First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
NBA championships
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Pirus wrote:

lakers houldhave won game 2


No they shouldn't have.
Celtics D was slacking in the end.
Celtics just have to wake up and start playing 48 minutes.
"The Truth" hurts
4732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
nah still lots of time and LA even if not in full force can still take them ... also we it's in Staples now and we all know the Celtics are inconsistend when it comes to the road in the playoffs, if they can steel a game things might make me nervous else no worries and well LA got Kobe ... he had that look in his eyes ... will at least drop 30 something in the next game and the bench will step up...
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
geez I hope the Lakers win on game 3. i cannot wait....
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!
4219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
lol lakers should at least have 1 win
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Okay ! I'm starting to watch Game 3 between the Laker and the Celtics ! Lakers FTW ! ^^
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

wingdavid01 wrote:

Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!


LOL . Sweep the Lakers 4-0 ? I don't think so. And Kobe Bryant can mess with Paul Pierce !
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!


LOL . Sweep the Lakers 4-0 ? I don't think so. And Kobe Bryant can mess with Paul Pierce !



we will see today!! hey man the games are good, but Celtics are pulling away, this game is
gonna put pressure on the Lakers, and I know they can handle it, but the Celtics are gonna
take game 3!!
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

wingdavid01 wrote:


iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!


LOL . Sweep the Lakers 4-0 ? I don't think so. And Kobe Bryant can mess with Paul Pierce !



we will see today!! hey man the games are good, but Celtics are pulling away, this game is
gonna put pressure on the Lakers, and I know they can handle it, but the Celtics are gonna
take game 3!!


LOL . Lemme tell you something. It is clear that the Celtics show inconsistent road game wins . I got everything planned out. The Lakers win Games 3 & 4 & 5 so it's 3-2. They go back to Boston and they lose Game 6 so it's 3-3. Finally, Lakers pull a miracle and win Game 7 , 4-3 and they win the NBA World Championship Finals and become NBA World Champions ... AGAIN .
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco,CA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
lets go celtics!! i kno i live on the west but dayum the lakers are hella overrated
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!


LOL . Sweep the Lakers 4-0 ? I don't think so. And Kobe Bryant can mess with Paul Pierce !



we will see today!! hey man the games are good, but Celtics are pulling away, this game is
gonna put pressure on the Lakers, and I know they can handle it, but the Celtics are gonna
take game 3!!


LOL . Lemme tell you something. It is clear that the Celtics show inconsistent road game wins . I got everything planned out. The Lakers win Games 3 & 4 & 5 so it's 3-2. They go back to Boston and they lose Game 6 so it's 3-3. Finally, Lakers pull a miracle and win Game 7 , 4-3 and they win the NBA World Championship Finals and become NBA World Champions ... AGAIN .




I know the Celtics don't win in road games, but they're hot right now!!
nothing is gonna stop them, not even coming to L.A. and its impossible for this finals to
go to game 7!
Posted 6/10/08
I'm living in California but moved here from Massachusetts.

Who do you think I should be rooting for?
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

wingdavid01 wrote:


iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!


LOL . Sweep the Lakers 4-0 ? I don't think so. And Kobe Bryant can mess with Paul Pierce !



we will see today!! hey man the games are good, but Celtics are pulling away, this game is
gonna put pressure on the Lakers, and I know they can handle it, but the Celtics are gonna
take game 3!!


LOL . Lemme tell you something. It is clear that the Celtics show inconsistent road game wins . I got everything planned out. The Lakers win Games 3 & 4 & 5 so it's 3-2. They go back to Boston and they lose Game 6 so it's 3-3. Finally, Lakers pull a miracle and win Game 7 , 4-3 and they win the NBA World Championship Finals and become NBA World Champions ... AGAIN .




I know the Celtics don't win in road games, but they're hot right now!!
nothing is gonna stop them, not even coming to L.A. and its impossible for this finals to
go to game 7!


I just went to L.A and put water all over the Celtics ! Now they all wet ! No more fire !
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Daharkas wrote:

I'm living in California but moved here from Massachusetts.

Who do you think I should be rooting for?


That is a weird question ... You root for whoever you wanna root for .
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:


iFart wrote:


wingdavid01 wrote:

Celtics are gonna sweep the Lakers!!! 4-0!!! I live in L.A but I hate Kobe!! and the Lakers!!
plus, no one can mess with Paul Pierce right now!!


LOL . Sweep the Lakers 4-0 ? I don't think so. And Kobe Bryant can mess with Paul Pierce !



we will see today!! hey man the games are good, but Celtics are pulling away, this game is
gonna put pressure on the Lakers, and I know they can handle it, but the Celtics are gonna
take game 3!!


LOL . Lemme tell you something. It is clear that the Celtics show inconsistent road game wins . I got everything planned out. The Lakers win Games 3 & 4 & 5 so it's 3-2. They go back to Boston and they lose Game 6 so it's 3-3. Finally, Lakers pull a miracle and win Game 7 , 4-3 and they win the NBA World Championship Finals and become NBA World Champions ... AGAIN .




I know the Celtics don't win in road games, but they're hot right now!!
nothing is gonna stop them, not even coming to L.A. and its impossible for this finals to
go to game 7!


I just went to L.A and put water all over the Celtics ! Now they all wet ! No more fire !



things get crazy at laker vs celtics games, well at least in the 2nd game, they were showing it, at
staples center, and there was like 10 fights going on at the same time!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.