First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ParTy CluB~!!
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Wow mine is long...


yea.. its SUPER long..
anyway.. same thing..
stick everything to the theme.. for the place, it can be quite acceptable.. the waiters and waitresses, there are some which are good, but some are too cute.. tables and chairs doesnt fit right to the theme too.. the food. NONONO!! [sorry for being stern] i know its kinda hard finding mysterious food, so maybe some grossly looking food.. but obviously they are nice. no more kawaii food for mysterious theme. so you might wanna change you theme to cute. i dont mind. just hopefully everything fits into place..


Okies^^
Thx for the advice^^
I think i will change/add some new one later...


ok.. THANKS FOR THE GREAT EFFORT~!! its greatly appriciated..


no problem^^glad to be a help ^^
By the way the new one is done already^^
It seems to be longer than the one b4 alot longer...
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Wow mine is long...


yea.. its SUPER long..
anyway.. same thing..
stick everything to the theme.. for the place, it can be quite acceptable.. the waiters and waitresses, there are some which are good, but some are too cute.. tables and chairs doesnt fit right to the theme too.. the food. NONONO!! [sorry for being stern] i know its kinda hard finding mysterious food, so maybe some grossly looking food.. but obviously they are nice. no more kawaii food for mysterious theme. so you might wanna change you theme to cute. i dont mind. just hopefully everything fits into place..


Okies^^
Thx for the advice^^
I think i will change/add some new one later...


ok.. THANKS FOR THE GREAT EFFORT~!! its greatly appriciated..


no problem^^glad to be a help ^^
By the way the new one is done already^^
It seems to be longer than the one b4 alot longer...


yea.. its ALOT longer.. it seems that you took LOTS of effort in your work..
WELL DONE~!!
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Wow mine is long...


yea.. its SUPER long..
anyway.. same thing..
stick everything to the theme.. for the place, it can be quite acceptable.. the waiters and waitresses, there are some which are good, but some are too cute.. tables and chairs doesnt fit right to the theme too.. the food. NONONO!! [sorry for being stern] i know its kinda hard finding mysterious food, so maybe some grossly looking food.. but obviously they are nice. no more kawaii food for mysterious theme. so you might wanna change you theme to cute. i dont mind. just hopefully everything fits into place..


Okies^^
Thx for the advice^^
I think i will change/add some new one later...


ok.. THANKS FOR THE GREAT EFFORT~!! its greatly appriciated..


no problem^^glad to be a help ^^
By the way the new one is done already^^
It seems to be longer than the one b4 alot longer...


yea.. its ALOT longer.. it seems that you took LOTS of effort in your work..
WELL DONE~!!


hehe^^thx^^
Is it fine??
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Wow mine is long...


yea.. its SUPER long..
anyway.. same thing..
stick everything to the theme.. for the place, it can be quite acceptable.. the waiters and waitresses, there are some which are good, but some are too cute.. tables and chairs doesnt fit right to the theme too.. the food. NONONO!! [sorry for being stern] i know its kinda hard finding mysterious food, so maybe some grossly looking food.. but obviously they are nice. no more kawaii food for mysterious theme. so you might wanna change you theme to cute. i dont mind. just hopefully everything fits into place..


Okies^^
Thx for the advice^^
I think i will change/add some new one later...


ok.. THANKS FOR THE GREAT EFFORT~!! its greatly appriciated..


no problem^^glad to be a help ^^
By the way the new one is done already^^
It seems to be longer than the one b4 alot longer...


yea.. its ALOT longer.. it seems that you took LOTS of effort in your work..
WELL DONE~!!


hehe^^thx^^
Is it fine??


yupp.. everything goes well which each another.. totally to the theme.. but obviously im not gonna use all cos its TOO long.. until i find a better one [which is gonna be tough], your work is going to be used..
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Wow mine is long...


yea.. its SUPER long..
anyway.. same thing..
stick everything to the theme.. for the place, it can be quite acceptable.. the waiters and waitresses, there are some which are good, but some are too cute.. tables and chairs doesnt fit right to the theme too.. the food. NONONO!! [sorry for being stern] i know its kinda hard finding mysterious food, so maybe some grossly looking food.. but obviously they are nice. no more kawaii food for mysterious theme. so you might wanna change you theme to cute. i dont mind. just hopefully everything fits into place..


Okies^^
Thx for the advice^^
I think i will change/add some new one later...


ok.. THANKS FOR THE GREAT EFFORT~!! its greatly appriciated..


no problem^^glad to be a help ^^
By the way the new one is done already^^
It seems to be longer than the one b4 alot longer...


yea.. its ALOT longer.. it seems that you took LOTS of effort in your work..
WELL DONE~!!


hehe^^thx^^
Is it fine??


yupp.. everything goes well which each another.. totally to the theme.. but obviously im not gonna use all cos its TOO long.. until i find a better one [which is gonna be tough], your work is going to be used..


^^yay^^
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
well guys.. currently, i posted the draft of the masquerade on the forum i just created.. [its still under construction though..] i used most of adeline's work and some of hoth's work.. hopefully more nice work will be up..
so currently thats the work.. until i find a better one, it will stay in this shape. then i will finalise the whole project.
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
CURRENTLY:


1) choose a theme [classy, retro, mysterious, etc]
2) place where the event will be held [please take note of the space as everyone will be attending]
3) the things that are needed [tables: long, short, round, square. chairs: tall, short, small. etc]
4) the arrangement of the details
5) the food and drinks and other details
6) the decorations
7) draft to be done and handed in by 19 may adelineang840 hoth4002 Xdanarose_cute Xizumimiyagata Xcutee_ikaw
8) confirmation of overall project will be done on 23may [to be confirmed]
9) presenting of confirmed project to the higher-ups to agree and proceeding with the event


Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / A place where i c...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
*eats* umm.... its so quiet here... *eats* *stops* is this sushi or something?! naaah! anyway its delicious *eats*
Posted 5/21/08
this is a nice one!
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
**INTRUDERS ALERT!!**
how dare you people intrude into other people's club room?? show me your verification!!
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

kawaiibaka22 wrote:

*eats* umm.... its so quiet here... *eats* *stops* is this sushi or something?! naaah! anyway its delicious *eats*


*bangs you on your head* how dare you come into other people's club and eat?! spit it out!!
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

hyatt930 wrote:

this is a nice one!


oh really?? THANKS~!!
Posted 5/21/08

animefr3ak wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

this is a nice one!


oh really?? THANKS~!!


you're welcome! lol!

Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / A place where i c...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

animefr3ak wrote:


kawaiibaka22 wrote:

*eats* umm.... its so quiet here... *eats* *stops* is this sushi or something?! naaah! anyway its delicious *eats*


*bangs you on your head* how dare you come into other people's club and eat?! spit it out!!



*spits* gomenasai *cleans the place* im really sorry *leaves*

Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

kawaiibaka22 wrote:


animefr3ak wrote:


kawaiibaka22 wrote:

*eats* umm.... its so quiet here... *eats* *stops* is this sushi or something?! naaah! anyway its delicious *eats*


*bangs you on your head* how dare you come into other people's club and eat?! spit it out!!



*spits* gomenasai *cleans the place* im really sorry *leaves*



HOLD ON!! well, sorry for the hostility.. but if you wish to come in next time, please tell us in a polite mannar. NOT just come in and eat all our stuff!! and, is the thing over there that good?? *samples*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.