First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
New Student's ID CARD!!
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/8/08
Hello guys!!
Well i'm creating a new ID CArd for the others who got the old id card renew it...
Example:

Username:
Nickname:
Age:
D.O.B;
Job
:if your a student only just type student if you have other jobs like waiteress,libranian and etc. then type it
Your Picture:

For the guys thier will be no heart designs on your info card!!


For the guys it will have a special effects.....
Member
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ph!L!pp!n3$
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Username: danarose_cute
Nickname: Dana Rose
Age: 14
D.O.B; Dec 27
Job: Student
Posted 5/6/08

danarose_cute wrote:

Username: danarose_cute
Nickname: Dana Rose
Age: 14
D.O.B; Dec 27
Job: Student


ano..i forgot to post that there must be a picture..hehhe..hope u understand
Member
6222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Username: Reverie_Metherlence
Nickname: Ren
Age: 14
D.O.B; December 25,1993
Job: Assistant Librarian
Your Picture:
Posted 5/6/08

reverie_metherlence wrote:

Username: Reverie_Metherlence
Nickname: Ren
Age: 14
D.O.B; December 25,1993
Job: Assistant Librarian
Your Picture:


in progress....
Posted 5/6/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


reverie_metherlence wrote:



in progress....


done
Posted 5/6/08
Usename:yuereed
Nickname:kikersh
Age:13
DOB:july 18
Job:student
picture:
Posted 5/6/08

yuereed wrote:

Usename:yuereed
Nickname:kikersh
Age:13
DOB:july 18
Job:student
picture:


in progress...
Posted 5/6/08
k...
thank you....
*bow*
Posted 5/6/08

yuereed wrote:



done


lolz tell me if you don't like it...
Posted 5/6/08
kawaii~~!!!
i like it...
thank you again...
*bow**bow*
Posted 5/6/08

yuereed wrote:

kawaii~~!!!
i like it...
thank you again...
*bow**bow*


your welcome
Moderator
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Username: Ino_Yamanaka_Hime
Nickname: Pau
Age: 12
D.O.B; August 12
Job: Vampire Class Teacher

Posted 5/7/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:

Username: Ino_Yamanaka_Hime
Nickname: Pau
Age: 12
D.O.B; August 12
Job: Vampire Class Teacher



in progress...
Posted 5/7/08

Ino_Yamanaka_Hime wrote:




done


tell me if you want to change something..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.