First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Wanna Be A Mod?
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I'm looking for a mod that will help me do things and stuff here at the group. I like someone who is active and helpful.

~Please, apply for being a mod, and tell me why should i make you one.
Moderator
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
oh, cool. please make me a moderator. :3 ahaha, I'm always active and good. I love zero yuuki pairing also. so yeah, don't worry about that. XD I'm already used being a moderator, that's why. I'm an expert in crunchyroll also. hahaha! being a moderator in every group is always what I wanted. and I get that ranking. yay~ I also invite my buddies to join groups. well, that's all. XD

I'm the moderator of MOE-taku x I love to watch animes and more. XD
Moderator
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In Gran...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
can i be one???? onegai.....i m a 100% supporter of zero x yuuki.....^^ i will definitely help out! thanx... yoroshiku ne~
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

nevermind26 wrote:

oh, cool. please make me a moderator. :3 ahaha, I'm always active and good. I love zero yuuki pairing also. so yeah, don't worry about that. XD I'm already used being a moderator, that's why. I'm an expert in crunchyroll also. hahaha! being a moderator in every group is always what I wanted. and I get that ranking. yay~ I also invite my buddies to join groups. well, that's all. XD

I'm the moderator of MOE-taku x I love to watch animes and more. XD


huahaha..... you're a mod now..... please help on working the page and stuff..........
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

goodgal2 wrote:

can i be one???? onegai.....i m a 100% supporter of zero x yuuki.....^^ i will definitely help out! thanx... yoroshiku ne~


sure........... thanks........
Moderator
4393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
If you need an everyday Online guy,im your man...and i got atleast 4months experience at being a mod
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Tayle wrote:

If you need an everyday Online guy,im your man...and i got atleast 4months experience at being a mod


really???? ok............. you're a mod now...........
Member
728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Too many? Hee,it's okay :P
If not, please consider me :3
I'm GENERALLY literate, online quite frequently o.o and I like being a mod and helping the occasional confused newbie XD I've also had some experience at a community, by the name of IGC.
-Oh, and Zero X Yuki = YEAAAAH!)
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Cheeryplant wrote:

Too many? Hee,it's okay :P
If not, please consider me :3
I'm GENERALLY literate, online quite frequently o.o and I like being a mod and helping the occasional confused newbie XD I've also had some experience at a community, by the name of IGC.
-Oh, and Zero X Yuki = YEAAAAH!)


nope..... sure....... ok......... please work on the page........
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I will apply
Because I'm a zero x yuuki supporter...& i'm frequently online...if u wany..i can create a membr card
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

rucilful wrote:

I will apply
Because I'm a zero x yuuki supporter...& i'm frequently online...if u wany..i can create a membr card


really??? sure..... that's great........
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

skein wrote:


rucilful wrote:

I will apply
Because I'm a zero x yuuki supporter...& i'm frequently online...if u wany..i can create a membr card


really??? sure..... that's great........


yes..*thinkng of dsigns*
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

rucilful wrote:


skein wrote:


rucilful wrote:

I will apply
Because I'm a zero x yuuki supporter...& i'm frequently online...if u wany..i can create a membr card


really??? sure..... that's great........


yes..*thinkng of dsigns*


hey, thanks..... it should be awesome.... .... of course it will coz it's you who made ......
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

skein wrote:


rucilful wrote:


skein wrote:


rucilful wrote:

I will apply
Because I'm a zero x yuuki supporter...& i'm frequently online...if u wany..i can create a membr card


really??? sure..... that's great........


yes..*thinkng of dsigns*


hey, thanks..... it should be awesome.... .... of course it will coz it's you who made ......


why do u thnk so
Creator
15185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

rucilful wrote:


skein wrote:


rucilful wrote:


skein wrote:


rucilful wrote:

I will apply
Because I'm a zero x yuuki supporter...& i'm frequently online...if u wany..i can create a membr card


really??? sure..... that's great........


yes..*thinkng of dsigns*


hey, thanks..... it should be awesome.... .... of course it will coz it's you who made ......


why do u thnk so


r u d 1 who made ur avi??? if so, I can tell it's really nice.......
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.