First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you guys SEA what is going on here?
28741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

but can seaking fight off THIS!?

I think not.


It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

=]
Posted 5/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


sheebi wrote:

Can i at least have a float before i start spilling philisophical nonsense?


here fellow SEA member

enjoy

root beer float



arg matie.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
wow cool the sea i like it but i need the root beer rite now thats would be awesome
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

sheebi wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


sheebi wrote:

Can i at least have a float before i start spilling philisophical nonsense?


here fellow SEA member

enjoy

root beer float



arg matie.


wow that is good i want some man thnx
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

lebronj wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


sheebi wrote:

Can i at least have a float before i start spilling philisophical nonsense?


here fellow SEA member

enjoy

root beer float



arg matie.


wow that is good i want some man thnx


here it is all for one and one for all

what one of us owns we all own.

enjoy your stay.
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
so what r we supposed to do here?
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Raikuga wrote:


lebronj wrote:


sheebi wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


sheebi wrote:

Can i at least have a float before i start spilling philisophical nonsense?


here fellow SEA member

enjoy

root beer float



arg matie.


wow that is good i want some man thnx


here it is all for one and one for all

what one of us owns we all own.

enjoy your stay.


thats rite man cheer
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
...are life jackets allowed cuz i cant swim
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Sonovin wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

but can seaking fight off THIS!?

I think not.


It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

=]


Seaking is the entity that represents us member of the SEA

a simple creature like that cannot defeat all the SEA
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

chanchapa wrote:

...are life jackets allowed cuz i cant swim


one does not need to learn to swim in the SEA.

once a member, it is natural to embrace the peacefulness of the SEA
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
He speaks words of wisdom!!!
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

favesage wrote:

so what r we supposed to do here?


anything you like

here you are family

you are part of the SEA
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Benton, Arkansas
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
well SEAman heres a fact for you the next time you go swimming when the average humpback whale ejakulates he shoots out over 5 gallons of seaman at a time.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
SEA members, tell us your problems.

the SEA will mend them for you.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

greenlee wrote:

well SEAman heres a fact for you the next time you go swimming when the average humpback whale ejakulates he shoots out over 5 gallons of seaman at a time.


you have provided the random SEA fact of the day.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.