First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Funny Jdramas with hot actors and actresses....=P
2169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth!!LOL.....
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
Could someone give me some jdramas that has funny stories or jdramas with hot actors and actresses??

(funny jdramas except these...)
my boss,my hero
nobuta wo produce
stand up!
nodame cantabile...

thanks...=P

we could also talk about who's the hottest actor you have seen...
4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / love in the land...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/8/08
- zettai kareshi [mokomichi is so damn hot! ]
- yukan club [ Jin! XD ]
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/8/08
actually i dont think stand up! is that funny.
try hana kimi.... it's called ikemen paradise so yeah, you should be able to find at least one hot actor to your liking.
and yes, it's funny.
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/8/08

ringo_seijin wrote:

actually i dont think stand up! is that funny.
try hana kimi.... it's called ikemen paradise so yeah, you should be able to find at least one hot actor to your liking.
and yes, it's funny.


are you crazy? Stand up! is the most funniest most awesomist drama EVER!!!


3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/8/08

enemyofthecountry wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

actually i dont think stand up! is that funny.
try hana kimi.... it's called ikemen paradise so yeah, you should be able to find at least one hot actor to your liking.
and yes, it's funny.


are you crazy? Stand up! is the most funniest most awesomist drama EVER!!!




i'm not crazy and i'm PERFECTLY SANE.
stand up! just doesnt get through to me with its plot. making a bunch of guys going after girls dorkily just for sex isnt funny at all.
6403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / phil..
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/8/08
hana kimi and yukan club..wee
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/8/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


enemyofthecountry wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

actually i dont think stand up! is that funny.
try hana kimi.... it's called ikemen paradise so yeah, you should be able to find at least one hot actor to your liking.
and yes, it's funny.


are you crazy? Stand up! is the most funniest most awesomist drama EVER!!!




i'm not crazy and i'm PERFECTLY SANE.
stand up! just doesnt get through to me with its plot. making a bunch of guys going after girls dorkily just for sex isnt funny at all.


AGREE!!!
50132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
Hana kimi => yap i agree with the ikemen paradise thing! hehehe...

972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08
gokusen 1,2&3
stand up
water boys
hana kimi - ikemen paradise
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08

mikkanichii03 wrote:

Could someone give me some jdramas that has funny stories or jdramas with hot actors and actresses??

(funny jdramas except these...)
my boss,my hero
nobuta wo produce
stand up!
nodame cantabile...

thanks...=P

we could also talk about who's the hottest actor you have seen...


Definitely HANA yORi DANGO I & II & HANA KiMi JP!!
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09
zettai kareshi(Hayami Mokomichi) and Gokusen 2(Jin Akanishi)
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MB, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09
atashinchi no danshi... it stars Maki Horikita and 6 other guys... its good, you should try watching this! ^__^
31186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09

Stand UP! :] HANAZAKARi NO KiMiTACHI E GOKUSEN YUKAN CLUB! :]
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09
love shuffle
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Taguig
Offline
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 5/21/09
zettai kareshi.,,
love or breAD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.