First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
BEST ANIME STORE!
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Nihon , Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:

comiket ( this place wins hands down and theresnothingyoucandoaboutit)

cmon, it's japan. anime is from japan, wouldnt it be japan to have the best japanese stuff ?!


haihai~! japan.agreed.
but...

people from other countries??
too bad im not from japan >.<



hmmm then u should also name your favourite airport, then use that airport and fly to japan , to comiket
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

sadly there are no anime stores where I live so I just use the good old internet....


that's too bad..
ohh...
go around the world^^
only..
if you can...

i know...
lets go~!

LOL


aww thanks I don't know any good stores to go to so you can take me to some lol


haihai~!
let's go aby-chan^^
uhmmm..
* thinking where to go.. *

oh!
JAPAN!

23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Yuu-yuu wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:

comiket ( this place wins hands down and theresnothingyoucandoaboutit)

cmon, it's japan. anime is from japan, wouldnt it be japan to have the best japanese stuff ?!


haihai~! japan.agreed.
but...

people from other countries??
too bad im not from japan >.<



hmmm then u should also name your favourite airport, then use that airport and fly to japan , to comiket


NAITA...am i wrong?? LOL xD

bring me there yuu-kun^^
~onegai~

c'mon lets go...
waaaiii~!

LOL xD
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yup. but its knda expensive there
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yup. but its knda expensive there


haha^^
it is...
LOL xD
4260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
yeah we don't have stores that sell that much animes and all.I only have my pc for me.
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yup. but its knda expensive there


haha^^
it is...
LOL xD


do you shop in comic alley a lot? i prefer the stores in greenhills
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Nihon , Tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:

comiket ( this place wins hands down and theresnothingyoucandoaboutit)

cmon, it's japan. anime is from japan, wouldnt it be japan to have the best japanese stuff ?!


haihai~! japan.agreed.
but...

people from other countries??
too bad im not from japan >.<



hmmm then u should also name your favourite airport, then use that airport and fly to japan , to comiket


NAITA...am i wrong?? LOL xD

bring me there yuu-kun^^
~onegai~

c'mon lets go...
waaaiii~!

LOL xD


just bend over, i'll kick u all the way there ! xD jkjk
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Drif7Sc3nE wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yup. but its knda expensive there


haha^^
it is...
LOL xD


do you shop in comic alley a lot? i prefer the stores in greenhills


LOL xD
not really...
i dont shop in CA a lot...
greenhills??
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yes... but only the overrated animes are being sold there... hehehe... i want more variety and i want to buy manga! i haven't even got one! and i want to collect it for future use..lol XD even though i can read manga OL everyday if i want to... and also anime DVDs if ever... lol XD
6411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Boulevard of brok...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Comic Alley
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Yuu-yuu wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:

comiket ( this place wins hands down and theresnothingyoucandoaboutit)

cmon, it's japan. anime is from japan, wouldnt it be japan to have the best japanese stuff ?!


haihai~! japan.agreed.
but...

people from other countries??
too bad im not from japan >.<



hmmm then u should also name your favourite airport, then use that airport and fly to japan , to comiket


NAITA...am i wrong?? LOL xD

bring me there yuu-kun^^
~onegai~

c'mon lets go...
waaaiii~!

LOL xD


just bend over, i'll kick u all the way there ! xD jkjk


how mean >.<
oh well...
you don't have to. i was just playing around...
hmmmphh... <_<;
23984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yume no sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

yuki07 wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yes... but only the overrated animes are being sold there... hehehe... i want more variety and i want to buy manga! i haven't even got one! and i want to collect it for future use..lol XD even though i can read manga OL everyday if i want to... and also anime DVDs if ever... lol XD


can't agree more >.<
and..
the price are high ^^
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / who knows? ^^
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


i agree!!! :3

11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

natsumemikan_forever wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


natsumemikan_forever wrote:

COMIC ALLEY!
have you heard of it??


yes... but only the overrated animes are being sold there... hehehe... i want more variety and i want to buy manga! i haven't even got one! and i want to collect it for future use..lol XD even though i can read manga OL everyday if i want to... and also anime DVDs if ever... lol XD


can't agree more >.<
and..
the price are high ^^


yeah... maybe someday i'll buy those cute stuff toys! kawaii!!... hehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.