First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Why do overrated anime get bashed?
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

:Facepalm:

Please Do Not Post Threads Like This

-reported.


give me a reason as to why i shouldn't..


This thread will be pretty much lead to overreaction of many users and then people who are immature will engage in saying that one anime is the best and brings out the bashers and wannabe flamers.
Good Enough excuse?

If you don't see the point then i'm sorry for your ignorance.
-good day.


wannabe flamers as yourself? understood.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

:Facepalm:

Please Do Not Post Threads Like This

-reported.


give me a reason as to why i shouldn't..


This thread will be pretty much lead to overreaction of many users and then people who are immature will engage in saying that one anime is the best and brings out the bashers and wannabe flamers.
Good Enough excuse?

If you don't see the point then i'm sorry for your ignorance.
-good day.


wannabe flamers as yourself? understood.


you don't know flaming.
This isn't even close to flaming at all.
Now keep yourself in line and not bring upon your "misunderstandings" on to other users.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

NewSoul wrote:

my previous thread was similar to this and it got locked without any reason whatsoever, it was just completely gone. anyways, i am wondering why overrated anime such as, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Inuyasha and etc... get bashed? why is that?


I think you mean why are they overrated? Because they getting bash because they are overrated.

People who have a deep love for a particular anime let their passion blind their better judgement. They will say all the positive about it and deny the existence of the negative parts. Thus consider overrated.

Just my 2 cents.

2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
they get bash for the reason that the fans who are in love with the anime say it out loud repeatedly and than do all they can to defend the anime when someone says anything bad about it
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

kimchiboi102 wrote:

not overrate anime gets bashed
i bash anime that get imported from japan and dubbed
everyone gotta agree that dubbing/ruining foreign things is wrong


not all dubs are badly done. i kind of think rouroni kenshin( samurai X) was done pretty good.
and would you prefer goku sounding like a 5 year old girl being the strongest in the universe?
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

sphixion wrote:


kimchiboi102 wrote:

not overrate anime gets bashed
i bash anime that get imported from japan and dubbed
everyone gotta agree that dubbing/ruining foreign things is wrong


not all dubs are badly done. i kind of think rouroni kenshin( samurai X) was done pretty good.
and would you prefer goku sounding like a 5 year old girl being the strongest in the universe?


ya i admit i hated goku's japanese voice the dub was better, SO high pitched
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
goku's voice is explained... because he has a pure heart (he had mercy for his enemies many times) thus why he has a girly voice in the jap version.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

NewSoul wrote:

my previous thread was similar to this and it got locked without any reason whatsoever, it was just completely gone. anyways, i am wondering why overrated anime such as, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Inuyasha and etc... get bashed? why is that?


because many get so much attention and worshipped that people get tired of it. Seriously, I don't hate Naruto. I actually used to be a "Narutard" when I origionaly joined CR. However it is definatly not the best anime and I want people to try new things. I don't bash as much as I debate. It only turns to bashing if the person gets personal.
Posted 5/6/08
They snap from seeing said series that they originally had mild negative feelings for praised so often.

Or they enjoy seeing children overreact to their "hate" for the series.
Posted 5/6/08

NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

:Facepalm:

Please Do Not Post Threads Like This

-reported.


give me a reason as to why i shouldn't..


This thread will be pretty much lead to overreaction of many users and then people who are immature will engage in saying that one anime is the best and brings out the bashers and wannabe flamers.
Good Enough excuse?

If you don't see the point then i'm sorry for your ignorance.
-good day.


wannabe flamers as yourself? understood.


Wannabe flamer? He's not a flamer. He's a legitimate basher. (Just a noob one)
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
because when there are more lovers, there are more haters. if it is an anime that no one knows, there are hardly any haters because no one knows about it
IAF
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Lol this question's answer is self evident. They are bashed because they are "over-rated"!

Over-rated means, rated or appreciated more than their real potential because it is some fad. Thus the people who criticize them tend to bring about a balance and make people look at that particular thing with more objectivity. Isnt this just stating the obvious ?
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Eudd wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

:Facepalm:

Please Do Not Post Threads Like This

-reported.


give me a reason as to why i shouldn't..


This thread will be pretty much lead to overreaction of many users and then people who are immature will engage in saying that one anime is the best and brings out the bashers and wannabe flamers.
Good Enough excuse?

If you don't see the point then i'm sorry for your ignorance.
-good day.


wannabe flamers as yourself? understood.


Wannabe flamer? He's not a flamer. He's a legitimate basher. (Just a noob one)

did you know someone kicked me out of the group >.> *cough* eudd *cough*

and i wanted to be a forum moderator <.< and now users get to know i am a basher <.</
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
I think some get bashed a lot. Such as Naruto and Bleach. But the threads for those two shows just keep coming. That is why. There are other animes that are really good other than the really popular. I like to think of what I do is giving the other animes a chance. There are other good animes other than Bleach and Naruto.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.