First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply KonaKaga?? KonataxKagami
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you. boo!
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 7/29/08
Does anyone think that Konata would be a great couple with Kagami? I found on the internet that the thought of KonataxKagami is quite popular. I personally have never thought of them being a couple, but what do you think? Do you think they should be a couple or not? Give reasons.



Everyone! Check out the English translation of this song sang by Kagami's voice actress! The translation purely proves what Kagami's feelings for Konata are!

http://listlessink.wordpress.com/2008/03/03/100-nai-nai-nai-kagami-x-konata/

A quote from the song...
Why? Why? Why?

''Somebody, somebody, somebody has Noticed their feelings for someone, someone
I reluctantly help you with your homework
It’s wrong but I’m always in suspense
Why? Why? Why?
Oh God, why are we in different classes?
Why? Why? Why?
I say “I guess it doesn’t matter”
While trying to be cool but failing

You’re 100% satisfied?
There’s no way, right? Even if there is, I had hope, you know
Us passing each other by each year
Is just coincidence
Even though our conversations go on forever
Sometimes I get lonely and act like an idiot

You’re emotionally moved at anime concerts
Even if you won’t read the author’s original version
Pull yourself together, do your best
I’ll just scream at you


Somebody=Kagami
The feelings-Konata

Member
11775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
konaxgamin XD
Posted 5/8/08
First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other
Member
11775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other


u noe those r jus fan artzz and stuff... so its not big deal....
Member
38337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere,MO
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I think they would be great together they definatly seem to fit together. Konata seems like she would go for a girl and I bet Kagami would give in enventually to Konata like she usually does
Posted 5/9/08

john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other


u noe those r jus fan artzz and stuff... so its not big deal....

Well then, whoever drew those have a really sick-mind!

Member
11775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other


u noe those r jus fan artzz and stuff... so its not big deal....

Well then, whoever drew those have a really sick-mind!



*sigh* -_- once again not a big deal...
Posted 5/10/08

john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other


u noe those r jus fan artzz and stuff... so its not big deal....

Well then, whoever drew those have a really sick-mind!



*sigh* -_- once again not a big deal...


It's a big deal for me cuz I'm a Lucky Star freak. You may not care, in which case I don't give a damn, but I do!
Member
11775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other


u noe those r jus fan artzz and stuff... so its not big deal....

Well then, whoever drew those have a really sick-mind!



*sigh* -_- once again not a big deal...


It's a big deal for me cuz I'm a Lucky Star freak. You may not care, in which case I don't give a damn, but I do!


if ur offended and dun like it y dun u not watch the fanart... and stuff like that
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you. boo!
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


john117 wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

First off, that's yuri, and I hate yuri
Second, they're both really close friends (or best friends if you perfer). Just cuz they're best friends doesn't mean they actually feel that way about each other


u noe those r jus fan artzz and stuff... so its not big deal....

Well then, whoever drew those have a really sick-mind!



*sigh* -_- once again not a big deal...


It's a big deal for me cuz I'm a Lucky Star freak. You may not care, in which case I don't give a damn, but I do!


I think you should relax a little Its not proven in the anime and its just fan art. Everyone draws fan art ^^ Like NarutoxSasuke pairings and etc.
Posted 5/10/08
People do NarutoxSasuke fanart? >.>
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you. boo!
Offline
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

People do NarutoxSasuke fanart? >.>


http://photobucket.com/images/narusasu/ top results 1 - 20 of about 1,959 for
http://www.google.ca/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=narusasu&meta=&btnG=Google+Search
Results 1 - 10 of about 187,000 for narusasu.
Member
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / creeping up behin...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Isn't it a little hypocritical to completly bash yuri and say they're only close friends then turn around and go watch some yaoi about two close friends who have no romantic feelings about eachother?
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you. boo!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

insight2k wrote:

Isn't it a little hypocritical to completly bash yuri and say they're only close friends then turn around and go watch some yaoi about two close friends who have no romantic feelings about eachother?


Ummm what does hypocritical mean? And who are you refering to? Lol, i have bad grammer
Member
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
well i dont know about you guys, but i love the konaxkaga couple! finally someone opened a topic about this. :D

i have like, 3 doujins of konaxkaga yuri. >____> lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.