First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What is the funniest anime u ever watched
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Moon
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08


What is the first 2 funniest anime u first think of?
it has got to be school rumble and slam dunk, they r both sick animes
Posted 5/6/08
haha Naruto has to be a good one. Naruto is just so stupid and he always gets beat up by Sakura
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Sorry, but this is duplicate. Please read the forum rules before you post.

Also, NARUTO FUCKING SUCKS. IT'S NOT FUNNY.

And I found Seto no hanayome, and School rumble hilarious.
19375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Lovely Complex! Wow, it hurts my sides
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

nicknatts wrote:

haha Naruto has to be a good one. Naruto is just so stupid and he always gets beat up by Sakura


If Naruto's the funniest anime you've seen, I doubt you've seen that many anime...
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

SixthSpade wrote:


nicknatts wrote:

haha Naruto has to be a good one. Naruto is just so stupid and he always gets beat up by Sakura


If Naruto's the funniest anime you've seen, I doubt you've seen that many anime...


You said exactly what I wanted to say.

And Naruto's comedy is stupid and lame. Naruto tries to be what it's not, and fails miserably.
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
beating angel dokuro-chan this one is funny but brutal
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Moon
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

CappucinoMocha wrote:

Lovely Complex! Wow, it hurts my sides


yeh thats funny too, just looking at there heights is funny lal

2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
Lovely complex!!!!!!!!
Shool Rumble
OURAN high school host club [ i recommend u watch it!! ]


33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
waha. junjou romanitica..it's unbelievably hilarious..though it kind of freaks me out. good comedy.
1816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
for me.. its Hayate No gotuko..
7960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riding the Galaxy...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


SixthSpade wrote:


nicknatts wrote:

haha Naruto has to be a good one. Naruto is just so stupid and he always gets beat up by Sakura


If Naruto's the funniest anime you've seen, I doubt you've seen that many anime...


You said exactly what I wanted to say.

And Naruto's comedy is stupid and lame. Naruto tries to be what it's not, and fails miserably.


Not exactly what I'm saying but.. Even though I'm not a fan of Naruto.. Even if I was, I wouldn't consider it the funniest anime unless it's the only anime I've ever watched.. I've seen many other funnier anime out there..

Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Akazukin Chacha - old school but still funny..
Ichigo Mashimaro
Minami-ke
Azumanga Daioh
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
hmm...probably ranma 1/2
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Moon
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Tsukimori-Kun wrote:

hmm...probably ranma 1/2


lol the panda and the old man is halarious

349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
ouran high school club!!! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.