Amuto the humpty lock and key
Member
3225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08


He who holds the key. She who holds the lock. Destiny Maybe?

Ur Opinion?
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
my opinion is that this is a duplicate....wait no thats a fact

anyone could hold the lock and key, but it just so happens that these two have them doesnt mean anything
Member
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I think that something will happen if they put it together like maybe the embryo will appear. But not really sure cause they tried to fit it in the lock once but the lock seemed stuck so maybe the key or lock is fake?
Member
2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why, are you a st...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
i think that amuto will happen the lock and key will come together and amu-chan might wish she can be with tadese and ikuto
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
ya know I have a thery for dat it has the same name as "Humpty Dumpty" and he was an egg so maybe if ikuto or amu opens the lock MAYBE the emberyo will be made!!??my idea
1261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / everywhere.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
There's probably some crazy loophole to the whole key-lock thing. Probably, they must realize their dreams first or something along those lines. Either way, AmuxIkuto is going to happen. The anime stresses it between the lines. D:
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

ya know I have a thery for dat it has the same name as "Humpty Dumpty" and he was an egg so maybe if ikuto or amu opens the lock MAYBE the emberyo will be made!!??my idea :P


it is TOO obvious that the lock and key will yield the embryo no no no i dont think that will happen, my money is that Amu's sister Ami has it. i think the lock and key r a means to protect the embryo from evil
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Black_Diamond_Jokress wrote:

There's probably some crazy loophole to the whole key-lock thing. Probably, they must realize their dreams first or something along those lines. Either way, AmuxIkuto is going to happen. The anime stresses it between the lines. D:


iiiiii dont know tadase has an equal chance after all Amu did admit her feelings for tadase. its going to b a photo finsh to see who she's going to pick. dont say things that havent been said in the anime
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / South Florida
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

uhohimdead wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:

ya know I have a thery for dat it has the same name as "Humpty Dumpty" and he was an egg so maybe if ikuto or amu opens the lock MAYBE the emberyo will be made!!??my idea :P


it is TOO obvious that the lock and key will yield the embryo no no no i dont think that will happen, my money is that Amu's sister Ami has it. i think the lock and key r a means to protect the embryo from evil

That was my theory when I saw the episodes with Ami in them. "Shugo, Shugo, Shugo!"-she's so cute!

Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Thanks for the comment. I don't kno what to say
Posted 6/9/08
Yes!! itz destiny they were ment to be together!
Member
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
in da manga it said dat da key couldn't open da lock. but i think dat dey hav 2 come closer (nd eventually fall in love) fr da lock 2 open. im guessin since ikuto has da key, he needs 2 confess his luv fr amu 2 "open her heart". if any one gets wat im sayin, reply!!!
Posted 6/9/08
i have an idea. when the lock and key finally fit together something BAD is gonna happen instead of the embryo. then ikuto and amu have to fight with the "God of all X-characters!!! " then the embryo comes out of that when it is defeated
You must be logged in to post.