First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The 4th Season!
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
User :KawaiiCokie
Model Name : Mia-chan ^^
Age : 13
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore (the li...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08
User: Gizmogirl
Model: Gizmo
Age: 12
Posted 8/23/08
username: teabuddiesS2
model name: momoko
age: 14
Posted 8/23/08
username: kunoichigirlsakura
model name: momo-chan
age: 13
Member
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
User :favesage
Model Name :Sage
Age :11----turning 12 on the 28th
Posted 8/23/08

SweetChocolla wrote:

User : SweetChocolla
Model Name : Anya~chan
Age : 13


Approved! HF~

its a pity u din get to post a pic in the last round....
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

xiaobear wrote:


SweetChocolla wrote:

User : SweetChocolla
Model Name : Anya~chan
Age : 13


Approved! HF~

its a pity u din get to post a pic in the last round....


Yea I know >.< Gomen for that it is just that I forgot or I had no time....Hope I will have better luck this time ^^
Posted 8/23/08

KawaiiCokie wrote:

User :KawaiiCokie
Model Name : Mia-chan ^^
Age : 13


Approved! HF~
Posted 8/23/08

Gizmogirl wrote:

User: Gizmogirl
Model: Gizmo
Age: 12


Approved! HF~
Posted 8/23/08

teabuddiesS2 wrote:

username: teabuddiesS2
model name: momoko
age: 14


Approved! HF~
Posted 8/23/08

favesage wrote:

User :favesage
Model Name :Sage
Age :11----turning 12 on the 28th


Approved! HF~
Posted 8/23/08

kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

username: kunoichigirlsakura
model name: momo-chan
age: 13


Approved! HF~
Posted 8/23/08

xiaobear wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

username: kunoichigirlsakura
model name: momo-chan
age: 13


Approved! HF~


now what do i do?
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

kunoichigirlsakura wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

username: kunoichigirlsakura
model name: momo-chan
age: 13


Approved! HF~


now what do i do?


hmm u hav to wait for awhile^^ till they gather enuf models den it will start=]
Posted 8/23/08

snoopyme wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


kunoichigirlsakura wrote:

username: kunoichigirlsakura
model name: momo-chan
age: 13


Approved! HF~


now what do i do?


hmm u hav to wait for awhile^^ till they gather enuf models den it will start=]


kk thanx ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.