First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Supervising the Teachers
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Hi here i gonna made the supervising of the teacher so dont made mistakes or i gonna wrote it here jajaja just kidding am a good person not bad but do your job right
Member
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
SIR YES SIR!
Creator
5604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Some where in ur...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Thnxs so much
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Your welcome you gonna have notice of me when we have more students Im gonna invite my friends to the group
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
In my first supervising i have to tell that the ice snow section need students and the teacher please put a wall post to have your student if you dont do that you gonna be punished with a bad supervising calification
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
How insolent the air section classroom teacher how can you do not start classes if they have started 4 days ago well you got punish so to delete that you have to begging the classes but hurry up your time is left and is have pased very fast see you in the class
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
This is for the plant section better start the class then talk to your students because youre playing the game who does the best picture and youre lefting the class away ffrom its real purpose
1340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

CoolDarksoulboy wrote:

How insolent the air section classroom teacher how can you do not start classes if they have started 4 days ago well you got punish so to delete that you have to begging the classes but hurry up your time is left and is have pased very fast see you in the class


when I said we better start soon I meant it as "okay lets start" but my students don't seem to be taking a very active role in their own learning... I'll have to find a way to change that
Member
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
*Whispers to greebhobo*...hey,his scary huh?
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

thegreenhobo wrote:


CoolDarksoulboy wrote:

How insolent the air section classroom teacher how can you do not start classes if they have started 4 days ago well you got punish so to delete that you have to begging the classes but hurry up your time is left and is have pased very fast see you in the class


when I said we better start soon I meant it as "okay lets start" but my students don't seem to be taking a very active role in their own learning... I'll have to find a way to change that


You made me anger if youre not capable of the maintenace of a class well you better find a resource that take the interest of the class but now you have a yellow card youre walking on thin ice so watch out
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:

*Whispers to greebhobo*...hey,his scary huh?


Well what can i said about your class when i start reading i said- wow hes doing his job fine but you amonish a student just for saying his opinion well your class is grat but you have to find a better plan of study
Member
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

CoolDarksoulboy wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

*Whispers to greebhobo*...hey,his scary huh?


Well what can i said about your class when i start reading i said- wow hes doing his job fine but you amonish a student just for saying his opinion well your class is grat but you have to find a better plan of study


if you get to know my students personally you'll know why
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:


CoolDarksoulboy wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

*Whispers to greebhobo*...hey,his scary huh?


Well what can i said about your class when i start reading i said- wow hes doing his job fine but you amonish a student just for saying his opinion well your class is grat but you have to find a better plan of study


if you get to know my students personally you'll know why


Well my problem is not to know the students is just know the teacher so do not try to take my autority out ok thanks.
Member
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

CoolDarksoulboy wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:


CoolDarksoulboy wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

*Whispers to greebhobo*...hey,his scary huh?


Well what can i said about your class when i start reading i said- wow hes doing his job fine but you amonish a student just for saying his opinion well your class is grat but you have to find a better plan of study


if you get to know my students personally you'll know why


Well my problem is not to know the students is just know the teacher so do not try to take my autority out ok thanks.


I'll do my best.....
Moderator
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico SanJuan
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
well your best is a kind of lil
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.