dignity is important for identity. Lala believes that if you have a negative view by saying heritage is forced upon you when you are born, that is a very negative way to look at things. But Lala knows that you don't think dignity matters, so Lala will give up about dignity.

#2: Homosexuality has a lot of bad influences on humanity. First of all, if everyone was a homosexual you would not be alive. Second of all, if everyone was a homosexual everyone would have HIV/AIDS. Lala would like to know why you ask Lala's authority to make claims, when you make baseless claims yourself by saying it's a fact.

#3: Lala would like to know why sexual preference is so important, enough to accept new diseases and why it has to be encouraged to society. Lala would like to know your view on bestiality. Having sex with a monkey, cat, dog, etc.
Posted 3/21/12
Sizzler is listed as spam guard / for gay marriage .
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

LalaSatalin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:

Why are you so sure you know what is best for society? Are you the ultimate authority? What source of knowledge do you have that I do not?
Accepting homosexual behaviour is something different than promoting it, in my country we accept smoking weed, but we do not promote it, there is a difference.
In my eyes a better society is a society where everyone can feel happy, this is for homosexuals, straight people, transgenders, hermaphrodites and many others.
Now you claim that homosexuality is unhealthy in a socially, mentally and physically way, please show me proof of that, and unhealthy for who?
As far as I know, we accept drinking alcohol and smoking tabacco, those things are unhealthy, but we accept them, why? If homosexuality is unhealthy, should we not accept that as we do with alcohol?
Now I understand you prison argument, but in prison it is a little different. Men do have sexual urges, and being locked away for 10 years means supressing those urges, some can, some cannot. Too release pressure they will engage in homosexuality, it's understandable in my eyes, but this is not done because it is accepted, but it is done because of lust.
In society people don't have to opress their sexual urges for 10 years or longer, so homosexuality is not done out of nessecity, but because it is the persons sexual preference.
Now you say something vague like the element that distinguishes the quality of man and woman, would you mind further explaining this?
Identity crises are already at hand, many homosexuals get oppressed in their youth, and cannot accept they are gay, this in the past has resulted in many suiciceds, and will so in the future if we not accept homosexuality as a perfectly okay thing.

Now I must say I am dissapointed, you didn't bother to try why we should not compare humans to animals, nor have you actually attempted to proof why homosexuality is bad with statistics or any other form of proof. You have not explained what the hiarchy in the equality in relations is, nor have you told why you are the authority that knows what is best.


#1: Lala already explained why it is bad for society. Lala is not the ultimate authority. Lala simply knows what is good and bad for society.

#2: Accepting homosexual behavior is obviously promoting homosexual behavior. In the future there will be increased homosexual role-models (celebrities, parents, teachers, etc.) and homosexual advertisements. How is that not promoting homosexuality. This topic is about gay marriage. Marriage is obviously promoting homosexuality.

#3: Lala knows that it's impossible for everyone to be happy. But everyone would be happy if no one was a homosexual, so why not start now with preventing promotion of homosexuality to society. It's selfish for homosexuals to protest to encourage homosexuality when they can simply do their homosexual acts in their private time. More people would be unhappy in the future where everyone is sick and unhealthy from homosexual acts. Society has to look at the end results. But why did you ask Lala what's best for society when you know that the best one is where everyone is happy.

#4: Unhealthy for homosexuals (physical). Diseases, etc. Unhealthy for peers (social). Conformity, etc. Unhealthy for identity (mental). A boy and girl won't know what is a male's social attributes and female's social attributes.

#5: Lala did not say Tobacco and Alcohol is good for society. But it is too late to reverse the decision. That does not mean society should encourage a new dangerous activity. As far as Lala knows many countries are making promoting and advertising Tobacco illegal.

#6: Lala was showing that everyone can commit homosexual acts regardless of being inherently homosexual. Prisoners don't only do it to release sexual urges, they do it to show dominance. Otherwise they would just be masturbating. Why don't homosexuals just do it on their own private time, instead of forcing society to promote it.

#7: If it is their sexual preference why must they force society to encourage it. It's like a group of cocaine addicts forcing society to encourage it.

#8: Male and female hold different qualities. Lala would like to know if you are homosexual or heterosexual. If you are heterosexual you should know the difference.

#9: Do pedophiles commit suicide because pedophilia is illegal? If they did, should society accept pedophilia because they commit suicide?

#10:

Lala thinks you're lying to yourself. If society were to condone human behavior based on other animals' behavior, then society is opening gates for many other unacceptable actions. Lala has seen a dog eat its own poop, an Lala has also witnessed a cat attacking a person.



amersfoort wrote:

You claim that we should respect our heritage, our process of being born, and proceed to live that way and our offspring as well.
You also claim that dignity (something very dynamical in human society) and heritage (something that is forced upon you when you are born) are things we need to respect and love and live to those standards.

I say we should not, our lives should not be valued through what our parents did, our lives should be valued through who we are, and what we do.
Dignity is a concept that always changes, and is different in every culture. Where homosexuality is shunned today in large parts of Italy, it was quite accepted in roman times, in those times, it was not undignified to commit homosexual acts.

Fact is, and yes this is truly a fact. Homosexuality has no bad influences on humanity, it is not immoral, and it is perfectly okay.
The reason why I say that is simple, people benefit from having a homosexual relationship, because it is their sexual preference and they do not have to supress that anymore. And no one is hurt, when 2 gays are having sex, you don't get hurt in any way shape or form.
To condone it, want to prevent it, is a bad thing however, this is because you supress peoples freedom to engage in relationships with eachother, this causes stress on society and will slow down humanities progress quite severely.


#11: Lala believes dignity is important for identity. Lala believes that if you have a negative view by saying heritage is forced upon you when you are born, that is a very negative way to look at things. But Lala knows that you don't think dignity matters, so Lala will give up about dignity.

#2: Homosexuality has a lot of bad influences on humanity. First of all, if everyone was a homosexual you would not be alive. Second of all, if everyone was a homosexual everyone would have HIV/AIDS. Lala would like to know why you ask Lala's authority to make claims, when you make baseless claims yourself by saying it's a fact.

#3: Lala would like to know why sexual preference is so important, enough to accept new diseases and why it has to be encouraged to society. Lala would like to know your view on bestiality. Having sex with a monkey, cat, dog, etc.



And there you go again claiming that homosexuality is full of diseases, I would like to point out that there were tons of STD's and still are today with straight couples. Aids/HIV do not origins from Homosexuality, that is a myth brought into society in order to start the fingerpointing.
Homosexuality does not give an increase in diseases, infact, in some part of Africa, there is a myth that you can get cured from having sex with a virgin, this myth has helped to increase the amount of aids patients a lot, and almost only in the straight community.

Well since you think gay marriage promotes homosexuality, and that is forcing it upon society, then what about the A-sexuals?
There are people with no sexual urges, yet (straight)marriage clearly promotes straight sex, and is forced down the throat of people who have no sexual urges. Is this okay with you or not? Is it okay because A-sexuals aren't as common as straight people?
You really have to learn that accepting and promoting are 2 different things, check them in a dictionary.
Now the example you give as celebrities is flawed, you don't have to see them as role models, it is your choice to see them that way, they should not carry the responsibility of being political correct just to please society. Besides, being political correct probably didn't get them where they are today.

Now you say social attributes of males and females, I've read an article that shows that there are tons of different males, some are more girly than others, while some are as manly as possible. What I'm trying to say is that there are no actual attributes that should be generalised upon genders, I for one am skinny and not muscly at all, not really manly, yet I'm straight. I know females who are twice as strong as me, but they aren't homosexuals either, again, generalising gender attributes to people is simply denying their individuality.

No one is saying that homosexuals are encouraging homosexual behaviour, they just want to be accepted, to be seen as normal humans, and that their relations are equally important as straight relations. Well perhaps you are right, they want to force society to recognize them as human beings with equal rights, and rightfully so if you ask me.

There are indeed cases where pedophiles commit suicide because they can't take their stressfull and opressed life any long. Now as I said pedophelia is something completely different from homosexuality, in homosexuality both partners agree on a sexual relationship, they are both old enough and have freedom of choice so there is no harm done.
However with pedophelia there is harm done, the younger partner is too young to know what he/she is doing or is often forced into the sexual action. In other words, there is physical and mental damage done.
Those two things are different, and you should atleast make an effort to understand the difference.

Now I already showed you that homosexuality doesn't equal aids or HIV, so I'm not going into that further.
If everyone was a homosexual I wouldn't be alive, so? I really don't see your point there. But I can guess the point you're trying to make, you might be concerned for the survival of humanity, well don't worry we've got 6 billion people walking the earth, we aren't going exstinct any time soon.
Or is your point that people are obligated to have children? And homosexuals cannot have children. Now I know plenty of straight couples who wont have children, so if everyone was straight but had that mindset I wouldn't be alive either.

My views on beastiality huh, I think it should not be done, because the animal partner isn't able to give consent, thus you might be harming the animal and that's not okay.
My views on necrophelia might be more of interest to you, I think that it is okay if the departed states in their testament for example, that they want to donate their body to a necrophelia community. In that case it is okay.
But if there isn't such a thing, and the person is having sex with dead bodies, this can severely traumatize the family, and therefore is not okay because there is harm done.

Now unless you come up with proof that Homosexuality is the cause of many diseases such as HIV/aids and others (wich there isn't) your argument for a healthy society is severely flawed and holds no meaning.

I personally think there is a different reason to why you do not accept homosexuality.

You ask me why I know what is okay and not okay.
Well my logic in that case is pretty simple, homosexuals are people too, they have relations, and as a sign of an relation they want to marry, they pay taxes, they function properly in society, they are of no danger (infact they often are victims of violent crimes) and thus they should not, ever, be denied their right to put a ring on that finger.

By the way, did I mention I'm straight?
31356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Floating by.....s...
Offline
Posted 3/21/12
I think gays have and should have an equal oppurtunity to be married like everyone else. The sterotype of homosexuals is what most anti gays rally upon I think. The fact that they think its gross and discusting is cause enough for them to go on about not getting married. There really is not any reason for them not to get married. If people would let it play out in an evelution stand point there kind will die out because they cannot reproduce naturally or artificially. Its just like heterosexual couples - they get married because love each other and want to share a bond with each other thats formally wrote down in paper and by an object on their finger. Isnt it the same for gays? They also have love for each other and also want ot share a bond. My best friend has 2 lesbian moms and he didnt get rediculed going through school or anything.
Posted 3/21/12 , edited 3/21/12

LalaSatalin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:
My apologies for the missuse of the word tarnish, I did not know it had anything to do with something being sacred, however I do hold this forum, and especially de extended discussion section in high standardss, and our current conversation unfortunatly is not living up to those standards.

I do not feel the need to report you to the police, nor do i think it's possible, besides I was not the one who brought that up in the discussion.
Now again, if you want to insult me or talk me into suicide you should try that through private messaging, and not through this.




What high standards. All Lala sees is a hot spot for bullying. Lala would like to know what high standards you are talking about. If Lala presents her view respectfully for 5 pages and gets insulted in every page, there is no high standards. So Lala has realised that this place is not for discussion, but for bullying. So Lala is fulfilling this places purpose and bullying you.

---Lala can't help noticing assholes and losers---


Why don't you stop trolling before I issue you a ban? Last warning, and to all the above users who are going off topic.


~deleted posts unrelated to the topic
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

LalaSatalin wrote:


Syndicaidramon wrote:

Lala should crawl back to the neanderthal cave she came from and stay there.

Marionetta wrote:

Here, here!
Lala is saying rude things and wondering why she's being called out for it. Because Lala is bullshitting everyone and tossing red herrings to try to make herself sound smart and well-informed.
Don't hate Lala for her ignorance, hate her for her third-person speek.


Lala knows that you are just trying to be mean.


Being mean was only a tool used to stress Lala's idiocy.
Unless Lala can come up with a good reason as to Why homosexuality is wrong, even so far as to be treated the same way as paedophilia, Lala's statements are moot.
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

Syndicaidramon wrote:

Being mean was only a tool used to stress Lala's idiocy.
Unless Lala can come up with a good reason as to Why homosexuality is wrong, even so far as to be treated the same way as paedophilia, Lala's statements are moot.


Moot. An interesting diction. Technically meaning insignificant for discussion. As far as evidence illustrates, there was a discussion between the user and two other users for three pages. Are your laconic responses intended to hold some intricate form of irony? Or do you feel the necessity to show the world an example of a complacently ignorant individual by presenting yourself. We abet that idiosyncrasy as a valuable asset of your personality, however we doubt people will grasp your facetiae in this mode of discussion. Your statement is moot.

Because it is perfectly acceptable to evaluate one's personality, we will present our analysis of yourself as an individual. This does not indicate a hostile relationship between we and you, as remain on the fence in this topic. So abstain from the idea that we are belittling your hypocrisy, as hypocrisy is a valuable element of personality that distinguishes the useless from the useful.

The most flagrant irony in this situation is that you have completely replicated society's bias against homosexuality. The bias that you despise. You have insulted the user's heterodox view without reason, much like how homosexuals were despised for having an unusual sexual preference. In other words, you are stressing your own idiocy.

"Even so far as to be treated the same way as paedophilia." You advertise your morality in a deceptive manner. If we were to abstain from comparison on the basis of taboo, it would render the whole system of debate meaningless. It is demonstrating your egocentricism to not realise that the party you oppose believes homosexuality is similar to paedophilia. To neglect that statement on the basis of "don't treat it the same way it is so offensive" is only flaunting your cognitive incapability. What is the point of the human brain if you are unable to use it properly. Your age is no longer an excuse, for the fact that you have not yet graduated the immature stage of egocentricism. Congratulations for destroying the beautiful concept of analogy in your own little world, you idiot.
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 3/21/12 , edited 3/21/12

Incubator wrote:


Syndicaidramon wrote:

Being mean was only a tool used to stress Lala's idiocy.
Unless Lala can come up with a good reason as to Why homosexuality is wrong, even so far as to be treated the same way as paedophilia, Lala's statements are moot.


Moot. An interesting diction. Technically meaning insignificant for discussion. As far as evidence illustrates, there was a discussion between the user and two other users for three pages. Are your laconic responses intended to hold some intricate form of irony? Or do you feel the necessity to show the world an example of a complacently ignorant individual by presenting yourself. We abet that idiosyncrasy as a valuable asset of your personality, however we doubt people will grasp your facetiae in this mode of discussion. Your statement is moot.

Because it is perfectly acceptable to evaluate one's personality, we will present our analysis of yourself as an individual. This does not indicate a hostile relationship between we and you, as remain on the fence in this topic. So abstain from the idea that we are belittling your hypocrisy, as hypocrisy is a valuable element of personality that distinguishes the useless from the useful.

The most flagrant irony in this situation is that you have completely replicated society's bias against homosexuality. The bias that you despise. You have insulted the user's heterodox view without reason, much like how homosexuals were despised for having an unusual sexual preference. In other words, you are stressing your own idiocy.

"Even so far as to be treated the same way as paedophilia." You advertise your morality in a deceptive manner. If we were to abstain from comparison on the basis of taboo, it would render the whole system of debate meaningless. It is demonstrating your egocentricism to not realise that the party you oppose believes homosexuality is similar to paedophilia. To neglect that statement on the basis of "don't treat it the same way it is so offensive" is only flaunting your cognitive incapability. What is the point of the human brain if you are unable to use it properly. Your age is no longer an excuse, for the fact that you have not yet graduated the immature stage of egocentricism. Congratulations for destroying the beautiful concept of analogy in your own little world, you idiot.

Created a new account have we, Dom? Anyway...

Moot from my point of view.
I have no interest in discussing with someone who can not come up with a sound argument to base their opinion on.
Though I do agree I could've used a better general term. My bad.

My bias is only a bias against ignorance (something Lulu has displayed a great deal of during this thread).
And it is a bias that is justified, for reasons I should not have to explain.
Lulu has yet to give me a justified reason for her bias against homosexuals.
Furthermore, I am not in a position where I have to justify my bias against her discrimination. It is she who has to answer for her bias at this moment. If she choose to follow that up, my time to justify my point of view for her may come. But it is not now.

I don't get where you're coming from, saying I don't realize that she think homosexuality is similar to paedophilia. I am very much aware of it. That is why I asked her to justify this claim. A claim I find to be outrageously ignorant.

16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

Syndicaidramon wrote:

Created a new account have we, Dom? Anyway...

Moot from my point of view.
I have no interest in discussing with someone who can not come up with a sound argument to base their opinion on.
Though I do agree I could've used a better general term. My bad.

My bias is only a bias against ignorance.
And it is a bias that is justified, for reasons I should not have to explain.
Lulu has yet to give me a justified reason for her bias against homosexuals.
Furthermore, I am not in a position where I have to justify my bias against her discrimination. It is she who has to answer for her bias at this moment. If she choose to follow that up, my time to justify my point of view for her may come. But it is not now.

I don't get where you're coming from, saying I don't realize that she think homosexuality is similar to paedophilia. I am very much aware of it. That is why I asked her to justify this claim. A claim I find to be outrageously ignorant.


We are "Dom". An interesting thought process. Although we are aware that jumping to conclusions is your forté, we also have a duty to rectify the irrationalities within your cognitive abilities. Firstly, question yourself, why did you jump from the assumption that we are "Dom", to the conclusion that we are "Dom"? Was it simply because you disagreed with what we presented, or was it because you have a bias blind spot, which manipulates your cognitive reasoning? Why did you not assume that we were another individual from the vast sea of the internet? What made you jump to the conclusions? Was it rational, or irrational? Eradicate your stupidity. It is time for you to graduate.

In order to conquer that irrationality, we will point out that it is your position to present your refutations on the basis of epistemology, and not the other user's. Why? Because you willfully entered the discussion. The discussion was over, and to flippantly order someone to present their "reasons" after a debate saturated with reasons is only highlighting your immaturity. Eradicate your stupidity. It is time for you to graduate.
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

Incubator wrote:


Syndicaidramon wrote:

Created a new account have we, Dom? Anyway...

Moot from my point of view.
I have no interest in discussing with someone who can not come up with a sound argument to base their opinion on.
Though I do agree I could've used a better general term. My bad.

My bias is only a bias against ignorance.
And it is a bias that is justified, for reasons I should not have to explain.
Lulu has yet to give me a justified reason for her bias against homosexuals.
Furthermore, I am not in a position where I have to justify my bias against her discrimination. It is she who has to answer for her bias at this moment. If she choose to follow that up, my time to justify my point of view for her may come. But it is not now.

I don't get where you're coming from, saying I don't realize that she think homosexuality is similar to paedophilia. I am very much aware of it. That is why I asked her to justify this claim. A claim I find to be outrageously ignorant.


We are "Dom". An interesting thought process. Although we are aware that jumping to conclusions is your forté, we also have a duty to rectify the irrationalities within your cognitive abilities. Firstly, question yourself, why did you jump from the assumption that we are "Dom", to the conclusion that we are "Dom"? Was it simply because you disagreed with what we presented, or was it because you have a bias blind spot, which manipulates your cognitive reasoning? Why did you not assume that we were another individual from the vast sea of the internet? What made you jump to the conclusions? Was it rational, or irrational? Eradicate your stupidity. It is time for you to graduate.

In order to conquer that irrationality, we will point out that it is your position to present your refutations on the basis of epistemology, and not the other user's. Why? Because you willfully entered the discussion. The discussion was over, and to flippantly order someone to present their "reasons" after a debate saturated with reasons is only highlighting your immaturity. Eradicate your stupidity. It is time for you to graduate.


My Dom comment was only meant as a joke don't take it seriously. It was only based on the observation that your manner of speaking kinda resembles that of Dom. I did not jump to any conclutions, I simply made a joke based on a small observation.

Who are "we", though? Are you saying there are multiple people behind your user? Are you referring to yourself and Lulu as a collective? Or are you just another one of those who speak as if you were royal? I would use a term to describe that, but i don't know which term that would be.

Anyways...


When I first quoted her, I was not aware that the discussion had ended. I simply stumbled upon it when browsing through the pages.
And I then decided to quote before checking where it went further.
Lazy, I know, but that's how it was anyway.
Posted 3/22/12
Look, none of you will be serious with the topic of debate, when both of you have an axe to grind, and with an ego trip that's bigger than the Republican witch-hunt and KKK public hanging combined. I'm flattered to know just how much I meant to you both, but can you two no being so vain and lame with your hatred and jealousy towards poor little old me? At least the homosexuals know how to have a good time with their Rainbow Pride Parade, you two OTOH are stinking the place up as heterosexuals with your pigheadedness.

And if you two don't like it, I can always flag for the CR mods. So be good.
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NJ, US
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
I don't even like the term "Gay Marriage". I think that people should marry whoever they love and I think the legal definition of marriage should be change to a union of two people instead of a union of a man and a woman.
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

DomFortress wrote:
Look, none of you will be serious with the topic of debate, when both of you have an axe to grind, and with an ego trip that's bigger than the Republican witch-hunt and KKK public hanging combined. I'm flattered to know just how much I meant to you both, but can you two no being so vain and lame with your hatred and jealousy towards poor little old me? At least the homosexuals know how to have a good time with their Rainbow Pride Parade, you two OTOH are stinking the place up as heterosexuals with your pigheadedness.

And if you two don't like it, I can always flag for the CR mods. So be good.


Nobless oblige. John, it is time that you conform to your ideology and present your new position in this topic of debate. For in one individual there cannot be two different truths, otherwise it would demonstrate stupidity. You are not stupid, John.

Why is, in your head, recreational marijuana consumption unacceptable for the fact that it is harmful, while homosexual marriage on the other hand acceptable despite also being harmful? Expose to us your intellectual development with your updated views. We are unable to progress in this discussion without your cooperation.
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 3/23/12 , edited 3/23/12

Incubator
Why is, in your head, recreational marijuana consumption unacceptable for the fact that it is harmful, while homosexual marriage on the other hand acceptable despite also being harmful?


I'm sure you wouldn't mind elaborating on this?
First  Prev  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.