First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply your own dragon pet
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/5/11
thanks to metamoKS you can get your own dragon pet just do one little thing

Name of dragon:
Type of dragon:
color of dragon:
girl of boy?:
and will you keep your dragon?:
Thank you metamoKS!

:EDIT:
Okay, anyone who is anyone knows that i was lazy during this. I will now attempt to draw everyone's dragon. I could use some new pictures on DA Anyway lol anyway. Everyone ill update everything and draw everyone their own dragon
EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR WAITING THIS LONG I DIDNT KNOW THAT I WOULD BE GONE FOR THIS LONG
Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Name of dragon: Korian
Type of dragon: Ice
color of dragon: whitish-bluish
girl of boy?: boy
and will you keep your dragon?: yea
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

Name of dragon: Korian
Type of dragon: Ice
color of dragon: whitish-bluish
girl of boy?: boy
and will you keep your dragon?: yea


yippie! the second dragon pet is born!
here is ur dragon! time to love him!


Member
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

eevee9999 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

Name of dragon: Korian
Type of dragon: Ice
color of dragon: whitish-bluish
girl of boy?: boy
and will you keep your dragon?: yea


yippie! the second dragon pet is born!
here is ur dragon! time to love him!




cool looks awesome
Moderator
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sumwhere in my Da...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Name of dragon: Lavli
Type of dragon: electric
color of dragon: yellowish red
girl or boy: boy
and will you keep your dragon: ofcourse tht would be ssssuuupppeeerrr cooolll.. lol
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


eevee9999 wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

Name of dragon: Korian
Type of dragon: Ice
color of dragon: whitish-bluish
girl of boy?: boy
and will you keep your dragon?: yea


yippie! the second dragon pet is born!
here is ur dragon! time to love him!




cool looks awesome


np just thank metamoKS for reminding me. lol
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

DeathNoteDaBest wrote:

Name of dragon: Lavli
Type of dragon: electric
color of dragon: yellowish red
girl or boy: boy
and will you keep your dragon: ofcourse tht would be ssssuuupppeeerrr cooolll.. lol


kk heres your dragon! hope you love him!

Moderator
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sumwhere in my Da...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
haha.... i luv ittt...
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

DeathNoteDaBest wrote:

haha.... i luv ittt...



lol np
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / topeka,kansas
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Name of dragon:Calim
Type of dragon:shadow/dark
color of dragon:black or dark purple
girl of boy?:boy
and will you keep your dragon?:yes duhhh
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Name of dragon: Seiren
Type of dragon: All-type Dragon
color of dragon: Anything Cool??
girl of boy?: Boy
and will you keep your dragon?: Yes, i want to try take care a dragon!!
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

whiteblood wrote:

Name of dragon:Calim
Type of dragon:shadow/dark
color of dragon:black or dark purple
girl of boy?:boy
and will you keep your dragon?:yes duhhh


ok heres ur dragon. sorry for being late!


Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

orbunion55 wrote:


Name of dragon: Seiren
Type of dragon: All-type Dragon
color of dragon: Anything Cool??
girl of boy?: Boy
and will you keep your dragon?: Yes, i want to try take care a dragon!!


heres ur dragon sorry for being a litle late!


Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

eevee9999 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


Name of dragon: Seiren
Type of dragon: All-type Dragon
color of dragon: Anything Cool??
girl of boy?: Boy
and will you keep your dragon?: Yes, i want to try take care a dragon!!


heres ur dragon sorry for being a litle late!




Name:Seiren Type:unknown

Thanks!!
Creator
58296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♫Sailing though t...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

orbunion55 wrote:


eevee9999 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


Name of dragon: Seiren
Type of dragon: All-type Dragon
color of dragon: Anything Cool??
girl of boy?: Boy
and will you keep your dragon?: Yes, i want to try take care a dragon!!


heres ur dragon sorry for being a litle late!




Name:Seiren Type:unknown

Thanks!!

lol np! and since you said you wanted him all type, i put unknown because ummm....


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.