Created by izaluna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ChunElla or OguriMaki
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
OguriMaki! But i think both are good!
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:



and its tarantino....lol....i like quentin tarantino's Hostel:P:P


really, i liked grindhouse: planet terror more that hostel...


hehehe...i know the movie but didnt watch it yet...good movie???


hell yeah! but the end was like a little bit sad because the lead actor dude [who was by the way awesome] got shot..so..yeah that was it and he was the bf of the lead girl...but the rest was friggin' awesome :D:D:D
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:



and its tarantino....lol....i like quentin tarantino's Hostel:P:P


really, i liked grindhouse: planet terror more that hostel...


hehehe...i know the movie but didnt watch it yet...good movie???


hell yeah! but the end was like a little bit sad because the lead actor dude [who was by the way awesome] got shot..so..yeah that was it and he was the bf of the lead girl...but the rest was friggin' awesome :D:D:D


lol..thanks for ruinin it...lol....hehehe.....had twist huh...well thanks for the info...
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:



and its tarantino....lol....i like quentin tarantino's Hostel:P:P


really, i liked grindhouse: planet terror more that hostel...


hehehe...i know the movie but didnt watch it yet...good movie???


hell yeah! but the end was like a little bit sad because the lead actor dude [who was by the way awesome] got shot..so..yeah that was it and he was the bf of the lead girl...but the rest was friggin' awesome :D:D:D


lol..thanks for ruinin it...lol....hehehe.....had twist huh...well thanks for the info...


sorry
9762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


tvatemybrain wrote:



and its tarantino....lol....i like quentin tarantino's Hostel:P:P


really, i liked grindhouse: planet terror more that hostel...


hehehe...i know the movie but didnt watch it yet...good movie???


hell yeah! but the end was like a little bit sad because the lead actor dude [who was by the way awesome] got shot..so..yeah that was it and he was the bf of the lead girl...but the rest was friggin' awesome :D:D:D


lol..thanks for ruinin it...lol....hehehe.....had twist huh...well thanks for the info...


sorry


The movie is here on Crunchy, it is Sukiyaki Western Django. It has Quentin Tarantino in it but it is a Takasshi miike film.
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
hehehe..its ok...im not going to watch it..lol
4221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / YAMasami wonderland!
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I like Ella and Chun better, they are both so cute and adorable.. ChunElla are such an cute couple,
but I think that Maki and Shun are best suited for your story... Interesting story by the way..
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Oguri and Maki
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
*tomaki*??? haha.. i just love toma soooo much! :))

but..

ogURiMaki for me.. :))
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalkerrrrr
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
i think chunella would be the best couple out of the two..i think that oguri and maki dont reli make a good couple...oguri isnt good enough in my opinion....but if i could choose who would be a couple.. i think chun and maki would play better roles for this.....
11629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / five treasure isl...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
shun and maki.^^
2136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

izaluna wrote:


jomae09 wrote:

i love both~!! :D..

i think ChunElla is cuter.. :D
but for that role i think OguriMaki should suit it.. :D

oh, and nice story..~~ :D


thank you..if you want,,i'll update you if i already post my story..if you only want it..


sUre~!! i'd like to rEad it.. :D..

525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
OguriMaki
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

preciouser wrote:

and anyways lets add some spice in your story. I guess Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu's role would better fit the role of the boyfriend and Maki as Mizuki's role as the girlf friend. If it is Oguri or Chun those two are cold and boring and too silent.And the boyfriend will do everything(wacky things) to interfere the relationship of the fake boyfriend and the girlfriend..
its just a suggestion no need to take it seriosly^^.. good luck with your story


i really like what you have said.. :))
*blush* hihi
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Both were really cute!
But I just love Shun and Maki.
I like how tall he is and how Maki isn't that tall.
It's freaking cute when he has to lean down or bend down to reach her lips.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.