First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply °GAME° Unlimited Bishounen
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

THE RULES...

1. There will be a picture of a "bishounen's" eye.. (or other body parts..)
2. What u guys have got to do is.. guess who is that person..
3. Write your best answer.
4. A clue / clues will be given..
5. You can have more than 1 answer.
6. You can pick a picture/pictures as u like... [example.. no1 - *answer*, no2 - *answer*]
7. POST ONLY BOYS. BISHOUNEN = HANDSOME BOYS. XD


P.S.
~ anybody..can start with a NEW pic even if the pics before has not been answered yet.
[but make sure to put a number for every pic u post.]
~ the answer will be verified by the person who posted the picture.
[make sure u come back here & check the answers!]
~ HAVE FUN!!


I'll start the game!
01.
perfect lover. XD

approved by me again? x.x
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
erm...perfect lover?! wahahahaha! uhm...

AHH!H!!!!! SI...NIGHT! or knight...WHICHEVER!! HAHAHAH! from absolute boyfriend ^^

02.
you're guardian ^^
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

flamie wrote:

erm...perfect lover?! wahahahaha! uhm...

AHH!H!!!!! SI...NIGHT! or knight...WHICHEVER!! HAHAHAH! from absolute boyfriend ^^


you're guardian ^^


the pic won't appear. o.O
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

nevermind26 wrote:


flamie wrote:

erm...perfect lover?! wahahahaha! uhm...

AHH!H!!!!! SI...NIGHT! or knight...WHICHEVER!! HAHAHAH! from absolute boyfriend ^^


you're guardian ^^


the pic won't appear. o.O


lemme edit it with a new pic :))
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

flamie wrote:

erm...perfect lover?! wahahahaha! uhm...

AHH!H!!!!! SI...NIGHT! or knight...WHICHEVER!! HAHAHAH! from absolute boyfriend ^^

02.
you're guardian ^^


02. tamahome?
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
yea! anne nakakalimutan mo sumunod ng question :))
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

flamie wrote:

yea! anne nakakalimutan mo sumunod ng question :))



*rich?
*smart!
*good in sports. XD
03.
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
SHEMPRE! SI KEI TAKASHIMA!



-hot
-strong
-funny
-my love~ HAHAHAHAH!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

flamie wrote:

SHEMPRE! SI KEI TAKASHIMA!

04.

-hot
-strong
-funny
-my love~ HAHAHAHAH!


MARGIE, DON'T FORGET THE NUMBER! XD
obviously it's zack fair. since the drawing is FFish! XD
*teka bat tayo lgn nglalaro? xD

05.
--vampire-ish.
--hot~!
--BANG!
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
AIDOU!!!! HAHAHAH~ [amf bat kamay?! HAHAHAHA]

06.
-hot
-funny
-not an idiot like THAT other guy ^^
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/23/08

flamie wrote:

AIDOU!!!! HAHAHAH~ [amf bat kamay?! HAHAHAHA]

06.
-hot
-funny
-not an idiot like THAT other guy ^^


RUES: *any part of the body~

.....wow. that's hard. KAORU! XD

wait lang :w00t:

07.
Ambidextrous (can write with both hands)

so who do you think is this?
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
( i suck at bishonen...)
moe-taku
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

nevermind26 wrote:


flamie wrote:

AIDOU!!!! HAHAHAH~ [amf bat kamay?! HAHAHAHA]

06.
-hot
-funny
-not an idiot like THAT other guy ^^


RUES: *any part of the body~

.....wow. that's hard. KAORU! XD

wait lang :w00t:

07.
Ambidextrous (can write with both hands)

so who do you think is this? :w00t:


07. is it Kira/Light Yagami?

08.
~*~ He's a famous novelist.. ^.^



Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


flamie wrote:

AIDOU!!!! HAHAHAH~ [amf bat kamay?! HAHAHAHA]

06.
-hot
-funny
-not an idiot like THAT other guy ^^


RUES: *any part of the body~

.....wow. that's hard. KAORU! XD

wait lang :w00t:

07.
Ambidextrous (can write with both hands)

so who do you think is this? :w00t:


07. is it Kira/Light Yagami?

08.
~*~ He's a famous novelist.. ^.^



hahaha. yeah, he is kira raito. ^_^
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
09.
x.x has a dead ex-girlfriend.. geeez... x.x
x.x in a very touching anime. x.x
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.