First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Why do overrated anime get bashed?
2426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere Burried...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I just don't like them some how... I mean DGreyMan is ok...
maybe it's because I'm lasy and don't want to watch so many episodes, plus they're licenced and I have no idea where I can watch it fast with good quality...
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Eleven.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Because there is lots of retard out there spend their time bashing. Like Eudd's Army. xD
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

SantaBla wrote:

Because some people just can't accept the fact that certain animes appeal to the masses and feel the need to bash it.

Personally, I have nothing against overrated shows. If I don't like them, I don't watch them but I'm not going to prevent someone else from watching it. They might like it who knows.


I agree 100% to your opinion they just can accept the fact that people like it. Maybe there favorite anime is not popular and they want people to see it. Then they will bash the popular anime and then promoting it. Those people actually fails, those people can't just accept that fact.
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
Too many fanboys. Same reason with video games. They believe it's the best anime or video game ever.

Example:

An overrated anime or video game doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that too many people make it seem like it's the best thing ever created.

Posted 5/7/08

DarthVantos wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

^You are being circumlocutory, therefore incapable of refuting his argument with your brutish mind


before making your idiotic comment make sure u kno how to qute someone with your brutish mind someone with a indescribably Mentally Retarded comment such as yourself


Perhaps indescribable to you because of your own brutish reflection? His sentence made sense perfectly, and articulately.
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

jhontz wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


jhontz wrote:

@DarthVantos
regarding your actions you are the one who is causing an uprising and unwanted stupidity in this thread.


Report me but kno who iz the one that pointed the Gun first


who did the action first is not a basis to use as reference
the fact is what you did is STUPID, please refer to your futile actions


The First action is most Relevant Because it is human nature to response to someone who is bothering you and you seem to be to have made a futile action by reporting the victim and now the suspect. And dont justifie my self defence as something "STUPID" because that just make you look really Ignorant
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

SimplyBill wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

^You are being circumlocutory, therefore incapable of refuting his argument with your brutish mind


before making your idiotic comment make sure u kno how to qute someone with your brutish mind someone with a indescribably Mentally Retarded comment such as yourself


I don't want to hear such extravagant comments coming from your brutish mind.

You started the flame war. Unfortunately, none of your point made any sense. You said that DW is acting like a wannabe mod and started this flame war. But, you didn't back up your point with solid and useful evidences and you used circumlocutory comments. Your arrogance and ignorance has kept you from noticing your mistakes. I pity you. If someone's has the brutish mind, it is none other than you. Re-read all the comments and know what I am talking about.


yea im done playing this game lol shit iz kinda annoying, and if u waste your time with something trial as a flame war, your seriously retarded
Posted 5/7/08

darcangel14 wrote:

Because there is lots of retard out there spend their time bashing. Like Eudd's Army. xD


If we're the so-called "retards", then how do you define yourself, when you're the one who cannot give relevant cognitions?
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on my futon
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Do you even realize what you're asking? If something is overrated it is made out to be something amazing when it really isn't, which is a conclusion you can come to by just looking at the word "overrated" and realizing that it means something is rated higher than it should be. Besides, not bashing something that is overrated is like telling your girlfriend she looks good in a top that is three sizes too small. A lot of the "bashing" that people do is just enlightenment, anyway. Naruto and Inu Yasha are two of the most overrated anime out there, because both have long overstayed their welcome and have turned into terrible repetitious sequences of pointless filler.
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Eleven.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Eudd wrote:


darcangel14 wrote:

Because there is lots of retard out there spend their time bashing. Like Eudd's Army. xD


If we're the so-called "retards", then how do you define yourself, when you're the one who cannot give relevant cognitions?


I'm C-O-O-L! xD
Yeah. You are most likely a guy who is joining special olympics even you always win you will always win as a retard.
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

SimplyBill wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

^You are being circumlocutory, therefore incapable of refuting his argument with your brutish mind


before making your idiotic comment make sure u kno how to qute someone with your brutish mind someone with a indescribably Mentally Retarded comment such as yourself


I don't want to hear such extravagant comments coming from your brutish mind.

You started the flame war. Unfortunately, none of your point made any sense. You said that DW is acting like a wannabe mod and started this flame war. But, you didn't back up your point with solid and useful evidences and you used circumlocutory comments. Your arrogance and ignorance has kept you from noticing your mistakes. I pity you. If someone's has the brutish mind, it is none other than you. Re-read all the comments and know what I am talking about.


ohhh ok i finaly read ur quote i didint really read it the first time because it seem retarded but for real your dumbass came from no were i wuz fuckin around with DW with all those big words i had no idea what they ment i didint expect an idiot like you to try to telll me what im doing iz stupid because made it seem stupid in the first place ya fuckin jackass
Posted 5/7/08

darcangel14 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


darcangel14 wrote:

Because there is lots of retard out there spend their time bashing. Like Eudd's Army. xD


If we're the so-called "retards", then how do you define yourself, when you're the one who cannot give relevant cognitions?


I'm C-O-O-L! xD
Yeah. You are most likely a guy who is joining special olympics even you always win you will always win as a retard.


How pensive of you. It's nice to know that you have the ability to plagiarize words from a motivation picture and use them as your own. How "cool" and original.

^ That is a blatant fucking lie, btw.
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

kujins wrote:

Do you even realize what you're asking? If something is overrated it is made out to be something amazing when it really isn't, which is a conclusion you can come to by just looking at the word "overrated" and realizing that it means something is rated higher than it should be. Besides, not bashing something that is overrated is like telling your girlfriend she looks good in a top that is three sizes too small. A lot of the "bashing" that people do is just enlightenment, anyway. Naruto and Inu Yasha are two of the most overrated anime out there, because both have long overstayed their welcome and have turned into terrible repetitious sequences of pointless filler.


that was such a bad example but i get u lol
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

jhontz wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


jhontz wrote:


DarthVantos wrote:


jhontz wrote:

@DarthVantos
regarding your actions you are the one who is causing an uprising and unwanted stupidity in this thread.


Report me but kno who iz the one that pointed the Gun first


who did the action first is not a basis to use as reference
the fact is what you did is STUPID, please refer to your futile actions


The First action is most Relevant Because it is human nature to response to someone who is bothering you and you seem to be to have made a futile action by reporting the victim and now the suspect. And dont justifie my self defence as something "STUPID" because that just make you look really Ignorant


your statement as in "human response" practically means that you are irrelevant due to the facts that you acted without thinking. and yes your defence is stupid and meaningless to the point where you prefer to reply more and more without further solid evidence and relevance.



ima put it smack like this the solid evidence ur looking for "JUDGE" is that the dude fucked wit me so i fucked wit him back thats all there is and thats all there will be no1 needs a person that dosent even kno whats going on talking.
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Naruto - because it is overrated when it sucks so much.


I think naruto's plot is not that bad(I only read manga btw).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.