Calling all Club coaches
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
all Club coaches should post up a topic in the forum for the club
Posted 5/6/08

dvah wrote:

all Club coaches should post up a topic in the forum for the club


lolz i'll send them mesage..
Member
4071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


dvah wrote:

all Club coaches should post up a topic in the forum for the club


lolz i'll send them mesage..


yeah ok u go do that...
Member
12869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Far away from the...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
sure but what about my gym class!
i have up a fourm 4 computer and basketball!
Member
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
where is the tennis club area???????
Posted 5/13/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:

where is the tennis club area???????


i think the moderator of it is busy^*
Member
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
well, as a coach for tennis club, i think ill wait...(am i the coach? sorry, i cant remember...)
Posted 5/13/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:

well, as a coach for tennis club, i think ill wait...(am i the coach? sorry, i cant remember...)


ya ur the coach of tennis club^*weee~~~u can post a new forum topic~~~^*
Member
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
ahhhhhh... so im the one who will post the tennis club? ahhhhhhhhhhhh~................
ok then ^^ arigatou ^^
Posted 5/13/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:

ahhhhhh... so im the one who will post the tennis club? ahhhhhhhhhhhh~................
ok then ^^ arigatou ^^


yup yup^*you =r welcome^*
Member
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......................so silent around here......
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
cos this is just to inform the people to post a forum. nothing more to say.
Member
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sorry u never kno...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
lol yeah thats true
You must be logged in to post.