First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
Vampire Knight
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guam
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I love Vampire Knight!
Posted 7/9/08
hmm its relle awsom soo much better than anime..
ok you can read it online at onemanga.com
4755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SJ's land
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i love this manga and i heard that yukii is actually pureblood vampire and kaname's sister. i wonder if it is true so anyone know?
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Yes it is true.. it is in the manga. Have you only watched the anime? I suggest you read the manga because it has a lot more information, unless you prefer watching it, then you'll have to wait till October for the next season
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
At first I love the manga but like after a little while it started to get boring to me.
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
It's like, turned into a scary incest thing now- I think I'll stop it.
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth ^^
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
i also read this.
it's great
is the ending released already?????


Posted 7/16/08

whateversx wrote:

Yes it is true.. it is in the manga. Have you only watched the anime? I suggest you read the manga because it has a lot more information, unless you prefer watching it, then you'll have to wait till October for the next season


eehh NO SHE'S NOT!!! cuz kaname's current body is yuki's bro ...ok till now its true BUT!!! kaname's soul is not yuki's brother kaname is one of the eldest of kuran family ohh nd btw the one who killed kaname's perents and who killed yuki's bro is rido kuran aka he is yuki's father bro
Posted 7/16/08

littlegirl15 wrote:

i love this manga and i heard that yukii is actually pureblood vampire and kaname's sister. i wonder if it is true so anyone know?


abt yuki being a pureblood yes its true her mom used every bit of her powers before she died to seal yuki's memories nd her vampire side so she could have a happy life as a human not lik the vampire's have ...... and abt the other thing read wht i said before this post
1302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
favorite manga! have the first 3 manga books!! luv the storyline and characters!
35699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo (東京)
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
suckers~~
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / home
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

sweetmisury wrote:


whateversx wrote:

Yes it is true.. it is in the manga. Have you only watched the anime? I suggest you read the manga because it has a lot more information, unless you prefer watching it, then you'll have to wait till October for the next season


eehh NO SHE'S NOT!!! cuz kaname's current body is yuki's bro ...ok till now its true BUT!!! kaname's soul is not yuki's brother kaname is one of the eldest of kuran family ohh nd btw the one who killed kaname's perents and who killed yuki's bro is rido kuran aka he is yuki's father bro


Are you disagreeing with me or not?

Yuki is a pureblood. I would look up the chapter to show it to you, but I don't remember which one it was and I don't have the time to look for it.
Kaname Kuran. Yuki Kuran. They both are siblings. They were born to marry each other to keep the bloodline pure. His body is still the body of her brother, his blood is Kaname's blood. That is how Yuki was able to awaken- by drinking the blood of a pureblood.
Yes, Rido Kuran did kill Kaname when he was very young. Rido killed Kaname and put the soul of the first vampire into him. However, Yuki doesn't know this. She only knows the Kaname that has the soul of the first vampire. That is the only 'Kaname' she knows. She grew up with that Kaname.
Remember, when her mom said that Kaname didn't grow up into the cute child she wanted? That is because by then, he was already the first vampire's soul. This was when Yuki was very young. This means that she didn't know Kaname before he was killed.
Even so, 'Kaname' reveals to Zero that he is not truly her brother. So, only Rido, Kaname, and Zero know to our knowledge. The chairman probably knows too, but we can't decide that ourselves.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
awesome manga. the best so far for me. cant wait until the next chapter comes out. =O
11547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With you in hell....
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
THE BEST! it gets better and better
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
i like the manga , but i think the anime is cooler dont know why
First  Prev  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.