First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply The delinquent headquarters.
Posted 5/10/08
well I shall be the one to slap girls on the butt when they taunt it towards me
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
me should be the girl grope person to grope and have fun
Posted 5/10/08
we should both grope and hit girls on the breast and butt. were delinquents after all. its our nature.
Member
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
wat about pick-up lines
Posted 5/10/08
we should find some and use em. and see how they work, by testing them on random girls.
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
A delinquent is one who fails to do that which is required by law or by duty when such failure is minor in nature.

The term is often used to refer to a juvenile who commits a minor criminal act—juvenile delinquents.

In other cases, a delinquent is a person who fails to pay a debt or other financial obligation, like a mortgage. Failure to cure a delinquent payment can result in repossession or foreclosure.

so we should not pay debts, we are now debt free now, all thanks to the delinquents. we should honour them.
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should both grope and hit girls on the breast and butt. were delinquents after all. its our nature.


hhhheeeeeeeyyyyyy....it can work both ways....i have been known to taunt boys with my goodies
Posted 5/10/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should both grope and hit girls on the breast and butt. were delinquents after all. its our nature.


hhhheeeeeeeyyyyyy....it can work both ways....i have been known to taunt boys with my goodies


I wouldn't mind if a girl was to hit me on by butt.
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should find some and use em. and see how they work, by testing them on random girls.


ohhhh....i have plenty of those....i dont know if they'll work the same way though..... but i guess just taunting guys works the same *flips hair and bends over to pick up pencil* ...oops
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should find some and use em. and see how they work, by testing them on random girls.


ohhhh....i have plenty of those....i dont know if they'll work the same way though..... but i guess just taunting guys works the same *flips hair and bends over to pick up pencil* ...oops


All those curves, and me with no brakes. stolen from internet.
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should both grope and hit girls on the breast and butt. were delinquents after all. its our nature.


hhhheeeeeeeyyyyyy....it can work both ways....i have been known to taunt boys with my goodies


I wouldn't mind if a girl was to hit me on by butt.


*slaps Amras on but* there you happy
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere Lost......
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should find some and use em. and see how they work, by testing them on random girls.


ohhhh....i have plenty of those....i dont know if they'll work the same way though..... but i guess just taunting guys works the same *flips hair and bends over to pick up pencil* ...oops


All those curves, and me with no brakes. stolen from internet.


if i bit my lip would you kiss it beter
Posted 5/10/08

Lifelesseyes wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


Lifelesseyes wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we should find some and use em. and see how they work, by testing them on random girls.


ohhhh....i have plenty of those....i dont know if they'll work the same way though..... but i guess just taunting guys works the same *flips hair and bends over to pick up pencil* ...oops


All those curves, and me with no brakes. stolen from internet.


if i bit my lip would you kiss it beter


yup. Im happy about the but part so I will make it better.
Posted 5/10/08
I would be glad to make it better.
Posted 5/10/08
Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.