First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Most Religious Anime Character
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Scar and maybe Chrono Crusade..?
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


A-swAn wrote:


hersheypup wrote:

One of the girl in Ghost Stories... she religious, a girl with purple hair..


Agree! Her name is Momoko Koigakubo (I obviously spent a good 5 minutes looking for it..) It isn't super popular I watched in on AnimeOnDemand . You?


Oh yeah! I also remember watching Ghost Stories on Anime On Demand, never really liked it though.


Yeah it sucks they post sucky anime alot. I wish they would add the cool ones or at least known to us !
Posted 5/9/08
the chicks from black bible, they even have their own culture club
Posted 5/9/08

SmartyChristy wrote:

Scar and maybe Chrono Crusade..?


i don't know about chrono crusade, since chorno is a devil with that mary chick, however great anime.
19924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines, Luzo...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I think Hidan from naruto
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Daharkas wrote:


Thread over.

Amen.


I strongly concur.
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

the chicks from black bible, they even have their own culture club


Isn't Black Bible a hentai?
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Behind j00
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Alexander Anderson from Hellsing. >>;
Also Hidan from Naruto, close call between the two.
Posted 5/9/08

CherryScented wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

the chicks from black bible, they even have their own culture club


Isn't Black Bible a hentai?


funny enough it is, i saw the first ep not knowing and my g/f and sister in law saw me watching it. now they think i'm a pervert. oh well can't beat then join them
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The World that Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i would say...colette,from tales of symphonia
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / earth
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
people from the anime D.Gray-Man
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / My computer, how...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08 , edited 5/9/08
Abel Nightroad from trinity blood, cant rember last name
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

A-swAn wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


A-swAn wrote:


hersheypup wrote:

One of the girl in Ghost Stories... she religious, a girl with purple hair..


Agree! Her name is Momoko Koigakubo (I obviously spent a good 5 minutes looking for it..) It isn't super popular I watched in on AnimeOnDemand . You?


Oh yeah! I also remember watching Ghost Stories on Anime On Demand, never really liked it though.


Yeah it sucks they post sucky anime alot. I wish they would add the cool ones or at least known to us !


But at least I was able to watch a few decent animes, and learn of some more from there. Thats one of the good parts of AOD.
Posted 5/9/08
What about Cross from 666 satan
5717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Abyss
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Jeebs wrote:


Daharkas wrote:


Thread over.

Amen.


I strongly concur.


Father Anderson defintely takes the cake,


He is a complete fanatic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.