Post Reply Sayoko Fans!!
Member
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

i like sayoko the best!! haha i like her being so lazy, like the episode where she's sleeping so nicely when shiratori and her daughter came! haha i like her reaction there!..when she just wake up like she hasn't been seen...
8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the igloo
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
haha! love her too!!
when shiratori, looking at sayoko and her daughter, said:
"uhm..... whose the mother, whose the daughter?"
lol.
Member
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

crystaliced0726 wrote:

haha! love her too!!
when shiratori, looking at sayoko and her daughter, said:
"uhm..... whose the mother, whose the daughter?"
lol.


yeah!! haha as if the daughter's the mother!
Member
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
she's so funny... she's lazy, pessimistic and easily gives up but her daughter is the hard-working, optimistic and strives on type... hehehehe... she's so funny... especially when she just suddenly falls asleep.. ehehehehehe... (^_^)
Member
8561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

marinne14 wrote:


crystaliced0726 wrote:

haha! love her too!!
when shiratori, looking at sayoko and her daughter, said:
"uhm..... whose the mother, whose the daughter?"
lol.


yeah!! haha as if the daughter's the mother!


its funny cuz remember the episode where they find the 'treasure'
the find that she was the child and her daughter was the mother
Member
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Byakuya822 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


crystaliced0726 wrote:

haha! love her too!!
when shiratori, looking at sayoko and her daughter, said:
"uhm..... whose the mother, whose the daughter?"
lol.


yeah!! haha as if the daughter's the mother!


its funny cuz remember the episode where they find the 'treasure'
the find that she was the child and her daughter was the mother


yeah and before that when she hear "treasure" she said that don't panic but she is!! like trembling
Member
8561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

marinne14 wrote:


Byakuya822 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


crystaliced0726 wrote:

haha! love her too!!
when shiratori, looking at sayoko and her daughter, said:
"uhm..... whose the mother, whose the daughter?"
lol.


yeah!! haha as if the daughter's the mother!


its funny cuz remember the episode where they find the 'treasure'
the find that she was the child and her daughter was the mother


yeah and before that when she hear "treasure" she said that don't panic but she is!! like trembling


lol that was hecka hilarious
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Sayako is the best love her
Member
6310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
haha she made me laugh in mostly every ep lol!
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere on EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
sayako is an another character whose personality makes me wonder if she is the child or the mother... anyway i laugh a lot when she address her father as grandfather...
7332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
She's funnier in the manga with all her failed suicide attempts
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / its a secret =__=
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
well even she is lazy, she is very kind and sweet to her daughter even if it was only adapted TT_TT
she's funny too especially when she was sleeping ^__^

Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
love her she's ma 2 or 3rd char 3x
You must be logged in to post.